Pages:
Author

Topic: [NFD] NFD REBORN OFFICIAL PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - page 4. (Read 4699 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi, testadimerlo,

We have a hash for you. As long as your passphrase gets you into the account we're sending too, you'll be all right.

[PM sent w/specifics]

hi guys, i apologize but I've forgot how to get my coins. I m on giveaway list. Before the scam, I remember that I calculated my hash - but i don't remember how- and was waiting for a web site where introduce a password...
Now i don't remember my password and i don't remember the rest. if you can help me I thank you, alternatively please use my coins for the development. I'll follow you the same
cheers
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
cool!  Wink
legendary
hi NFD dev team
    i think it will be better if you can do some innovations about NFD.

We're working on them in the stolen moments we have Smiley, and we'll be able to concentrate on them once the launch is over and done with. The fist innovation is going to be language localization to make NFDers whose native tongue isn't English feel more welcome. Smiley
legendary
could we have step-by-step instructions when client is launching?just in case for somebody like me that not so familiar with nxt-based user,thanks

I'll add them to the announcement thread.
legendary
Just downloaded the client.
After running run.bat, what should be done?

Just open a browser using this address: http://127.0.0.1:8876/ You'll see the login screen awaiting your passphrase. Smiley
legendary
i want to know the people who have applied the giveways coin, if they do not answer you,  you will how to distribute their giveways coin??

As long as their passphrase hash is verified, we'll send their stake to the hash we've got for them. If they sent in their correct one, they'll get their NFD automatically...

...provided they kept their passphrase. Undecided
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I'm confused about this too. I'm a newbie to the crypto currency world. I see that I was assigned a wallet address how do i import that address?

Launch NFD_wallet and enter your passhrase (the one you have convert in sha256)

Thanks that worked perfectly!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

I'm confused about this too. I'm a newbie to the crypto currency world. I see that I was assigned a wallet address how do i import that address?

Launch NFD_wallet and enter your passhrase (the one you have convert in sha256)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Good job team
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thank you all for your hard work!
this coin must be very successfull. Cheesy

Good joke! This is just a crap Nxt clone. If u want real deal buy new economy money (NEM).

<> To. The. Moon. and beyond Bitcoin the Shitcoin!
Do not listen to him.
This is a great troll.
He spoiled topic NEM.

Don't worry, CfA has just had a therapy session in the NEM thread and is feeling much better   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7325075

Looks good from what I see. Thanks for all the hard work you all put into this. This will be a memorable moment in my crypto experience! 
Activity: 32

Good joke! This is just a crap Nxt clone. If u want real deal buy new economy money (NEM).

Do not listen to him.
This is a great troll.
He spoiled topic NEM.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
so in less than 9 hours, I'll receive my NFD, sounds great.
Activity: 32
very good, everything went very well and it seems that you guys make a really good team. you handle things more professionaly than most dev teams I have seen. So I want to ask if you plan to stay as dev team of NFD coin. I think it wold be awsome.
O yes,yes +1
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
very good, everything went very well and it seems that you guys make a really good team. you handle things more professionaly than most dev teams I have seen. So I want to ask if you plan to stay as dev team of NFD coin. I think it wold be awsome.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
congratulations
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Sorry for my ignorance! What is with adding to dgex?

We're hoping for Poloniex because there's more volume in that exchange - but Dgex would be fine too.

that's right, the best would be both!

Dgex has immediately taken up nas, so I think they would do it with NFD too! I would quickly talk with dgex  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: