Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT is an interesting space - page 8. (Read 2840 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
October 10, 2021, 09:14:16 AM
Crypto Gaming Will Make You A Millionaire. Use This Guide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qDsK_a9rcg
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
October 09, 2021, 01:59:59 PM
NFTs and DeFi are absolute proof that crypto is well beyond currency. Really, it proves decentralization and web3. Still early, even in collectibles, and certainly in gaming and ticketing. Long-term you can see NFTs used for anything that needs to prove ownership publicly (or privately). Real estate, taxes, social profiles, copyright, voting, promotion, all are fair game and its coming faster than most think. Can't fathom anyone under 50 not taking big positions all across crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
October 08, 2021, 08:24:44 AM
NFT platform "Fantasy startup investing" Visionrare closed the site 24 hours after the launch of the open beta version and began returning funds to users. Visionrare has not secured the consent of most companies to issue gaming shares and has faced a lot of pretensions. https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/07/fantasy-startup-investing-nft-platform-visionrare-shuts-down-paid-marketplace-after-a-day-in-open-beta/
Activity: 661
Merit: 100
October 04, 2021, 11:49:14 PM
I think NTF has not revealed its potential. By the way, there is a project that is going to monetize Tik-Tok videos, people will be able to sell / buy NTF. The project is called YouClout and they will have an IDO tomorrow.
I heard about it but Im not sure how will that work or be accepted in tiktok community. I dont use it so I dont really know but I guess there will be some legal problems.

I do think that such an idea of monetizing Tik-Tok videos will be successful as it is one more opportunity for bloggers to earn. What comes to legitimacy, Tik-Tok should launch its own token so as to make it easier for people to sell and buy videos. They can even organise NFT-marketplace, it will be a big upgrade for this platform. Now NFTs are already being used in Tweeter I know, but just as avatars of profiles (Burger King and Coca Cola).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 04, 2021, 04:09:19 PM
I think NTF has not revealed its potential. By the way, there is a project that is going to monetize Tik-Tok videos, people will be able to sell / buy NTF. The project is called YouClout and they will have an IDO tomorrow.
I heard about it but Im not sure how will that work or be accepted in tiktok community. I dont use it so I dont really know but I guess there will be some legal problems.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
October 03, 2021, 09:26:43 AM
Animoca Brands: A glimpse into the future of entertainment through gamification & NFTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCz9x5ZX_II
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
October 01, 2021, 11:23:15 AM
Discord is probably one of the reason on how NFT projects were able to promote their games easily, I've been testing out several NFT games that looks promising, some has potential, some will probably die after the hype, the reason why I brought up Discord is because you can actually collect gamers from different servers and DM them to test out your own project, now of course not everyone will interact but gamers like me will definitely do it, fact checking is important as well to avoid getting hacked or scammed, only trust DMs from people who seems to be trustworthy enough. Discord is a great platform and could be one of the keys why some NFT games are booming right now, a huge community is important.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
October 01, 2021, 10:33:50 AM
NFT hype is increasing very fast day by day. Now most of the new projects as well as old projects launching NFT games, NFT marketplace. So It give proof of the hype of NFT. People are also interested in playing games and get NFT. Actually, the NFT has given the opportunity to artists to show their skills, content.
Yes, old and new intertwine then chase each other for this new phenomenon NFT and if we say these games are attractive, I dare not assert when the graphics of the games are not a high end, the graphics seem to stop at the old picture frames and lack of innovation, work hype and content hype cannot escape such anachronism, this value is impractical in the crypto market and with outdated copying the market will soon cease to interact. NFT space is no longer bold with players after a few months, some titles for NFT games may not be stripped but it is very soon to change blood with other titles.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
October 01, 2021, 10:19:48 AM
Im just starting on NFT. Still thinks that those crypto apes, punks etc, dont worth buying..

I think GAMES and Arts will be the future of NFTs. And games that have earn to play are the future.

NFT is a new world for me. I just enter and bought some arts that I find good on Opensea.

Lets see whats the future on this kind of assets!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
October 01, 2021, 07:53:14 AM
TikTok has announced the release of NFT with the participation of popular content authors. The Top Moments collection will include six TikTok videos from Lil Nas X, Bella Poarch, Rudy Willingham, Curtis Roach, Gary Vaynerchuk, Brittany Brosky. Also, with the help of Coin Artist, x0r, RTFKT and singer Grimes, additional limited NFT series will be created.

The tokens will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain and run on an Immutable X L2 scaling solution. Funds from sales will be sent to authors and artists. The release is scheduled for October 6. https://newsroom.tiktok.com/en-us/tiktok-launches-first-creator-led-nft-collection-powered-by-immutable-x?utm_campaign=IMX-TikTok-Announcement-Wave1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=autopilot

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
September 30, 2021, 01:43:40 PM
Untill you spend your hard earn money on an NFT that has little or nobody interested in it. i have tried to look into the market cap of this NFT and it shows that it is huge. there is a problem. the amount of sellers of NFT keeps increasing and the number of buyers are not equal to the sellers. the NFT space is still growing and we might see the market growing. i am concerned about the whales involved in the business and deciding the market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 30, 2021, 01:20:31 PM
Most of NFT has become popular right now man and did you see the latest news about there are a lot of very interesting people with NFT? some nft becomes valuable and more entities will try to use NFT as a way to sell rare assets. but the scammers will always be there but of course if you're selling a piece of art or something you won't be able to get scammed because you're selling at the item and you got the money before the face release that item. I also love art and NFT is one of the ways we can get closer to art and can afford it.

The point here is you needed to work more in gaining knowledge about this venue, there are many scammers that will try to to hook with you and allure you with decent offers, make sure to know everything about the business and allow yourself to explore not just to rush in to particpate.

If you understand what you are doing, the higher chance that you'll going to succeed in this space.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 29, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
Beyond skins is physical assets. Bridging the physical to the digital is key. I see this more with high value collectibles than anything.

There’s already a company doing this: https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/09/29/4k-nft-marketplace-goes-live-bringing-physical-goods-to-the-blockchain/
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
September 29, 2021, 02:25:28 PM
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has been under the radar for the longest time, other than when cryptokitties jammed the Ethereum network.

The initial impression of NFTs is just a nice to have collectible, but if you look deep enough NFT can actually lead the industry a long way.

The most interesting concept of NFT at the moment is in the traditional gaming industry, all the characters, items, skins, equipments and skills you own in one game can only be used within that game itself.
But with NFT, all these collections that you have could potentially be transferable and usable in other games as well. One significant difference is the money you spent in one game will not go to waste, while the other risk that are taken off is if the game developers does not want to support the game anymore, your collections can still be used in other games.

At the moment, gaming is the largest potential for NFT, but lets not exclude any possibilities of it being used in other industries.
NFT is popular now guys and have you seen the latest news about how many people are very interested in NFT?
The value of an NFT work is more determined by the number and quality of people who want to buy it or the theoretical benefits that can be obtained from it. I think NFT is a temporary sensation and is just a candy wrapper that gives you a sense of belonging and nothing else. At this stage, it is possible to make money from this, but the more hype around NFT, the more work floods the platform and auctions, saturation of the future NFT market.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
September 29, 2021, 01:39:48 PM
Most of NFT has become popular right now man and did you see the latest news about there are a lot of very interesting people with NFT? some nft becomes valuable and more entities will try to use NFT as a way to sell rare assets. but the scammers will always be there but of course if you're selling a piece of art or something you won't be able to get scammed because you're selling at the item and you got the money before the face release that item. I also love art and NFT is one of the ways we can get closer to art and can afford it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
September 29, 2021, 01:25:47 PM
NFTs are just beginning. My belief is that in 10 years everything will be an NFT. Tickets, online recipes, music, art, and etc will all be made into NFTs. It just makes sense to have these things on a block chain to both flex (similar to posting pictures on Instagram) and to have a place where all of your receipts can’t be lost and are easy to find. I think that this I just the beginning of something amazing. My favorite platform right now is paras.id, it has amazing projects and it’s affordable to use. I used to use opensea but Ethereum gas fees are crazy high and unless your super wealthy it just doesn’t make sense to use. Hopefully ETH 2.0 will solve this problem but right now I’m loving using paras.
NFT stands for non-fungible token a token which is unique and not interchangeable. This kind of token is like Bitcoin.it is a digital file that is stored on a blockchain that certifies that the file is unique and not interchangeable.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
September 28, 2021, 12:22:25 PM
NFTs are just beginning. My belief is that in 10 years everything will be an NFT. Tickets, online recipes, music, art, and etc will all be made into NFTs. It just makes sense to have these things on a block chain to both flex (similar to posting pictures on Instagram) and to have a place where all of your receipts can’t be lost and are easy to find. I think that this I just the beginning of something amazing. My favorite platform right now is paras.id, it has amazing projects and it’s affordable to use. I used to use opensea but Ethereum gas fees are crazy high and unless your super wealthy it just doesn’t make sense to use. Hopefully ETH 2.0 will solve this problem but right now I’m loving using paras.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
September 26, 2021, 06:09:20 PM
One of the main reason why NFTs is getting plenty of interest even to those people who doesn't really know cryptocurrencies is because they tend to gain on it such as NFT games, artworks, showcasing their talents and etc.
Don't be too sure mate, not everyone will be willing to hold an NFT till its value increase, recently some people bought cryptopunks and were selling it at even 50% loss, NFTs is not an automatic value creator it takes time, the worst part is if the NFT is on ETH network it would require alot of money for gas fee, because of the high gas fees I haven't been able to participate in the NFT craze, thanks to paras and mintbase on Near Protocol I can buy as much NFTs as I want since the gas fees on Near Protocol is very low but transactions are super fast.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 25, 2021, 05:45:50 AM
True! People are addictive of playing NFT especially card games. They're very fond of playing different kinds of NFT games. And I was thinking developers of these games will not stop to work more on more games since it's trending nowadays. I was hoping that most of them will become successful but no matter what it may resulted the enjoyment of playing nft games brings back those memories from younger days like playing real cards.
They are not only fun to play and waste time there, because in a not-so-young era everyone is already thinking about the income from the results he plays at this time because without any income, I don't think there will be many people playing games from NFT if not because of his extraordinary income.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
September 25, 2021, 05:03:30 AM
I highly recommend you to take a look at such project at Duelist King. This is NFT-related.

Card game NFT was successful back then, but i don't think if the project hasn't started yet it will be successful in the future because people are more creative creating NFT games, there are much more fun genre to explore such as creating virtual world like minecraft and RPG games with a quite good graphics. So i think card games is just the beginning of NFT games but people are more likely to play another challenging and fun games in the future.
But does not rule out the possibility some people are fans of card games.

True! People are addictive of playing NFT especially card games. They're very fond of playing different kinds of NFT games. And I was thinking developers of these games will not stop to work more on more games since it's trending nowadays. I was hoping that most of them will become successful but no matter what it may resulted the enjoyment of playing nft games brings back those memories from younger days like playing real cards.

Pages:
Jump to: