Pages:
Author

Topic: Next good ICO? - page 42. (Read 7761 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
Id recommend Te-Food Ico. The CAP is about 20 mil, a real working business in Vietnam, some nice partnerships and other stuff. If we look a WABI cap - Te-Food has a room to grow!  
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
I recommend ICO cibus and KWHCoin for you to invest the funds, I am sure their program is very good. they are engaged in food and energy field.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

Today, the launch of ICO Credit, a very interesting and promising project, which sets itself very ambitious goals to significantly accelerate the implementation of transactions while reducing their cost. I think the investment will pay off. I recommend.
Activity: 8
February 14, 2018, 10:44:15 PM
Here's a mix of a few well known and not so well known ICOs.

Popular Networks / Platforms / Exchanges:
GoNetwork - Speedy Offchain Ethereum Transactions
NEX (Neon Exchange) - Decentralized Exchange with dividends
Morpheus Network  - Making customs, shipping, banking efficient 
Syncfab - Supply chain management

Lesser known VR/AR/Game ICOs:
Ceek (VR)
The Abyss (DAICO) (Game)
TriForce Tokens (Game)
Chimaera (Game)
Mossland (AR)
Activity: 252
February 14, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
Probably Gem but it will be very difficult to get approved and whitelisted

Why is it difficult? As i know, project in ico just want to gather more investor as many as they can.
However, livetree adept is good ico i think. They have working product and the company already exist.  But i suggest you to check again to their detail. Dont invest in any project because of people suggestion only. Try to do your own research.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
February 14, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
Well, you might want to try fome,deeponion and cosmos these three ico has some good projects and plan in their whitepaper, i hope this ico will gain more popularity in due time.
WINGS I consider one of the best tokens they will soon launch their platform.
Activity: 177
February 14, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
Look at our ICO IAC - MULTILEVEL CASHBACK SERVICE. Automated platform IAC brings together the best features of payment systems, cashback services and affiliate programs with steady turnover growth 280% per year. This is a real business that has existed for 4 years. We already sold tokens for $ 1.5 million (2,5 million tokens).
Activity: 93
February 14, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
Well, you might want to try fome,deeponion and cosmos these three ico has some good projects and plan in their whitepaper, i hope this ico will gain more popularity in due time.
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
I follow Chatello very carefully. This is a very clear case of crypto use and has become a good base of work, team and partners.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

One of the best stands in my signature! The World News
After him is the Jincor
And a Credits too powerful company
And of course Nodepower
At me personally on a keeping while only they

I can agree with you about The World News, but the final thing that determines is the luck plays a part too, because it looks good not the result finally disappointing, the ugly look did not him finally excited.
luck also plays a role
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
February 14, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
Tomorrow will start Credits ICO and in 1 week pre-sale of Gifcoin .  The first one is expected to become the platform for smart contracts with extremally fast transactions (ethereum competitor). The second one is gambling investment fund with already working betting site.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
February 14, 2018, 03:11:22 AM
Guys check this one,MOBILINK-COIN is the First Decentralized Mobile Telecom Company using blockchain technology.
It has a lot of famous business partners, thinking that their ICO will gonna change our life. What do you think?
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
February 13, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
VLB seems pretty cool. Good team, low cap, seem to know what they are doing. I'm planning to invest.

I agree with you, VLB has my eyes on them right now, besides some reasons that you already said, there are some other reasons that make them as a great ICO right now, such as :
1. They have a lot of partnership, and all of that is a great company in their own respective field.
2. They already made their own company which can be integrated to vehicle lifecycle industry, the companies are CarFix (car repairment company) and CarPrice (car selling company)
So with this 2 addition of reasons, i think that VLB is a great ICO for this year, i have read their whitepaper and invested some.
Activity: 280
February 13, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

The Best ICOs have the best teams but also the right marketing agency!

Our agency TSM Global has raised more than $200 million USD for different clients. You can read more at www.tsm.global/icomarketing

One ICO our agency promotes at this time is the MOS Lottery project you can find at www.moscoin.io

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mos-worlds-1st-decentralized-stock-market-lottery-platform-2892791

Our AirDrop is live and you can join our Telegram group to get more information as the project develops www.t.me/moscoin

Thanks to everyone posting great ICOs here.

Kind regards,
TSM Global

www.tsm.global/icomarketing
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
Hey, PayPro ICO is the best ongoing ICO
You can participate on this day, and ICO will end on February 26th
50% of tokens are already sold, what are you waiting for?
I followed the information about paypro, they kept their ads very well. but why ICO is delayed?
I'm not sure the team has plans in the near future, and the team will finish this month.
so far hopefully ICO success.

Every project, designed and planned by a bro deploer, we who follow ico will think to finish the project faster, if ico quickly reaches your target also quickly receives a salary. Do not think negative but positive ico success.

Activity: 56
February 13, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I'm going for SAF now. I suppose pre-sale is already closed, but you definitely should check them.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
VLB seems pretty cool. Good team, low cap, seem to know what they are doing. I'm planning to invest.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
I'm waiting for AdHive Smiley
and thinking about Remme and Savedroid. Especially the second one looks very promising, it is a pity that I missed the presale
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

I invest in Velix.ID and participant in bounty program how you see. Its a Frictionless Identity Verification project. this year a lot of such projects in this area come out and Velix takes his place confidently
Activity: 19
February 11, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Probably Gem but it will be very difficult to get approved and whitelisted
Pages:
Jump to: