Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 10. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
SIGs, take a look over that project, the ICO ended a few months ago and they are starting with marketing at the moment, i am on the telegram group and there are a lot of nice people in there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
I really like EOS, do you think this coin will make although X10 until the end of 2018? I think there's a chance.
EOS has really great prospects, X10 until the end of 2018, quite real, but no more. Can be still to consider NEO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
I really like EOS, do you think this coin will make although X10 until the end of 2018? I think there's a chance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 13, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

Well, it seems to me it is too strong a swing, and this may not rise, but although if it has already been in the history of the cryptocurrency market, then of course this can happen, but the date is not known to anyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
No one will ever get a honest opinion in this thread because clearly almost everyone is shilling their own bags. I have read some coins here that just made me had a laugh attack. Everyone writes their own token so that the price goes up Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
You should consider buying in ICO. Nowadays ico gives their investors x5 -x10 when they hit on idex. Idex is now for the partial listing to see the real pum of a new coin. Best ICO for now is SPINDLE and Safein.
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
ZRX has great potential, let time to witness, 100 x is not a problem for certain, the platform based on ZRX there are plenty of COINS, 0 x is a point-to-point transaction open source agreement, in order to promote the etheric fang block chain ERC20 tokens in the deal. The agreement is intended as an open standard and a common building block to promote interoperability between decentralised applications (DApps), including exchange functions. Transactions are performed by the etheric smart contract system, which can be accessed freely and freely available, and any DApp can be accessed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
The SAT coin from the Spere Social project (https://sphere.social/) after listing on the Yobit exchange fell in price by more than 100 times, compared to the price level of the ICO. But I am sure that this project will develop, and accordingly the coin will return to its original price, thereby increasing in value by 100 times!
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 13, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
REQ. With such a low market cap (33mil) and still under ICO, it can only explode from here. The potential is huge, developers and community are active, and only has up to go. Major releases coming soon with key dates in early 18. Look for this one to be top 50 if not even top 20 coin in 18.

Do you really think REQ could become 3.3 billion USD size coin? I don't think that's possible. They don't have anything unique, there are a lot of competitors in that category. I wouldn't bet on 100x for REQ. Maybe 10x is more reliable prediction for long term.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
REQ. With such a low market cap (33mil) and still under ICO, it can only explode from here. The potential is huge, developers and community are active, and only has up to go. Major releases coming soon with key dates in early 18. Look for this one to be top 50 if not even top 20 coin in 18.
Activity: 19
May 13, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
Origami Network – Could this be the next low cap coin to grow 100x ?

Origami Network is a protocol for building decentralized marketplace. It solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and trusted reviews.  Origami Marketplace is the easiest way for a business to create its online marketplace based on decentralized Blockchain technology.  Unlike many ICO’s Origami already have a working product with Six companies in Europe already use origami Marketplace.  Origami have a strong team and are backed since January 2017 by two French banks, CIC (sixth biggest French bank) and BPI France (An investment bank)

Market Cap - $1,956,561 USD
Circulating Supply - 4,225,879 ORI
Total Supply - 5,527,379 ORI

Sales on online marketplaces crossed $1 trillion in 2016, with such a low market cap Origami can easily expect to see 10x gains in the near future and 100x gains over the medium term.  Origami Main Net is planned for Q3 2018, as you are aware this will be a key time where the price of Origami will explode, Join the Telegram Group below where the admins and community will be happy to help answer any questions you may have.

https://t.me/ori_network_ICO
https://idex.market/eth/ori
https://ori.network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origami/
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Pay attention to the Coinvest project. Recently the ICO was completed and about 5kk $collected. The project is very promising and I think x 100 is quite likely!
Activity: 151
May 13, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
TRON and CAPP will be the next 100x. The project of this company are very challenging and have a great and good team which are continuously making their effort for the well established of the company in the long-run. One more I also suggest is EOS which is already given 100x within a year and still have many potential for the next.
I certainly do not agree with the x100, but I think that all 3 coins are very promising and give a good profit to the end of the year.

Just check EOS' market cap and you will see it's impossible to make 100x, it can't even make 10x. Please don't try to fool other people just because you want your holdings to increase. TRON can't make 100x too, technically.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 13, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
TRON and CAPP will be the next 100x. The project of this company are very challenging and have a great and good team which are continuously making their effort for the well established of the company in the long-run. One more I also suggest is EOS which is already given 100x within a year and still have many potential for the next.
I certainly do not agree with the x100, but I think that all 3 coins are very promising and give a good profit to the end of the year.
Activity: 93
Merit: 26
May 13, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Hi guys,I've learned mostly everything I do with crypto from these forums,I don't write much but can you answer me some stuff.

For the 100X longshot I picked Speedcash(SCS),I found it by mistake,I was on CMC looking at Credits and typed in SCS instead of CS,I got looking at them and bought in at 88 cents,it's now $3 dollars or so,I think this is a easy 10X coin for sure if it gets a larger exchange,what do you think ?

Also about Credits,they just won the OKEX poll and now they are being considered,I think everyone is 50/50 on this one,I got in at 45 cents a month ago but the scam rumours still persist,if this is the real deal isn't this the next big crypto ? I mean a top 3-4 coin,if they do everything they say they can won't it obsolete most coins out there.

Please don't make fun of me in your replies,just here trying to learn.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 01:36:42 AM
Alt coins imbued with longevity and crafted with good timing and planning on the roadmap could be a key for such coin to pump 100x or more. I believe, there is that kind of coin in the cryptoworld that's about to burst like supernova soon.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
I'm working on a project called SWAPBlocks with a lot of upwards potential.  If properly financed we have the potential to change all kinds of markets and replace many jobs.  Keep an eye out!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-icodposdex-swapblocks-decentralized-interest-rate-swaps-3456464
Activity: 102
May 11, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

I'm sure the next 100X is Bitcoin. The development of Bitcoin is very rapid and Bitcoin can survive the next 100X even longer. The price is from year to year is always high so you do not have to worry if you invest a lot in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin is the best coin in the present and future.

100x Bitcoin???  So you think based off the current price of $8400 that Bitcoin will reach $840,000 before any other coin reaches 100x?  That is EXTREMELY unlikely.  And I'm not even doubtful that Bitcoin CAN hit that price at some point in time.  That would make the market cap of Bitcoin $14 Trillion. 
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
May 08, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
Just aim for low marketcap solid projects. Good luck out there.

Exactly, have a look at $LIVE Live Stars, it's a LiveJasmin competitor.
Now selling below ICO price and solving a lot of problems.

$LIVE is also on CoinMarketCap since today and selling op Cryptopia since last week.

CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/live-stars/

Edit: Market cap is below 4 million USD ATM!!
Activity: 20
May 08, 2018, 02:50:49 AM
Just aim for low marketcap solid projects. Good luck out there.
Pages:
Jump to: