Pages:
Author

Topic: N.Exchange confirmed lying, ICO might be a scam. Please tag - page 2. (Read 549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
These kind of people should not be allowed to host an ICO.
They've failed to honor their contest and I wouldn't be surprise if they will never process their bounty campaign payments after their ICO.
Their CEO compromised his laptop which may have risked the data or funds from their ICO investors.

Chat log:

N.exchange opened a signature contest back in June 21
link here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40590842

After the said date of announcement of winner, they never updated the thread on who won the contest so I took the time to send them a message and ask them to give us an update.

After that, they informed me that I was the winner but they still didn't update their thread.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, You are the winner!

They've asked me to send them an invoice and I did but after that, no update again from them.

I've sent them another email on July 20 and asked again for an update and
this was Olegs' response:

I have no idea how they got scammed or if this was even real because I clearly sent them an invoice with my details.

so I asked them how they got scammed and they responded to me on

July 26

no words again after a few days and then

July 29

this was the last message I received from Oleg. Then he no longer responded on my email so I went to check if they were active here in the forum and turns out, they were actively managing their bounty.

Oleg was also seen in their telegram chat.

I tried messaging Oleg on telegram and all I get as a response was a "hi".

So I went to talk to another guy from their team, this Chirag Neb.

July 28

I was asking him why Oleg didn't sent the payment when he said that he will send the payment.

They were active on chat and was active in bitcointalk responding to their bounty thread here:

then he said Olegs' laptop was compromised

NOTE: I only got a response from them when I sent a message on their telegram chat. They were ignoring my pm on telegram.

August 2

August 7

August 10
Pages:
Jump to: