Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT games that doesn't need TX Fees - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 16, 2021, 12:16:09 PM
It depends on how the game works, but eventually, the player will still have to pay for an in-game fee. Ultimately the developer will receive money to maintain the game and feed the development team. I like how a project has an ecosystem over just the game because they will monetize multiple DAPPs without increasing in-game fees. This will provide a better user experience.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 16, 2021, 06:40:37 AM
Are there any NFT games that you don't need to pay for gas fees for every move you make? As you can see, most of the NFT games right now like Cryptozoon and Polkamonster have some annoying features where you need to pay some gas fees before you can start to attack some monsters and so on so forth. I'm just wondering if there are some NFT games that don't have that kind of environment.

I mean, I know Splinterlands have that kind of feature but Is there anything else that I wasn't aware of?

If you guys know some project that hasn't been released yet with the said features feel free to post your answers here. There may be some NFT games in the ANN Sections if you guys know that too put it on your post so we can decide if the said NFT games are worth investing our money with.
Pages:
Jump to: