Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 278. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not quite right but almost there Wink ...

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Been solo mining fine for days but had a power outage. Now when I tried to reconnect using the Nvidia miner I get an error message "failed to connect to mining LLP server..."

Any ideas? I am using Windows 7 64bit.

Have any of your rigs IP's changed?  Wallet on same machine or different one?

That was it. Completely forgot they change.

Thanks
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Been solo mining fine for days but had a power outage. Now when I tried to reconnect using the Nvidia miner I get an error message "failed to connect to mining LLP server..."

Have any of your rigs IP's changed?  Wallet on same machine or different one?

legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Stoner19 was in the CSD IRC yesterday, working on the coinswap wallet, he was asking for peers.  It looks like they are working on it.
Yes they are, I sent them new code today to get everything working, I'm glad to see them working on it now.
Activity: 318
Stoner19 was in the CSD IRC yesterday, working on the coinswap wallet, he was asking for peers.  It looks like they are working on it.
Still no coins from Coin-Swap.
This whole shit has cost me way to much time.  I knew it would be this way as soon as you got voluntarily delisted, but did not have the time required to download wallets and deal with all that garbage.  

So 2 whole weeks I sit with my 50k CSD in limbo.  
None of the coin-swap support views this thread (at least I think they don't), Please contact them via IRC, #coin-swap. coinswap-Ian is who we are waiting on it appears.... stoner19 is super responsive if you want updates. You can also try tagging @GawCEO on twitter. I'm reaching out to them everyday trying to get a solid answer. So far it is that they are waiting on Ian.

EDIT: I just got word they are working on it today. Will keep you updated.

Also evtrmm, please check your PMs.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Still no coins from Coin-Swap.
This whole shit has cost me way to much time.  I knew it would be this way as soon as you got voluntarily delisted, but did not have the time required to download wallets and deal with all that garbage. 

So 2 whole weeks I sit with my 50k CSD in limbo. 
Activity: 184
Pool payments(CPU channel) are very unstable.
Check out these gaps.

UTC +3
First it went smoothly. But all my rigs got connected I've got these gaps. Is it normal? Or pool went down sometimes and mining was useless? Some blocks were found by solo miners as I understood. It may be not fair=(

P.S.: maybe work is delivered to miners with a delay when there are a lot of connections. Or outdated work. Pool seems to be much more stable than the last time I tried mining. It is alive but payments...

Pool payouts get faster when there are more workers on the pool, and the pool is getting more blocks. You'll see smaller payouts when there are more workers.

Problem was solved in PM. Thanks to the devs for efficiency Grin
Check out these gaps.

UTC +3
First it went smoothly. But all my rigs got connected I've got these gaps. Is it normal? Or pool went down sometimes and mining was useless? Some blocks were found by solo miners as I understood. It may be not fair=(

P.S.: maybe work is delivered to miners with a delay when there are a lot of connections. Or outdated work. Pool seems to be much more stable than the last time I tried mining. It is alive but payments...

Pool payouts get faster when there are more workers on the pool, and the pool is getting more blocks. You'll see smaller payouts when there are more workers.
Check out these gaps.

UTC +3

Activity: 308
I hate to rush anyone,
                    but how's the pool mining site coming along ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Nice work BitSlapper , I already started replacing my AMDs with Nvidia , but could let some still mining Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
thanks bitslapper for the update...excited and looking forward for that update thanks again and more power...
Activity: 224
any updates?

I'm working on releasing some updates for the AMD GPU Miner, SKMiner.

1. Full and Correct AMD Overdrive 5 and 6 support.

2. Auto Configuration of Mining Settings.

3. CGWatcher Compatibility.

4. Fail-Over Connections

1. Full and Correct AMD Overdrive 5 and 6 support.

CGMiner did a pretty awful job of implementing ADL/AMD Overdrive support and I originally followed CGMiner's implementation of AMD ADL.

I removed all of the old code in SKMiner for ADL and re-wrote it, the correct way.

AMD Overdrive 5 and 6 are now fully supported. Newer cards use Overdrive 6, such as the R9 290.

2. Auto Configuration of Mining Settings.

I have it auto configuring settings now. No more need to mess with settings for your card as it looks up the best values for you.

This is especially useful if you have more than one card and they are different. Say you have a R9 280x and an R9 270x in the same system.

ADL and OpenCL list the cards in a different order, that's why it's hard to set them up correctly in other mining software such as CGMiner.

You can still enter your own settings if you wish. In fact it makes it easier to do that also.

If you let it run the auto settings once it then gives you separate settings files for each card in your system. No more needing to guess which card is card "0" or card "1".

The settings file contains the name of your card. So it will say "R9 280X" in the file and then you can change it's settings if you wish.

That all works right now in the code I'm working on.

3. CGWatcher Compatibility. Basically replicating the calls for the CGMiner API

I'm almost done adding CGwatcher support to the SKMiner API.

I'm implementing a few more API calls and then finishing up testing.

4. Fail-Over Connections

I've Implemented Fail-Over Connections in the Code but I still need to test them.

Depending on my progress this might be released with the next update

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What is coin emission per day by CPU channel? GPU?
Activity: 338
this coin looks promising, will definitely keep an eye on it (long-term) and continue my accumulation  Wink
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Time to catch the floor!  Grin

The CSD whales are becoming established Smiley

Viz.
Jump to: