Pages:
Author

Topic: [News] Win the Bitcoin Car or $10,000 in Bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Charity is unethical, as it makes the nightmare of capitalism slightly more tolerable.

You mustn't give the slaves a reason to continue being slaves. Only the cold hard truth of their unfreedom will lead to their freedom.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Win the Bitcoin Car or $10,000 in Bitcoins! Planned North American Bitcoin Car Giveaway Tour

The North American Bitcoin Car Giveaway Tour 2014. (NABCGT)

Tour dates have been planned to cover most major Canadian and U.S.A cities, a booth at Chicago Bitcoin conference (NABC 2014), and some additional stops along the way.

In each location we will be stopping for a scheduled event to help spread awareness about Bitcoin, our Company services, our sponsors and to give out lots of free goodies. Below are just some of the many cities planned for the tour. There is 50+ locations planned in total. Enter Now! http://www.bitpages.co/content/giveaway.html

Tour dates: http://bitpages.co/blog/win-the-bitcoin-car-or-10000-in-bitcoins-planned-north-american-bitcoin-car-giveaway-tour.html#tour

Ref: http://bitpages.co/blog/win-the-bitcoin-car-or-10000-in-bitcoins-planned-north-american-bitcoin-car-giveaway-tour.html

http://i60.tinypic.com/2sbwvnq.png
--

I'd take the cash over the car any day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is kind of funny.. i remember 10-50 BTC giveaways a long time ago. those giveaways were more valuable than what this prize is for, and this is a bigger deal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Holy fucking shit! This is like the first Bitcoin event to come to my town! I love you guys so hard right now. Pretty sure it's a college day, though.  Roll Eyes
(Lucky bastards in my University city are going to be free on that day. Never decide to shadow at another college. Not worth it if Bitcoins are later involved.)
Activity: 810
Bring the car to Australia...  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Is it for American residents only?

VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Embarrassed
Activity: 372
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
I had an idea like this but with the Redbull mini car model to promote bitcoin 'in the streets', sponsored by bitcoin companies. This could work too though, good luck!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is it for American residents only?
Activity: 406
I'll gladly wrap my car in a bitcoin ad for 100BTC for one year. Advertisers, get in touch  Wink

I might just do it for free. Donation address in my signature.  Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'll gladly wrap my car in a bitcoin ad for 100BTC for one year. Advertisers, get in touch  Wink
Activity: 854
i would take the bitcoins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I see the date is 182 days away. So, you're giving away < 1 BTC? Wink

lol, very nice.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I see the date is 182 days away. So, you're giving away < 1 BTC? Wink
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Why don't you come to Europe to do this?

I want something like this on my continent! And please appreciate that I wasn't asking you to come to my country! I'm not that selfish! But it would be good if you could come here and do something like this Smiley

I love this idea... and I'd love to see it in Europe as well!
To be honest, guess I'm selfish, because I'd really like to see it in my country as well.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
what type of car is that ?
as others have said i would take the cash.

some what unrelated lol but a coworker one a porsche a number of years back. he couldnt even afford the insurance on it ($4-5k a year) it was funny and sad at the same time Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is a great way to help spread the bitcoin buzz. I hope I will be able to see you up North Smiley

That bitcoin car would surely be fun to drive and a great conversation starter!
Activity: 406
In all honesty I'd rather take the cash in Bitcoin than deal with the hassle of a car with insurance, bills, ect.

I would take the BTC as well. It doesn't depreciate as soon as you start the engine.
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
This is great news!

It should give very positive press to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
In all honesty I'd rather take the cash in Bitcoin than deal with the hassle of a car with insurance, bills, ect.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Why don't you come to Europe to do this?

I want something like this on my continent! And please appreciate that I wasn't asking you to come to my country! I'm not that selfish! But it would be good if you could come here and do something like this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: