Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 18. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Most of Cryptonight major currencies are taking ASIC resistant measures,for example ETN,XMR. If we wish for future development,Newton wishes to take measures against ASIC resistant in the future.

Making things ASIC resistant is shortsighted and has nothing to do with future development or potential success, if ASIC would be an issue for development of a coin, we would not have BTC.
Activity: 33
Most of Cryptonight major currencies are taking ASIC resistant measures,for example ETN,XMR. If we wish for future development,Newton wishes to take measures against ASIC resistant in the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Is there no NCP-ETH pair?

No... There is no NCP-ETH pairing

NCP will be @1sat soon, so focus is going to be on BTC pairing until it reaches a level where we feel comfortable.
Then we may add other pairings.

Main focus is on listing on more exchanges.
Activity: 6
Is there no NCP-ETH pair?
Activity: 71
The project is very good. I can say one of the best projects that can be developed in the field. But it needs a little time. I believe that it can make a bigger development over time.
go to 1sat,to the moon Cool

how to mine now?    Hash Rate: 151.88 MH/sec  and   Difficulty: 19110738665

how you mine, if i calculate it - it's not profitable - may be i don't understand something - but my rigs will mine in big minus --------

In the last 3 days, hashrate has gone from 14Mh to 170Mh and right now is around 150Mh
So not very profitable for smaller miners.

The coin is undervalued right now because project is young.  Many new people are investing in NCP because they understand that NCP can only grow.
Which countries or associations intervene with the investment?
Is it for all underdeveloped countries?

Newton will be funding projects that do research in the medical field.

The projects in the renewable energy fields will be geared towards underdeveloped countries around the world.

We are putting together an advisory board that will look at which projects they think we should fund, then community
 will vote on which projects they prefer.
Activity: 42
Which countries or associations intervene with the investment?
Is it for all underdeveloped countries?
Activity: 2

how to mine now?    Hash Rate: 151.88 MH/sec  and   Difficulty: 19110738665

how you mine, if i calculate it - it's not profitble - may be i don't understand something - but my rigs will mine in big minus --------
Hi Newton_Coin i tried the email address but it does not work and also you cant receive private messages from new members here so i have to post in the thread sorry.

I was mining with you from the start but i stopped when the block chain issues happened, now i have just recently started again but it seems in my wallet my previous larger mined amounts show as transactions but they do not show in my balance.

How do i get them to show properly?

Many thanks
 Sam

You can wait for a dev to respond to you here or you can join the Telegram group and post your issue there for a dev to help you.

https://t.me/joinchat/IR3ROVNEWdBK34qoaE6Iiw
https://newpool.pw/newton/

pool was rebooted and is now working properly

I lost a half day of mining day before yesterday, sent a mail to admin put no reply  Sad so trying again after above message but the worker stats page is still not OK with "Current Payout Estimate" jumping up and down inconsistently and no view if all the hashing effort accumulates to a payout, can you have a look to make this more robust and a bit more traceable pls ?

PS: also this doesn't make sense >> Network: 160.38 MH/sec Pool: 171.40 MH/sec

Yes... It seems that the modifications the developer made to the pool were short lived.  Problems arouse shortly after it was rebooted.
I will message the pool owner to see what the status of the pool is.

Many times, pools will give inaccurate network info.  I've seen this with other coins.
If I want to participate in the bounty program with the sharing and posting on twitter and other social media, who will make control of what I share, and when will the bounty program finish, to receive the Newton coins?

Btw awesome project, like BCN little brother. I think it's worth to buy.
keep up the good work.
cheers*

We are ending the bounty for posting on Twitter and other social media outlets.
We have had a number of new community members with very large followings putting out the word.

People that have posted up till now are still eligible, but the remainder of the bounty will be used to help make improvements in other areas.

The bounties for Bloggers and Vloggers is still available.
We have some articles that are near complete, but bloggers/vloggers can use the information on the main page in their blogs/videos
Mention Newton Coin Project and what the project is about, without focusing on the money aspect.
a great promising project, this is BCN's brother!!!

This is definitely not BCN's brother...
The only thing NCP has in common with BCN is the total supply amount.

BCN was heavily premined and is only used as a privacy coin.

NCP will be used to fund medical and science based projects.
Activity: 25
https://newpool.pw/newton/

pool was rebooted and is now working properly

I lost a half day of mining day before yesterday, sent a mail to admin put no reply  Sad so trying again after above message but the worker stats page is still not OK with "Current Payout Estimate" jumping up and down inconsistently and no view if all the hashing effort accumulates to a payout, can you have a look to make this more robust and a bit more traceable pls ?

PS: also this doesn't make sense >> Network: 160.38 MH/sec Pool: 171.40 MH/sec
Activity: 3
Hi Newton_Coin i tried the email address but it does not work and also you cant receive private messages from new members here so i have to post in the thread sorry.

I was mining with you from the start but i stopped when the block chain issues happened, now i have just recently started again but it seems in my wallet my previous larger mined amounts show as transactions but they do not show in my balance.

How do i get them to show properly?

Many thanks
 Sam
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
If I want to participate in the bounty program with the sharing and posting on twitter and other social media, who will make control of what I share, and when will the bounty program finish, to receive the Newton coins?

Btw awesome project, like BCN little brother. I think it's worth to buy.
keep up the good work.
cheers*
Activity: 33
Activity: 172
a great promising project, this is BCN's brother!!!
Activity: 86
Congrats to the community and team, NCP growing with health.
We await your votes:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=NewtonCoin%20(NCP)
Succe$$ to everyone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
The coins in my wallet were gone, will you help?
In the wallet console type  reset .
this makes the wallet reset and helps.

Or in the gui-wallet choose this option.
Pages:
Jump to: