Pages:
Author

Topic: Next big ICO - page 20. (Read 3892 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
May 13, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
Large ICOs have at least a large community and have teams with at least one year of experience in their field.
there are so many ICOs currently running you can see here https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
which obviously do your own research before investing because of your own risk that will bear.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Quarkchain

They seem extremely ambitious with their TPS speed (1,000,000) but having a look at their project & team, they seem more than capable of achieving their goals.
Qi Zhou wants to change blockchain as we know it, and moving away from a more traditional mining model will help achieve that.
As an investor, early backer & avid blockchain enthusiast, I couldn’t be more excited about the technology of this project.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
May 13, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
Maybe we should not even think of big or small ICO, we just only seeking for a legit one. I'm not preferable of looking big in which we don't have any assurance of turning back our money or just something in returns.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
If you are looking for next ICON (ICX) in terms of profit check out https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/ it ticks all the boxes
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
Jinbi Token, this token I think has a very good future and is very possible to achieve success.
the following information about the ICO
📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jinbi-token-the-golden-ico-merging-gold-with-blockchain-3448783
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
Next big ico in my wacthing list :
1. Blockshipping : it is seems to be the biggest blockchain company for shipping and cargo even tho there are many project on shipping niche. ( ico star at 14 of may )
2. Essentia : platform for united all dapp and digital identity i hope it will be better then civic. ( 20m+ collected during presale )
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
I think this is a solid one b/c they're the first arbitrage exchange aiming to bring mainstream adoption of crypto through ease of mind entry, what do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
May 12, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
I have observed in few months and see that DAV is the most promising project. This project will develop the market where the transporter and the hire can connect directly without third parties. This project is also supported by many experts from famous corporations in the world
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
One of the next big ICO will be on may 26 - Acorn Collective. Pay attention to the project. I think it would be a good investment.
Yes, I agree with you. One of the most anticipated ICO for me. As far as I know in 2 days after the ICO the token will be on the exchange HitBTC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
May 12, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
I have an opinion on the ORVIUM project where the team from the project I see there are great people from big companies like NASA and CERN and they are reliable people in the field of scientific publishing industry, the purpose of this project is mainly Orvium being a leading publication platform for the research community when it restores science to the public.
and I'm sure this project will work, I think what about you and you can see it or research yourself here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyorvium-open-and-transparent-science-powered-by-blockchain-upto-200k-us-3565166
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
May 11, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
ya but you know I dont join a campaign just because it have good bounty or not. I need check all ICO information to make sure they dont scam. is they good or just a trash token after ICO. many things to do Smiley not just see and join

You're right that's one of the basic priniciple in joining a campaign. However if you really want to promote an ico you have to give complete details as to why it is good or better than the other. Nothing to worry,  I am just interested on the ICO that you're promoting that's why I am asking some details about it maybe I'm just lazy enough to check their website.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
May 11, 2018, 11:00:33 PM
ya but you know I dont join a campaign just because it have good bounty or not. I need check all ICO information to make sure they dont scam. is they good or just a trash token after ICO. many things to do Smiley not just see and join
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
May 11, 2018, 10:51:30 PM
creator ai. check out my signature Smiley they have many big partner or you can find information about DAV ICO. Smiley another big ICO this year

Shilling your own campaign will not help a lot. So by checking your signature will tell us a lot?  Don't you know that SOME investors won't even read complete details in website, some are just basing it on the short statement(well I am not saying all but some). Give reason or defend that project on why the OP or we should invest on that ico.
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
I agree with David, and to Paytomat account, many heard, really good company, from the recent only began to invest and in principle, everything is still elegant.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
May 11, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
May 11, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
If we talk about promising ICO companies, they even identified themselves with a more recent NEM, recently they started co-operating with Paytomat, I decided to try to invest and still remain satisfied.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
May 10, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
creator ai. check out my signature Smiley they have many big partner or you can find information about DAV ICO. Smiley another big ICO this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
i suggest you a project that has been under the radar in the past weeks but now it's starting to booming, the community almost doubled in 2 weeks; it's called multiversum and aims to bring a crypto relational database blockchain. the team is very nice and they are always ready to answer any question you have, even the ceo answers in the telegram group. they aim to get 64k tps that if it happens will change the current crypto world, i think that get in the top 20 coin will not be so hard in the next months
Activity: 4
May 10, 2018, 04:22:46 AM
Probably Quarkchain will hit it hard. Also, you should watch healtnexus.
Pages:
Jump to: