Pages:
Author

Topic: Neyma Jahan [UNIFICATION (UND)] - Why he can't be trusted? - page 2. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 4
I absolutely agree with what the author of this topic wrote. I also participated in the bounty of this company. After calculating the spreadsheet, I earned 3458 tokens, received only 200. All the questions that I asked in their group were immediately deleted. I sent requests three times through the form they placed in the bounty topic. And I have never received a response to my appeal.  

In my opinion, the management of this project was too greedy. And without having received the expected effect of holding the bounty compaign, they simply decided to deceive everyone. In order not to raise unnecessary noise and scandal, they decided to act more cleverly. All discussions of the bounty that were conducted in the group previously with absolutely no restrictions, they instantly began to be deleted. Depriving the bounty participants of the opportunity to carry on with any dialogue. The proposed form for complaints was made just for "the removal of eyes".

The spreadsheet was fully calculated and made publicly available for a fairly long period of time. All participants had time to get acquainted with the results of the counting. They did not cause anyone questions. The total bounty pool after counting was about 256,000 tokens, which is only 11520 $ And even this scanty bounty pool, by today's standards, they decided not to pay people.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I have received 50 tokens, they did not even make an announcement and kindly say ' We reduced our payments ' this is the problem.

They just sent 50 tokens and deleted questions in group.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Today we will talk about this project - UNIFICATION (https://unification.com).
First of all i want to say i don't consider this project is a typical scam.
My claim is that the team is trying to escape their obligations to bounty hunters.

My example: during bounty campaign i have earned 5400 und tokens via twitter campaign.
1 week ago I received 200 und tokens on my wallet. When i tried to ask in their telegram group, why so little, my question was deleted.
And i am not only one. Many hunters received 50-200 und tokens instead amount in the spreadsheet.

Ok. I tried to use this form (link to form was on bounty thread). But I have not received a reply.
Then i tried to ask in telegram group, why the team didn't respond. My message was deleted.
Then ceo of UND said: "lots of stuff was chopped down by our bounty squad from the original award because of low quality after it was reviewed and reconsiled. "
It was after a lot of people asked why they received so little amount of tokens.

And the most unpleasant is why I created this topic:
- spreadsheet has been operatively hidden after this situation.
- bounty topic with all information in first message has been changed. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-unification-5072910   see 1 message)
- form for bounty question has been deleted too.

It is unfortunate that such a promising project as it used to be, uses deception of its community members and bounty hunters.
But the amount of bounty payments is tiny. Can you trust such a project?..
If you are participant of this campaign, I ask you to write here as well.
Sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Pages:
Jump to: