Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 34. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
The Hume City v Oakleigh Cannons game was a winner. The final score ended at 3-1 with Hume city taking the lead and winning the game. The game also went over 2.5 like I hoped for, but I just took a safer bet which paid out as well. Hopefully you guys followed. The second match for Belgium happens in a few hours.
legendary
Just making another tip for the Belgium vs Ireland game. Belgium is clearly the favorite to win and a lot of money is riding on them to win, so I don't feel comfortable just putting in all the money on them.

So taking a bit of a safe route. If they win, odds would be 1.6x , and if the game draws with certain limits on the score, then odds will be 1.25x , which is still better than double chance which only pays out 1.25 on similar selections.

Bet slip:

I am just taking a safer route instead Belgium doesn't end up winning, which they will very likely do.
legendary

wow sir risky bet but big winning odds I'll try following this bet on my small btc I think i read enough to believe that you are
also one of the best tipster here. good luck sir and thank you for keep sharing your bet hope we win this.

Just to be sure, you need to make bets on both the matches together to make sense of the tip. Bettign on only one of the tips is risky and will likely not be a profitable bet. Just split it in the ratio of 10 and 7, for any bankroll you are making the bet on the game for. I would just like to add, that if I bet 5 chips and 10 chips, and you were scaling it up, just bet something like 50-100 or 500-1000. Would make it easier for you that ways.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thanks here is a soccer tip for today. Game begins in about 3 hours.

Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game.

Starts at 11:50
Hume City v Oakleigh Cannons - Matchbet + Totals - Over and home 1.5 @ 2.50  - 10 mbtc bet
Hume City v Oakleigh Cannons - Matchbet + Totals - Over and Away 1.5 @ 3.61 = 7 mbtc bet

Betslip
:

Link to event over at Sportsbet: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8719838

The game should end over 2.5 from what I believe. But I am taking a little safer route here being at the same odds overall.
wow sir risky bet but big winning odds I'll try following this bet on my small btc I think i read enough to believe that you are
also one of the best tipster here. good luck sir and thank you for keep sharing your bet hope we win this.
legendary
Thanks here is a soccer tip for today. Game begins in about 3 hours.

Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game.

Starts at 11:50
Hume City v Oakleigh Cannons - Matchbet + Totals - Over and home 1.5 @ 2.50  - 10 mbtc bet
Hume City v Oakleigh Cannons - Matchbet + Totals - Over and Away 1.5 @ 3.61 = 7 mbtc bet

Betslip
:

Link to event over at Sportsbet: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8719838

The game should end over 2.5 from what I believe. But I am taking a little safer route here being at the same odds overall.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game, Its a parlay of 2 games.

Starts at 19:00, and 21:30

Admira vs Wiener - Over 0.5 in 2nd half
Trnava FC v Termalica  - Over 0.5 in First half  -

Nice tip so far ajax Smiley Termalica already scored 2 goals in the first half and is also over 2.5. Nice to see your bets coming

Thank you, yes Termalica scored 2 goals in the first half itself and was also able to score another goal before full time, ending the game at 0-3. The first match between Admira vs Wiener was a win as well, a goal was scored in both halves so far thus making the bet a good win. Hope you guys followed.

Nice its good to see you back. Hope more tips to come
legendary

Nice tip so far ajax Smiley Termalica already scored 2 goals in the first half and is also over 2.5. Nice to see your bets coming

Thank you, yes Termalica scored 2 goals in the first half itself and was also able to score another goal before full time, ending the game at 0-3. The first match between Admira vs Wiener was a win as well, a goal was scored in both halves so far thus making the bet a good win. Hope you guys followed.
legendary

Odds for parlay : 1.51x

Betslip:

Link to even over at Sportsbet: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/9534269  and https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/9494341

Both are good matches and should also end over 2.5 or 1.5 to be safe.
legendary
The above pick was an awesome win if you guys followed it. Internacional won the game at 2-0 and had scored their first goal in 35 minutes. Since they were favorites, hence my bet was such that would be better if they won. Will have another pick posted in about an hour or 2. I hope you guys do realize to make bets together and not on only one of the slips.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
So 9 to 1 ? Well just over. Very impressive.
legendary
Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game, Here is a decent bet for tonights France vs Albania game:

Starts at 4:00

Internacional RS v Atletico MG - I am making my bet in 2 parts.
The first bet is First Team to score in first half : Internacional @ 10mbtc @ odds of 2.37
The second bet is First Team to score in first half : Atletico @ 7mbtc @ odds of 3.36

Betslip:

Link to even over at Sportsbet: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/9211711?ref=proceed

Basically, I do think a goal will be scored in the first half, but instead of betting on that, I am making it like this as Internacional has a better chance of scoring. So if they do score, I win 8 chips, and if Atletico Scores, I will win  a good amount again. But since Internacional is a better team, so if they end up scoring, I get a better payout.
legendary
Well France didn't do so well yesterday. Got the 2 goals in at 90 minutes and after.  

Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game, I couldn't find odds on many sites, anyways . Its for Shakhtyor Soligorsk vs Neman, and Shakhtyor scoring atleast 1 goal. Since the lines haven't opened much on any site, I would suggest waiting for it. But if it does, then odds should be close to 1.5x and would be a good bet.
I will also have another tip posted today.
This was a good win, Shakhtyor scored a goal and is now leading 1-0 , hope you guys got the lines to bet on the game. I missed it as I was sleeping through it. Will have another tip posted on tennis or soccer today. Probably within an hour or two .  My mistake on this, they did end up winning at 1-0 already, so a great win for us today.
legendary
Well France didn't do so well yesterday. Got the 2 goals in at 90 minutes and after.  

Here is the tip for today, for a soccer game, I couldn't find odds on many sites, anyways . Its for Shakhtyor Soligorsk vs Neman, and Shakhtyor scoring atleast 1 goal. Since the lines haven't opened much on any site, I would suggest waiting for it. But if it does, then odds should be close to 1.5x and would be a good bet.
I will also have another tip posted today.
legendary
Here is a decent bet for tonights France vs Albania game:

Starts at 00:30.

France v Albania - France to win during 1st Half - Odds @ 1.7x

Betslip:

Link to even over at Sportsbet: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569760

France is good on offence, so should hopefully make that goal in the first half and do well.
The bets in the slip in no way represents my personal bets on the game, so don't take them indications of how confident I am on those games.

legendary
Posting a tennis game for today. Nothing good on the soccer side and not betting on the Euro Cup due to a lot of disappointing games already, luckily for us we didn't bet much on them yet, and the ones we did turned out profitable for us.

Just a small odds game Sousa J.   - Thiem D. - Thiem to win.

Game Sousa J.   - Thiem D. - Thiem to win.

Thiem won the game. Odds for this were close to 1.23x , so definitely a decent win. I also signed up for sportsbet.io so will be posting a lot of my bets here with links to the game. Definitely do check them out, they are a great new company.
legendary
Posting a tennis game for today. Nothing good on the soccer side and not betting on the Euro Cup due to a lot of disappointing games already, luckily for us we didn't bet much on them yet, and the ones we did turned out profitable for us.

Just a small odds game Sousa J.   - Thiem D. - Thiem to win.
legendary

First Half - Over 0.5 @1.63
https://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27628490&MarketID=1.123903629&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

Based on a few things, I also feel both teams will end up scoring which has the odds of 2.1x. So if you want to take some extra risk, feel free to also take that line.

Our tip for the day won, The odds were good @ 1.63x and Italy ended up scoring at the 30th minute. I was expecting Belgium to score, but this line gives us the flexibility as both teams were offensive to some part.
Hopefully Belgium end up scoring too. I have a side bet on that as well.
legendary
Here is the tip for today. Don't rely on it heavily, but if you do end up making a bet on this game, then I would suggest doing so for these lines.

Its for the Euro Cup: Belgium vs Italy
Its actually a tricky game, so I am betting just for value. Just taking the safe route anyways .

First Half - Over 0.5 @1.63
https://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27628490&MarketID=1.123903629&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

Based on a few things, I also feel both teams will end up scoring which has the odds of 2.1x. So if you want to take some extra risk, feel free to also take that line.
legendary
Will have todays tip posted in an hour, in the mean time I just made a live bet on Ireland. Odds are pretty good at 1.5x if you guys wish to follow. Still 30 minutes to go.

I have also placed live bet on Ireland @1.4 thou. GL to us Smiley

Edit: Auto Goal Sad 20 mins left.

Yeah, this kind of thing happens a lot. Nothing to worry about. I personally don't bet such a huge amount on live games like these,so didn't lose much personally.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Will have todays tip posted in an hour, in the mean time I just made a live bet on Ireland. Odds are pretty good at 1.5x if you guys wish to follow. Still 30 minutes to go.

I have also placed live bet on Ireland @1.4 thou. GL to us Smiley

Edit: Auto Goal Sad 20 mins left.
Pages:
Jump to: