Pages:
Author

Topic: Next ICO To Go 1000x? - page 3. (Read 1391 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 10:05:14 PM
for now to get 1000x on ICO is very hard, but everything is possible, just need more time to get the 1000x
because its depends on their development to their project too, so choose an ICO with solid and professional team also clear roadmap and whitepaper too
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 10:04:37 PM
What ICO is the one that you believe has the possibility to go 1000x like Stratis, Neblio, Eth and why?

I just can't seem to believe any of these new ICO's have that capability. Right after Stratis everyone started jumping on the ICO boat.

Neblio has 1000x return too? I don't think so, it may have 100x return, and it copied Stratis idea, if Stratis is not 1000x or 500x, Neblio would be nothing, just a hype stole the idea from Stratis.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
October 26, 2017, 09:58:33 PM
What ICO is the one that you believe has the possibility to go 1000x like Stratis, Neblio, Eth and why?

I just can't seem to believe any of these new ICO's have that capability. Right after Stratis everyone started jumping on the ICO boat.

Saske has all the makings of a great ICO and here's why.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 09:17:47 PM

The best ICO that I invested in is ASSETRON ENERGY - Its currently in pre-sale.

Its verified rated 4/5 by Ico Bench, already on the WAVES Exchange for BTC / USD and WAVES.

They are developing a p2p investment platform for renewable energy assets - letting people invest with cryptocurrency and earn passive income!

The reason I think the price will go up is because their whole platform can only be used with their ASSETRON Tokens, including investing and getting returns, paying fees, etc. So once they have a lot of projects on their platform for crowdfunding, to be invested into using only their Tokens, the demand will be high and tokens have to rise.

The have a hard cap of like 15 million for 600mill tokens, if there is even 100 million usd worth of projects, which is preety small in the scheme of things, and only say 300 mill tokens are actually traded and not  hodled by people, that means the token price for those 300mil has to be 100 mil, so 200 million for 600 million tokens. Sure its only 13x profit, but thats a short term gain, and pre-ico buyers will get even more profit.

Plus think of the passive income you earn while you wait for your tokens to increase in value.

Just my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 26, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: