Pages:
Author

Topic: n.exchange (formerly nexchange.io) Signature Campaign - page 4. (Read 12567 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
This signature campaign dead ?

The admin online everyday but can't say anything about this ?

I'm taking off my signature space for nexchange for now until he/she can confirm that im accepted
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Is it payment day today? #1post says so, last month timing as well...
Looks like it, at least it should be, however nothing was sent over.
Payments please Smiley Anybody got theirs bitcoins credited yet?

Didn't got mine as well. Shouldn't we receiving them two days ago?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
★Jetwin.com★
Username: sugiri
Starting post count: 32
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
BTC Address: 1GJRvhW3Sik9Z6Xj1MvShtNEpgDHJxHaJG
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Is it payment day today? #1post says so, last month timing as well...
Looks like it, at least it should be, however nothing was sent over.
Payments please Smiley Anybody got theirs bitcoins credited yet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Username:  jonnytracker
Starting post count: 322
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jonnytracker-943877
BTC address: 1NE9q9EH4tz5SKpfw4fFLQRf8YmfgtgZHF
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
at least indicate if this campaign is active,,thanks

The manager of this campaign probably goes to this forum every once a month just to send an announcement that the payment was sent and then goes back to being offline again.

No, he logged on yesterday. He comes online all the time. To be fair, it was bad etiquette to announce that there were five openings, and then neglect to fill them:

We now have 5 more vacancies.

Regards,
O.

It's now been 3.5 weeks since that post, and he didn't accept anybody into the campaign. Meanwhile, many people have added the signature/avatar/personal message based on the aforementioned vacancies. These people are providing ostensibly free advertising.

I'm fine with campaign managers taking a few days to approve new applicants. But 3.5 weeks? That seems unacceptable. It almost seems deserving of a red asterisk on your chart, if only to warn people against joining for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

The manager of this campaign probably goes to this forum every once a month just to send an announcement that the payment was sent and then goes back to being offline again.
Activity: 199
Activity: 199
Hi i would like to participate in this
Username: nosdi26
Starting post count: 198
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nosdi26-196231
BTC address:1Ebaaa3fzyH9aGqn1nBd3ddMe9nuUa2CBV
Don't know the actual status of the campaign but
Wearing your personal message and avatar is mandatory.

I think as a Hero rank member, you already know that only full member to legendary rank can wearing avatar, right ?
You are so funny, it makes clear that your rank is absolutely not eligible to join this campaign, just find another campaign.

Why must i find another campaign ?
And i do not see the funny part here, have you read this Thread ? or just trying to boost your post count for your sig ?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

I think as a Hero rank member, you already know that only full member to legendary rank can wearing avatar, right ?
You are so funny, it makes clear that your rank is absolutely not eligible to join this campaign, just find another campaign.

Nah artmaker is right, i mistakenly see you as a full member that is why I told you to wear the avatar. Even your potential activity is 112 tho and won't allow you to become a full member yet. My apologies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead
I hope you guys will be bigger than your competitors!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Username: artmaker
Starting post count: 98 (including this)
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/artmaker-1109725
BTC address: 16Bqi2sDXy5NjRwQYkbJQYFWoTbv3njaYE

Status already wear the signature and personal message,
Please let me know if I am accepted or not

Thanks in advance

Username: artmaker
Starting post count: 98 (including this)
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/artmaker-1109725
BTC address: 16Bqi2sDXy5NjRwQYkbJQYFWoTbv3njaYE

Status already wear the signature and personal message,
Please let me know if I am accepted or not

Thanks in advance
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
That's the right thing to do. Since this campaign don't seem to be picky on what the participants do, then at least let them know they need to have a certain level of activity per week.
But why is it so important to you, to have requirements risen for all the other members of this campaign?
You jelly Grin ? It was advertised as the easiest signature camp. ever and this is exactly what we are getting.
Believe me when I tell you, when people are not under post quantity pressure, they write far more better content.
I think it is one of the best approach to signature advertising, for sure better in terms of spam! Look at those sig.campaigns with minimum 20 per week... my my, some serious nonsense there Smiley and almost nobody gives a damn.
I could agree to "at least one post per month" rule, forum is full of crappy posters already, why add more?

edit: There is one more benefit of "no post required", you know that I'm writing to you, because I want to, not because I need to.

LOL, I haven't even joined any campaign in months, I just found this interesting since this is the first time I came upon something like this. I know some people could spam posts when trying to reach a quota but I suppose an able manager would be able to notice that and warn the person.

So I think it really boils down to being able to separate those who are in it for money vs those who are not, and those who post interesting enough topics from those the just spam. I sort threads by post date when I visit the site and many times I'd see the last 10 threads are just posted by one person!  Grin

With regards to the "at least one post per month" yeah, I suppose that would at least enable the manager to know the participant is still alive! No sense paying the dead, especially if unfortunately the password of the wallet died with him.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi i would like to join Nexchange.io Signature Campaign
Username: Lucas*   
Starting post count: 1053
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucas-557996
BTC address: 1MeCBfsm2HqCejoMHjJGbZC48Y9wmLvG3P
I installed the avatar and the signature
Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!
Username: sabx01
Starting post count: 546
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sabx01-963465
BTC address: 37RtJeQ8E9WX3b9E7hTDAPFWEx3ct5NWhf

Status wearing signature already
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
That's the right thing to do. Since this campaign don't seem to be picky on what the participants do, then at least let them know they need to have a certain level of activity per week.
But why is it so important to you, to have requirements risen for all the other members of this campaign?
You jelly Grin ? It was advertised as the easiest signature camp. ever and this is exactly what we are getting.
Believe me when I tell you, when people are not under post quantity pressure, they write far more better content.
I think it is one of the best approach to signature advertising, for sure better in terms of spam! Look at those sig.campaigns with minimum 20 per week... my my, some serious nonsense there Smiley and almost nobody gives a damn.
I could agree to "at least one post per month" rule, forum is full of crappy posters already, why add more?

edit: There is one more benefit of "no post required", you know that I'm writing to you, because I want to, not because I need to.
Pages:
Jump to: