Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT are making more sense - page 3. (Read 393 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
April 08, 2021, 06:51:48 AM
Yes even outside of crypto and blockchain NFT makes lot of sense, I expected millions if not billions to pump into NFT in coming months but mind you this doesn't stop scammers from taking their own piece of the pie, there are some scam NFT projects out there already and many more are coming

The scams shouldn't be allowed in the first place on any serious decentralized platform.  There should be good rules/standards people should follow while building or creating things, else many will build or create whatever they want whether they are useful/safe or not.

Everyone should be able to build or create whatever good/useful they want, as long as good rules/ideals are followed
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 08, 2021, 05:06:39 AM
Yes even outside of crypto and blockchain NFT makes lot of sense, I expected millions if not billions to pump into NFT in coming months but mind you this doesn't stop scammers from taking their own piece of the pie, there are some scam NFT projects out there already and many more are coming

As soon as they hear the potential of this project to grow, they will create some fake projects for their lure to scam people. That would become the same history as the Defi was after it was successful last time. I guess in the upcoming days we will hear this new trend emerge and will gonna make their own noise if their vision will accomplish these upcoming days. Now that they have their project available and it's working well, investors will have no doubt to flock to this project and put some of their money in it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 08, 2021, 05:00:25 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 08, 2021, 04:57:06 AM
Note this is not a financial advice

NFT will be far more adopted than DeFi and yes I'm positive that it will be more successful than DeFi with the ways things are going right now, I'm no more hearing hypes about DeFi projects now and attentions have been shifted to NFT, do you think NFT are the real deal because the market cap of NFT will visibly surpass DeFi I believe, what do you have to say about this? Am I wrong or right in any way?
Pages:
Jump to: