Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus Speculation - page 3. (Read 4543 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
June 01, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
As a Nexus holder and long time believer in this unique, written from scratch, technology, there is even more to the upcoming releases than ciryl178 mentioned.  There are a couple links below to learn more about the ideas behind Nexus and the most current news.  In addition, Nexus' biggest weakness in the eyes of investors may turn out to be its greatest strength...

As mentioned, the Nexus Core team will not be hyping their work until it can be showcased... and, while planned for after release, they have not done any type of marketing other than a few podcast interviews.  The result is one of the few coins in top 100 Crypto which has experienced very little Pumping, leaving it ripe for a healthy run.  It has not been ignored because there is no progress being made... on the contrary, what is being worked on now is new and expected to change the very core of crypto.  Short-Term Investors are so dialed into profiting from news there are very few in Nexus at the moment.  Even though they understand the potential, short-term traders don't want to touch a currency which has given them no dates.  The result is a very strong community of long-term excited holders who have been buying at the current prices and are not going to sell when Nexus hits $1, or $2, or $5.  Sure, when the news hits, the short-term guys will come in and try to catch a ride, but they will find very few sellers and the price will reflect the new demand.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/nexus-crypto-currency-simplified-a-guide-for-everyone

http://NexusNewsletter.com
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
June 01, 2017, 07:27:34 AM
The only ones who benefit from the rise of the Nexus remained . The price remained low . The potential is high.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 07:10:18 AM
Yes! and Cryptopia...
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
Is it on Bittrex?
Activity: 24
June 01, 2017, 06:43:09 AM
I 100% agree. Huge potential!
Activity: 11
June 01, 2017, 04:46:50 AM
Hey !
I'm here to ask you if you heard about Nexus and if yes what do you think about it ?
From my point of view, this is one of the last coin still really undervalued
*Partnership with Vector space to launch the blockchain in orbit in 2018
*First quantum-resistant coin ( Could be an huge advantage in the futur)
* Whitepaper soon released & New HTLM5 wallet on the road
*many other specification...
I see it more like a long-terme investment, because devs don't hype the news and release them when they are ready.
They didn't start the marketing so it's could be interesting to grab some coin before the price moon imho.

Pages:
Jump to: