Pages:
Author

Topic: Next big news? - page 4. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
April 08, 2021, 03:42:51 PM
Btc is hovering between $56k to $58k, it needs some more good news to cross this $60 mark.
After PayPal, which next business giant is going to endorse Bitcoin?
What should we expect in coming days that can push btc to more adoption and expedite it's March towards $1 million?
Bitcoin is now $58k. We all know that bitcoin price is so much high now because of Elon Musk. I think that bitcoin price will increase more and cross $60k without any new hype. Because so much people hold bitcoin tight and wait for price increasing more. But i am appreciate with you in the stage of hitting $100k. For touching bitcoin price $100k then there is need a big news. Hope in this year we hear about a big news. Cause i think more good brand or companies will accept bitcoin soon.  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
April 08, 2021, 03:33:08 PM
Big investors are making good profit from btc. I think we will get much good news after decrease the btc price. Some investors just wait for a big dip. And if any big investor invest now in btc, then btc can easily cross $60k. Mostly if paypal invest in btc.
I don't think PayPal will invest in BTC. They will get it by cutting fee from its customer holdings. Everytime you will deposit oe withdraw or every time you check out and pay to merchant with Bitcoin, PayPal will deduct the fee.
This way they will soon start getting million of BTC.
Imagine if PayPal start crypto to fiat conversion and vice versa?
Many people like me will go for it as I don't have to look for any buyer for my BTC.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
April 08, 2021, 03:31:23 PM
Btc is hovering between $56k to $58k, it needs some more good news to cross this $60 mark.
Not really, it only has to recover and it's back again to $58,000 by checking it.

We don't know, every single possible that a new financial institution will adopt it very soon. But, we've got a lot of them already and I think the market is already sustainable with what we have, it only has to keep going.

What should we expect in coming days that can push btc to more adoption and expedite it's March towards $1 million?
You expect the normal scene, and if your goal is to see it go $1M then, there's no other thing that you need to worry but to worry about yourself if you can hold any longer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 08, 2021, 12:36:47 PM
Well right now bitcoin is circling around 57-58k, but it once already passed 60k though, 61k to be exact, although it's decreasing again now. I don't really know whether any news will be beneficial, it might be though for a short term, but well maybe we should expect more business adapting bitcoin like paypal, tesla etc.
However, i guess it might be really hard to reach 1 million, at least it will need long time, more years in the future, unless bitcoin experienced such a huge pump, but it's dangerous as well, since it might get dumped at any time, so better to rise slowly but surely.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
April 08, 2021, 12:29:48 PM

Actually, market doesn't need any kind of news to pump again as adoption of btc is still going on. Just look into those people who said that bitcoin is a scam or it'll go to zero, now they're offering bitcoin services towards others and it's enough, IMO. As long as paypal, mastercard/visa is on it, bitcoin will get more adoption from those community who're using their services. BTW, bitcoin is currently having a bearish divergence and none knows if it'll happen or not. But bitcoin might take a huge correction before taking bullish rally if that bearish divergence is happened.
Activity: 72
Merit: 57
April 08, 2021, 12:20:19 PM
I think there will be an ETF announced soon but we don’t need a US ETF for the price to go high. A supply shock is coming & with that comes price increase. Bitcoin is going to over 100k this year.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
April 08, 2021, 11:35:31 AM
We will reach 60 thousand again without any big news. It's natural for the price to keep retesting levels and when it retests highs it has to go back to test lows. That's the way it is and you shouldn't be concerned about it.

If you're worried about your investment you either have to let go and focus on something else or be like those weak hands and sell.

Remember that panic selling only makes you feel safer. It doesn't make you safer.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 08, 2021, 11:28:09 AM
Big investors are making good profit from btc. I think we will get much good news after decrease the btc price. Some investors just wait for a big dip. And if any big investor invest now in btc, then btc can easily cross $60k. Mostly if paypal invest in btc.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
April 08, 2021, 11:25:11 AM
No one knows here what would be the next good news that we can have regarding cryptocurrency that may cause bitcoin inflation, I understand that you are thinking that big companies can be the reason because of the things that have happened already that makes bitcoin reach the new ATH but we can also have those people who cab buy a big amount of bitcoin or those investors who will go to buy bitcoin, they can also affect the price of the bitcoin sooner. Let just wait, for sure bitcoin can reach $60k once again.
Let's not rush things, it will come and time will tell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 08, 2021, 10:31:23 AM
Since nobody so it coming for Paypal, Tesla and all the big companies who have invested so far, I will say there is no need to be bothered about the next big companies but look at the brighter side for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
April 08, 2021, 10:28:32 AM
When Paypal Introducing their Crypto system globally, We can get many investor.Now Bitcoin price average 57k$-59k$.I Think this year bitcoin price will be reached 100k$.I hope bitcoin price will be rising continue.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 08, 2021, 09:41:59 AM
We don't have any Internal information or insider trading of any company which can announce Bitcoin support in near future.Many big companies like Tesla,Paypal, Microsoft accepting Bitcoin payments we can accept other giants following their path to compete in the market.Some of the companies that can have affect on btc prices are Amazon,Google,Apple and they have huge funds with them that they can easily push the prices above $100k combined if they made investment in Bitcoin.Many fast food, liquor brands, E-commerce giants are endorsing Bitcoin with growing popularity so we could accept them next in the chain.But at this time we can't say what will happen next.So it's better to stay relaxed and enjoy the profits in the long run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
April 08, 2021, 09:39:04 AM
This should be a natural process, it is unlikely that something can raise the price of bitcoin very sharply in one day.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 08, 2021, 09:15:33 AM

It does not need good news, Bitcoin is not an altcoin that needs hype. Just wait for demand to come naturally and wait for institutions to prepare all their capital to buy BTC and you will see it rise up very very naturally:)

All is normal and all is good. Better a slow rise.
copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 08, 2021, 09:05:26 AM
From the beginning of this year, I think BTC will continue to rise, and it may rise to $80k this year. Many large investment institutions began to buy btc silently. Only retail investors are selling. The market will clean up retail investors. Large institutions are the final winners.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
April 08, 2021, 08:39:10 AM
Tesla and many more?

Marching towards 1 million $? Sleep Early and try to dream for faster upcomings  Grin

I expect that during this quarter the companies that bought Bitcoin in the first quarter will start coming out and this will have a positive effect on the price. Let's remember that Tesla did not disclose the Bitcoin purchase right after it was made, they did it after the fact and that is how it will be with the other companies.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 08, 2021, 08:31:59 AM
The rally in Bitcoin and other crypto doesn't seem to have run out despite the 600% surge in price. And with emerging startups such as CoinSwitch Kuber trying to make Bitcoin investing effortless, millions of retail investors have joined the Bitcoin Bandwagon.

Putting short term volatility aside and looking at the long run, analysts state that it could touch $100,000 (Rs 72 lakhs) next year.

The digital currency that was once viewed as mysterious by many in the past has now exploded in both value and popularity. It has mainly become mainstream - Giant financial institutions like Paypal, Visa, JP Morgan etc., are offering crypto services, and more retail investors are interested in purchasing Bitcoin now more than ever.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 536
April 08, 2021, 07:58:40 AM

As far I can remember, we didn't have news that push the price to $61k?

It's a very difficult question, we don't have insider information. If ever there will be some companies to support bitcoin, for sure we are going to hear it.

$1 million? First we need to get to $100k this year, and maybe in the next 2 halvings, we might see that 7 digits, but not this 2021.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
April 08, 2021, 07:56:12 AM

Why do you even care?The price will cross the 60K USD level sooner or later.
The Bitcoin price doesn't need "good news" in order to grow.We need more buyers,both institutional and small buyers.I think that the buyers will increase their purchases after a price correction.Nobody wants to buy expensive BTC.That's why many buyers will be waiting for a correction,before buying more BTC.
I don't know what big corporation will endorse BTC next.I don't have a crystal ball or insider information.
I'm not sure that Paypal will ever truly adopt Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Exactly. As long as there are more buyers and a big amount of investment into Bitcoin, it's for sure that the price will continue to increase. But of course, I'd like to see more big companies start adding Bitcoin as a payment method. It speeds up the adoption process.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 08, 2021, 07:40:42 AM
Well, I have seen car dealers, real estate, sports industry, and even drug dealers accepting Bitcoin. Hmmm, what else?
How about people who could actually use Bitcoin as a currency to pay for product and service, rather than just hoarding it.
You should make tons of a T.V ads or social media ads discussing about Bitcoin. How about Bitcoin merch give it for free in the public.
Man, seriously you need patience. I'm just not sure If you're trolling or something like that, $1m per Bitcoin is such a longgggggg way ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: