Pages:
Author

Topic: Next generation money - page 10. (Read 16593 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 06, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
No i dont think bitcoin will totally rule over the world .it will be totally different and its limitations will be more than 21 million .all the government will jointly accept and i am sure that it will not be bitcoins at all.
i think still it need a good time rule over the world. actually bitcoin is not yes so much popular in all over the world, it will take a long time when all the people of the world  will starting using bitcoin and they will give priority to bitcoin over fiat currency.
But we cannot ignore people's capability on how quickly they will learn new things ?

You or your father is sending mails through postal like some 20 years back people were doing ? After mobile communication got introduced the importance of postal has gone.

I have already started giving priority to bitcoin over fiat. And I do see many people are doing similar things. So the possibility of having a next generation money has already started.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2017, 03:17:17 PM
For what everyone want, bitcoin is working best in that way and one day we will see that bitcoin is taking over the world. The next generation has already started and bitcoin is the money for that generation. I can see all the things which will be beneficial for the next generation and will complete all the requirements of that generation.

Bitcoin would be the option for the upcoming generation people. Already most of the countries making their country as digital transaction country. So i hope bitcoin will be centralized money in next 10 years in most of the countries.
Yeah, bitcoin is really apropriate for the future becouse most of people are loves to make the transaction virtualy. Bitcoin is so easy and practicaly to use. I think bitcoin could be the next generation of money.
we have to admit the fact that the next generation is interested in online buying and selling therefor their best choice will be bitcoin, because bitcoin is fulfilling their all requirement for online shopping and other other online affairs. so we can say that bitcoin is the future currency of new generation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 06, 2017, 10:01:36 AM
No i dont think bitcoin will totally rule over the world .it will be totally different and its limitations will be more than 21 million .all the government will jointly accept and i am sure that it will not be bitcoins at all.
i think still it need a good time rule over the world. actually bitcoin is not yes so much popular in all over the world, it will take a long time when all the people of the world  will starting using bitcoin and they will give priority to bitcoin over fiat currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 06, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

It will just take some time for the bitcoin to be the most popular currency.
There are many steps ahead and Bitcoin has to wait in order to be adopted. Many Bitcoin investors, such as me, believe in the future where Bitcoin is the main currency and that visionary is more precise after every year.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
January 06, 2017, 04:21:13 AM

It will just take some time for the bitcoin to be the most popular currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 07:56:14 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 30, 2016, 10:19:42 AM
Yes bitcoin is entirely new form of money since it is virtual and also it is more advance than the traditional money that we are using. In bitcoin it offers great security that you don't need to expose your identity to just execute transactions between you and the other person. Bitcoin also offer lower fees which is quite convenient for an average person.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 30, 2016, 09:52:54 AM
My idea is nothing new, but it would be the ultimate form of decentralized hard money ever possible. What is the most precious thing which could potentially work as money? It is time itself, and not some abstract time (e.g. as the time span between two dates), but how much is left for you to live. This idea is basically what the plot of the In Time movie evolves around. You can get the concept from the Wiki article if you feel interested. I guess that would be a sort of absolute money having absolute value...

Live forever or die trying

Ohh, it is "TIME"
The most valuable thing in the world as based of lifetime.
Anything won't be precious if we will die tomorrow obviously, laying down on the bed in hospital, waiting....
Too many to describe why time is so valuable.
But, I can't imagine how it gonna works in order to achieve a purpose or result,

To tell the truth, I don't know it either

That's one of the reasons why I started this thread, that someone will get interested in the idea and give a hint or two how it could be turned into reality or at least what should be required for that. Ironically, it seems that the inflation of money based on time would be welcomed by almost everyone simply because it would basically mean they have more time left to enjoy their life
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
December 30, 2016, 08:58:36 AM
My idea is nothing new, but it would be the ultimate form of decentralized hard money ever possible. What is the most precious thing which could potentially work as money? It is time itself, and not some abstract time (e.g. as the time span between two dates), but how much is left for you to live. This idea is basically what the plot of the In Time movie evolves around. You can get the concept from the Wiki article if you feel interested. I guess that would be a sort of absolute money having absolute value...

Live forever or die trying

Ohh, it is "TIME"
The most valuable thing in the world as based of lifetime.
Anything won't be precious if we will die tomorrow obviously, laying down on the bed in hospital, waiting....
Too many to describe why time is so valuable.
But, I can't imagine how it gonna works in order to achieve a purpose or result,
I think that only happenedd in the movie and won't be next generation of money as we can't change Nature's law.
So, bitcoin still the number one of new generation as medium of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2016, 08:13:24 AM
For what everyone want, bitcoin is working best in that way and one day we will see that bitcoin is taking over the world. The next generation has already started and bitcoin is the money for that generation. I can see all the things which will be beneficial for the next generation and will complete all the requirements of that generation.

Bitcoin would be the option for the upcoming generation people. Already most of the countries making their country as digital transaction country. So i hope bitcoin will be centralized money in next 10 years in most of the countries.
in fact the new generation is interested in online business as well as shopping therefore bitcoin is the best option for such people they will use bitcoin for shopping and trading purposes without converting it in to fiat currency.

I would hate to see a generation being classified as interested in "shopping". We are consumerist, no doubt, but not any more than the previous generations. Online businesses have seen strong growth and if they adopt Bitcoin, we could see its usage explode.
Activity: 243
December 29, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

in fact the new generation is interested in online business as well as shopping therefore bitcoin is the best option for such people they will use bitcoin for shopping and trading purposes without converting it in to fiat currency.

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin penetrates into all spheres of human life. And the time comes, it will be next to the dollar and take an equally important role
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 29, 2016, 04:11:16 PM

Activity: 262
December 29, 2016, 06:27:15 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is really apropriate for the future becouse most of people are loves to make the transaction virtualy. Bitcoin is so easy and practicaly to use. I think bitcoin could be the next generation of money.

I agree that Bitcoin is conceptually different from the currency and payment systems that existed prior to its introduction. But I think that he will not be able to replace the Fiat. The main reason for this - it is the government's reluctance to accept Bitcoin
Activity: 364
December 28, 2016, 10:45:48 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
December 28, 2016, 02:29:20 PM
      I would say next generation of money will be "cashless" money. Under this rationale bitcoin and some other cryptocoins will be the future money. Of course will be a transitional period. This is referred as cashless money. In this period the plastic money i.e credit/debit cards as well as web banking will monopolize the world. It is not excluded a small amount in banknotes in circulation until people fully acquainted with this monetary system. When conditions permit, and people have forgotten the money as something they can grab with their hands and feel it only as value digital currencies will dominate. Centralized/Decentralized ledgers and any kind of currencies will circulate so as people to choose anything is handy for their needs. The latter I call it after next generation of money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
December 28, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
December 28, 2016, 12:36:05 PM
In my opinion as a user of bitcoin for several years I think bitcoin and generally the crypto-currencies are a new form of money. As we are in the era of tech development and innovations a revolution in the financial system was somehow needed as well. You know that in many SF space movies the main currency between planets or so ever.. are the so called "credits". We can relate bitcoin to that and the blockchain is a trully revolutionar system and has so many applicabilities.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 28, 2016, 12:25:14 PM
I'm confused if why people have said in the poll that bitcoin is not different conceptually from fiat, because it is totally different from it.
Fiat is a completely different concept than bitcoin in many ways, like fiat is controlled by a government while bitcoin is independent and bitcoin is quite anonymous which fiat is not from any angle.

Well, since I also chose that option (I had to recheck my choice, though), I think I can explain to you the difference. In fact, it is not about fiat vs Bitcoin at all. If you cared to read the question of the poll, it is about whether Bitcoin revolutionized the concept of money. It doesn't tell anything about fiat, though it is obviously equally applicable to fiat as well since fiat is money too. The concept of money basically consists in its function as a unit of account. In other words, there is hardly anything that could not quite conform with this concept (i.e. not be a unit of account) and still remain money. As you can see, Bitcoin can't possibly add anything new to it or change it...

Alternately stated, those who checked the first option don't quite understand what money is all about
Activity: 672
December 28, 2016, 11:54:49 AM
I'm confused if why people have said in the poll that bitcoin is not different conceptually from fiat, because it is totally different from it.
Fiat is a completely different concept than bitcoin in many ways, like fiat is controlled by a government while bitcoin is independent and bitcoin is quite anonymous which fiat is not from any angle.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2016, 11:50:33 AM
Obviously, It is not possible for the bitcoin to be the next generation of money as we see its revolutionary function now and the value of it in our economy but not to replace fiat. Its function would just evolve and expand. I know that there are still things that can be discover that bitcoin can do better for our society.
I don't think, though, that bitcoin will be the one that will replace fiat we know today. But I think the technology of bitcoin will be the next generation of money. The world has seen the very essence and practical use of the technology. Bitcoin has just sparked the changed of the world of finance and it is a leader in the technology but maybe the world will create a better one based on bitcoins.

Yes, Bitcoin opened the doors for a new generation of money. It's the first successfully Crypto Currency in the world, but we don't know what the future reserve for us, another Crypto Currency can become the main one if a new technology and more interesting features be created. Bitcoin is just the beginning, we will see many other virtual currencies fascinating the public yet.
Pages:
Jump to: