Pages:
Author

Topic: Next big thing? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Which is the next project which changes the crypto field?
I'm looking for a total new usecase. Not the next crosschain or iot project or all in one wallet. And please no trading coins.

Exscudo. I think this is the next big project that will change the market. ICO took place a year ago with great success. And during that time, they are still developing, promising a whole new currency and a great influence on the market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
If you’re a gamer or at least have the common sense to realize that gaming has a giant market right now and is only growing with the growth of crypto currency. EON, which is a token created off of the EOS blockchain, is going take the markets by storm and could easily be one of the biggest gainers by summer 2019.

Trust the process and HODL.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
I'm looking for a total new usecase. Not the next crosschain or iot project or all in one wallet. And please no trading coins.
This is difficult to find the Crypto field because already many good projects are stay outside in the market so we should supporting to current project then only some interesting updates are comes in the market. But Current scenario many bad rumours are spread in the market then how new projects are survive in long term so we support the Bitcoin automatcally other potential projects are occupy the top level.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: