Pages:
Author

Topic: Newtown Shooting - How it will unfold - page 2. (Read 4722 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
December 16, 2012, 05:11:28 PM
There are so many inconsistencies in this fiasco that are well documented now and being discussed, especially considering the "official story" is changing every hour, that you simply look foolish proclaiming that you know the truth that a 20 year old autistic kid pulled all this off on his own.

I'm not claiming to know what happened, only claiming that it did not happen the way the TV is telling you.  Not even close.

If you feel better believing what our cultural and behavioral master the TV tells you though, that makes it so much simpler than actually having to think critically or be open-minded.   

Un-fucking-believable. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
December 16, 2012, 03:15:15 AM
I'm getting déjà vu of the Aurora shooting thread.

Isn't it more comforting to think that a group you already know to be a) evil and b) capable of pulling off false flag events would fake a shooting so as to steal your guns, than to countenance the thought that a seemingly normal human being snapped and murdered more than a dozen 5- and 6-year-old kids?

Sometimes it's nicer underneath the tinfoil than out in the cold, harsh light of reality.

Truth.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 16, 2012, 12:51:23 AM

Isn't it more comforting to think that a group you already know to be a) evil and b) capable of pulling off false flag events would fake a shooting so as to steal your guns, than to countenance the thought that a seemingly normal human being snapped and murdered more than a dozen 5- and 6-year-old kids?

Sometimes it's nicer underneath the tinfoil than out in the cold, harsh light of reality.
daytrader/superhero
December 15, 2012, 11:42:06 PM
Yup. The aliens did it, it was a false flag operation by the illuminati to appease the reptilian overlords. But now that you've figured it out, they are going to send black helicopters to wipe your mind since you alone have uncovered the great conspiracy. Better get that tin foil hat on and make your escape!!!!

*sigh*

December 15, 2012, 10:53:20 PM
Goddamnit.

Not three pages in, and already the fucking conspiracy theory bullshit starts. Fuck I hate this forum sometimes.

As opposed to the MSM programming and force-feeding the multitudes of useful idiots a story that makes no sense whatsoever bullshit?   

Sorry to try to interject actual facts and evidence inconsistent with said bullshit into some people's fantasy world. 
daytrader/superhero
December 15, 2012, 10:37:46 PM
Goddamnit.

Not three pages in, and already the fucking conspiracy theory bullshit starts. Fuck I hate this forum sometimes.
December 15, 2012, 09:05:12 PM
 Two "shooters" reported running in front of school and fleeing in rental vehicles with Jersey plates - EHS recording

http://www.chron.com/newtownshooting/item/First-responders-at-Newtown-shooting-13549.php

Multiple shooters reported by multiple witnesses, all dead killed with multiple rifle rounds/wounds says medical examiner, Lanza found dead inside school with two handguns and no rifle, rifle later found in back seat of his car...

I'm sure those who feel most comfortable in believing that an autistic 20 year old pulled this off alone will most likely engineer suitable explanations of the above that gel favorably with their particular perceptions of their realities.

For the rest of us we'll probably never know the truth.

Oh and how about Obama's fake crying on TV, going for an Oscar to put beside his "peace prize" as he reinforces the emotional programming for gun control...  The whole thing is disgusting.

legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
December 15, 2012, 08:35:04 PM

The conspiracy community will link the shooter with military or intelligence agency connections via family members or co-workers.

Some big celebrity will make a stink about the need for more gun control.

I've noticed an increase in gun control advocacy around the web over the past six months. We know these ebbs and flows of the hive-mind are directed from above.

I'm just going to throw this one out here I guess..   

EVENT was a DRILL. No children are dead. Stop believing these lies produced by the Greenberg family who just so happens to live close by on Flower Farm ln. You will see the business Hoffman contracting is registered to Tony Greenbergs Home at #12 Flower Farm ln. Look in that direction for clues to who is behind the scenes pulling the strings.

http://www.wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 15, 2012, 07:40:22 PM

Belive it or not, everyone get what they deserve.

Blaming the victim no more works for a drone strike on an innocent child than it does for rape.

That is true only once you delusion yourself into knowing who's the victim and who's not. Are you really sure you know everything?

I have a suggestion for you people = get out of the society for a while, like 6 months. Right now, nothing seems to be clear to you.
Your situation is so bad that you even belive, like your belowed confused master in video, that babies have no ties to past. Wohoho!
You can't even use the word "delusion" correctly. You sound like another pseudo intellectual like dank.

I have a suggestion for you = get out of the society for a while, like forever. Right now, nothing seems to be clear to you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 15, 2012, 07:09:25 PM

So, he thinks it's not fault of suffering parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing people?

Well, the US parents have a little bit more culpability, but it sure as hell isn't the poor Pakistani woman's fault that her babies got blown up while collecting dung on the side of the road.

Blaming the victim no more works for a drone strike on an innocent child than it does for rape.

"The victim is to blame" is what evil people (rapists, murderers, supporters of murderous democide, supporters of organized thieves) tell themselves, so they don't feel like the shitheads they really are.

Instead of trying to persuade evil people -- like your interlocutor -- to realize that they are evil, I actually prefer to spend my time analyzing what sorts of mental / physical / sexual abuse lead people to become evil in that way.

Think about it: a person must be have been subject to a years-long, very prolonged and intense campaign of abuse-originated stress, to conclude that innocent children who got bombed "got what they deserve".  How many times was he beaten / yelled / punished / suppressed, and then told that his victimization was "his own damn fault"?  Probably quite a few times, enough so that his frontal neocortex was utterly ruined, now malfunctioning in this spectacularly catastrophic way.

Really, you're witnessing an extraordinary case of Stockholm Syndrome, dialed all the way up to 11.  Not unlike a squashed bug, his dysfunctional brain is hobbling him through his life, and you get to study this psychotic malfunction up close, even interact with it.  You get to learn exactly what mechanisms he uses to deny and distort reality, what things he says (ostensibly to you, but really to himself) in order to actively suppress his own conscious mental processing of facts.

Take the example of him telling you that "firebombed children deserved it, and you can't say otherwise, because there's no way you could possibly know everything".  Think about it: if you stabbed him in the eye, and you then told him "it's your fault" and "don't argue with me because you don't know everything", he will likely yell that you're crazy...  but he has no problem with himself making this very same irrational "argument" to excuse / apologize / minimize much, much worse evils.  What do we call this behavior of his?  Is this a symptom of a spectacular case of localized schizophrenia?

Of course, the problem is that lots and lots of people actually do behave in exactly this mentally disturbed way (didn't, like, 20% of people just vote to re-empower the murderer who orders firebombing of children?).  That's why this is a social problem that warrants study.  As long as millions and millions of potentially dangerous (but rather cowardly) brain-damaged political schizophrenics chip in with their implicit or explicit support for empowering mass murderers, this will continue to be a problem of enormous social significance.

Of course, I can't have pity for an anti-social monster who says that bombed children "got what they deserve", but I can try to understand the source of that monstrosity.  Explaining is not condoning.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
December 15, 2012, 07:03:41 PM

If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms. This approach has proven effectiveness.

This has never worked no such evidence exists.   
December 15, 2012, 07:03:21 PM

So, he thinks it's not fault of suffering parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing people?

Well, the US parents have a little bit more culpability, but it sure as hell isn't the poor Pakistani woman's fault that her babies got blown up while collecting dung on the side of the road.

December 15, 2012, 06:35:15 PM
Belive it or not, everyone get what they deserve. That is how this Universe works.

Your superstitions aren't very convincing, because observable reality kind of smashes them.

I am now convinced that you can't actually think very well -- preferring to believe false stuff that comforts you -- so I won't be interacting with you anymore.  Welcome to my ignore list.  I hope you enjoy your stay.
December 15, 2012, 06:28:21 PM

So, he thinks it's not fault of (suffering) parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing innocent people but than
sentence later he starts accusing those same parents for badly treating their children and making them perfect slaves of the system,
which will inevitably rain down more drones - or worse - in the future?

Wow.  I don't know how you could possibly interpret the video in that way.  But I'm pretty sure that's not correct.
December 15, 2012, 06:25:24 PM

December 15, 2012, 11:08:41 AM
If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms.

Does this include soldiers and active duty policemen?

Soldiers and active duty policeman cane and execute. Civilians get caned and executed. That is called law and order.

I bet you have lots of fun if you ever try to protest against a war or something else horrible the government have put forward without anyone's consent.
We universally approve everything done by the government.
Or else. I've read that book.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 15, 2012, 09:50:52 AM
Huffpo reports he had psychiatric problems.

"The brother, Ryan Lanza, 24, told authorities that Adam Lanza, 20, is autistic or has a "personality disorder," ABC News reported."

His psychiatrist will soon report what medication he was on.  The autopsy should report chemical analysis of his blood.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2012, 06:06:23 AM
Do you use capital punishment for firearm possession? Perhaps your laws are not strict enough.

Suggesting that people be hung or shot for firearm possession is precisely why I have you on my ignore list, go away.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2012, 05:56:15 AM
If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms.

Does this include soldiers and active duty policemen?

Soldiers and active duty policeman cane and execute. Civilians get caned and executed. That is called law and order.

I bet you have lots of fun if you ever try to protest against a war or something else horrible the government have put forward without anyone's consent.
We universally approve everything done by the government. After all they have all the guns. And they cane and execute people at the drop of a hat.
Works out pretty well for us.

I'm not ignoring the 20 children dead, the fact is though that both sides are cunts because they fail to ignore the facts, I can't really empathize with gun control people though because even if they got what they wanted and I mean everything, as in a full on ban, you still get people being killed and gunned down because the police will never be able to respond quickly enough and you'd still need a phone to contact them. The chance of survival is a lot higher if the self-defence laws are on your side and you don't have to worry about being put in jail if you decide to stop them, believe me, I live in the UK and I hear stories constantly about people being murdered, more than I'd like because the media are murder happy these days, gun control will not and never make a difference.

At least gun nuts are fairly realistic in there views on crime, we have some of the tightest gun control laws here in the UK and we still get shooters from time to time who lose it and kill people, the gun control people can't say we need to tighten the laws any further because they have been tightened so badly that no one who just wants to defend themselves can own a gun. What amazes me though is that we're still allowed to own the components for explosives and chemical weapons so maybe I should go ahead and keep studying about that so I can defend myself against a crazy person with a bottle of alcohol and a lighter but I still wouldn't fancy my chances even if he had a pistol.

Do you use capital punishment for firearm possession? Perhaps your laws are not strict enough.
Pages:
Jump to: