Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT Play To Earn can make 50x - 100x? - page 3. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 11, 2022, 01:40:06 PM
Plat To Earn is currently losing to Hype with Move To Earn, but I also believe the Play To Earn project will still be Fomo in the future,
it's just that the market is bearish so we can't predict when NFT Play To Earn will be hype again,
or maybe it will be replaced by a new trend, like Watch To Earn? or even Work To Earn? haha interesting
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 11, 2022, 08:10:40 AM
Hey there guys, I can see that there are lots of NFT Play2Earn projects and so many games coming out soon
This year made this trend so popular, I think in 2022 we will see even more NFT games
I watch YouTube videos and read influencers on Twitter to  find the best projects, how do you find long term unique games?
Found a couple good ones like Chimeras, successful INO it's a sold out, I can feel 50x potential but there are many games and I'm afraid that it's too much for NFT Gaming world
So what do you think? NFT Games are still underrated and I should continue to look for some gems or should I pick a different direction?
what about in this days mate? how is your Play to Earn NFT coins ? are they still bumping ? or Dying ? does NFT is still worth trusting till now?
I don't know what will be the future of those you mentioned but what i can see now are they are in dumping position and like AXIE ? no chance of surviving in our days now.
Probably my main mistake was underestimating platforms like Xfinite. I probably should have guessed that everyone would enjoy making money just by watching content as they usually do
this is why we must be always aware and objective in our investments .

Well there is a lot of NFT games coming everyday and i think that a lot of new projects will be seen with years to come aswell. I also seen a lot of NFT games that are bad qualities and devs and creators just want to make a quick dollar. I think if a big company creates a fun game where you can win big money it will be a big hit
yes since NFT games are created for easy money and not for long term , there are very few NFT that started last year that still in function now.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
June 08, 2022, 06:42:25 PM
Hey there guys, I can see that there are lots of NFT Play2Earn projects and so many games coming out soon
This year made this trend so popular, I think in 2022 we will see even more NFT games
I watch YouTube videos and read influencers on Twitter to  find the best projects, how do you find long term unique games?
Found a couple good ones like Chimeras, successful INO it's a sold out, I can feel 50x potential but there are many games and I'm afraid that it's too much for NFT Gaming world
So what do you think? NFT Games are still underrated and I should continue to look for some gems or should I pick a different direction?

I prefer NFT now, but I also invest in coins. I think that NFT Gaming has a great future. I am sure that NFTs can be more popular in the early future. I am following a few NFT projects, some of them are garbage. I want to find an ambitious and interesting NFT-based game and I think that found it. I saw some tweets about the NFT-based game "Reptile Chronicles". Their art was so amazing, especially warrior's pics. Have you heard about this project?
Yeah, you were just hyping it all around about that "Reptile Chronicles" if you do tend to check then its just the same with those typical graphics that we do commonly see on NFT market.

The hype or interest on going with NFT games is that there are lots of scams existing already where rug pulls become too common and thats why we do see that the interest
is becoming lesser as days goes by.

Earning is there but you should be wise on when to get out or pull those capital of yours.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 08, 2022, 06:33:39 PM

I prefer NFT now, but I also invest in coins. I think that NFT Gaming has a great future. I am sure that NFTs can be more popular in the early future. I am following a few NFT projects, some of them are garbage. I want to find an ambitious and interesting NFT-based game and I think that found it. I saw some tweets about the NFT-based game "Reptile Chronicles". Their art was so amazing, especially warrior's pics. Have you heard about this project?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
June 07, 2022, 04:44:00 PM
Will it continue? The hype of these trends is over. Now, if new projects will come out, they will not be as frequent as before. Now the hype is not around P2E, but around M2E and on the wave of this hype there is a large number of clones of the successful M2E-project StepN. I am surprised how quickly trends and hypes change. 3-6 months and already a new trend, crypto industry develops very fast, it is very difficult to get into projects, which are born at the beginning of a new trend for some tokens.

I don't think P2E hype is over. Gaming industry is a huge one, and some P2E gaming platforms are just starting. Even known gaming companies are now trying their hands on this concept. Most of the P2E platforms may die because of lack of solid backing. But for popular and established gaming companies, they may thrive. Because the gaming community is growing especially during this pandemic era. With the M2E concept, it depends on how successful they can get and sustain their users. I don't know if this can last. But the P2E, I believe they can last because there's already gaming community even before this hype.

You can read this article https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-gamefi-activity-collapses-by-96/

A 96% drop in user activity for the leading GameFi apps.

The hype is long gone, the leading projects have lost over 90% of their value, the number of users has declined many times over, and the industry has fallen into a coma due to the bear market that has set in. Hype has passed, the market is waiting for a new trend, P2E is already a bygone stage, like ICO, DeFi, NFT. I'm not claiming this industry is dead, no of course not. I'm saying that the hype has passed. By a HYIP I mean crazy price increases, new projects coming out and attracting users. In periods of hype, these indicators are usually off the charts, while in normal times things develop in a more measured way.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 06, 2022, 02:59:18 PM
~
The Play-to-Earn model has shown itself to be another fleeting trend in the industry. Now these games, p2e tokens are going to zero, and there is almost no trace of the former hype and number of active community. Now the crypto industry is trying to find new trends like move-2-earn, learn-2-earn, etc. The problem of all these models in general, and p2e model in particular, is that users see in it only speculative component, like in most altcoins, and until tokens find utilitarian application and become in demand not only as a tool for speculation, we will see rapid rise and fall of both individual projects and whole business models.
Like you mentioned, the market is looking for more trends to continue the hype, last time it was DeFi and NFT and it will continue like that with P2E tokens and the metaverse and there are many who are waiting to see the promises unfolding when they launch the Metaverse and i am only expecting a few good projects that will survive till the next rally. My expectation is that many Web 3.0 related projects will pop up during the next rally.

Will it continue? The hype of these trends is over. Now, if new projects will come out, they will not be as frequent as before. Now the hype is not around P2E, but around M2E and on the wave of this hype there is a large number of clones of the successful M2E-project StepN. I am surprised how quickly trends and hypes change. 3-6 months and already a new trend, crypto industry develops very fast, it is very difficult to get into projects, which are born at the beginning of a new trend for some tokens.

I don't think P2E hype is over. Gaming industry is a huge one, and some P2E gaming platforms are just starting. Even known gaming companies are now trying their hands on this concept. Most of the P2E platforms may die because of lack of solid backing. But for popular and established gaming companies, they may thrive. Because the gaming community is growing especially during this pandemic era. With the M2E concept, it depends on how successful they can get and sustain their users. I don't know if this can last. But the P2E, I believe they can last because there's already gaming community even before this hype.
staff
June 06, 2022, 02:52:24 PM
~
The Play-to-Earn model has shown itself to be another fleeting trend in the industry. Now these games, p2e tokens are going to zero, and there is almost no trace of the former hype and number of active community. Now the crypto industry is trying to find new trends like move-2-earn, learn-2-earn, etc. The problem of all these models in general, and p2e model in particular, is that users see in it only speculative component, like in most altcoins, and until tokens find utilitarian application and become in demand not only as a tool for speculation, we will see rapid rise and fall of both individual projects and whole business models.
Like you mentioned, the market is looking for more trends to continue the hype, last time it was DeFi and NFT and it will continue like that with P2E tokens and the metaverse and there are many who are waiting to see the promises unfolding when they launch the Metaverse and i am only expecting a few good projects that will survive till the next rally. My expectation is that many Web 3.0 related projects will pop up during the next rally.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
June 05, 2022, 04:17:23 PM
~
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 04, 2022, 06:58:44 PM
It may be a trend but it's not what it is it's just the hype that makes it to look like you can earn something like that big but not really aiming for a long term. I've seen a lot of these games that has p2e concept but it didn't last that long and mostly I've noticed it will be hyped for a month then it will go dump the next month that's why the market is not that profitable in the long run. It will eventually destroy the essence of the game if greedy one will try to cheat /spam just to get the desired profit.
staff
June 04, 2022, 05:54:43 PM
Well there is a lot of NFT games coming everyday and i think that a lot of new projects will be seen with years to come aswell. I also seen a lot of NFT games that are bad qualities and devs and creators just want to make a quick dollar. I think if a big company creates a fun game where you can win big money it will be a big hit

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
June 04, 2022, 05:06:45 PM
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
June 04, 2022, 05:01:34 PM
If you believe in the future in some coins, you can indeed hold it for a long time but I wouldn't really hold very long NFT's; I have the feeling that the hype is slowly fading away . I never understood the real use of NFT's so never invested in it but the only advice I could give to NFT holders is: take profit when you can!
Many people believe on luna and they think that its future is bright but what happened? Luna crashed hard leaving the people devastated with major losses. Having a belief isn't just enough but we also need a luck here. We won't know what if the coin that we trusted the most will also end up like what happened with luna.

Doing a constant research and seeking information from the news is also helpful so that you will know if what is coming and you can sell your coins before everyone else do it. That should still give you some good gains. In the case of nft's, some of them are useful but we can follow the same advice that I said earlier.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 03, 2022, 10:36:35 AM
If you really feel the projects can make 50x-100x, you should hold the token and not sell it if the price is not hit the highest price. But besides, you feel you must research for more to find if that project really has a chance to increase higher. We don't know if NFT will still exist for a long time since the crypto trend can change next year. So if you think that the NFT still gets attention from people and has a good project to invest in, you can use it for your own benefit and leave it while the project is getting down and search for the other projects.

If you believe in the future in some coins, you can indeed hold it for a long time but I wouldn't really hold very long NFT's; I have the feeling that the hype is slowly fading away . I never understood the real use of NFT's so never invested in it but the only advice I could give to NFT holders is: take profit when you can!

I really don't understand what is the use of NFTs and what are the benefits of holding them in the long run, apart from the hype surrounding it, I see almost no utility.

I think NFT is also one of those trends in the market that comes when the bull market is dominating and its hype will end when the bear market arrives. Now many NFT have dropped a lot and none of the hype stands out.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
June 03, 2022, 08:45:58 AM
If you really feel the projects can make 50x-100x, you should hold the token and not sell it if the price is not hit the highest price. But besides, you feel you must research for more to find if that project really has a chance to increase higher. We don't know if NFT will still exist for a long time since the crypto trend can change next year. So if you think that the NFT still gets attention from people and has a good project to invest in, you can use it for your own benefit and leave it while the project is getting down and search for the other projects.

Activity: 42
June 02, 2022, 07:53:48 PM

You should take a look at one p2e game "reptile chronicles". They are making really good content for the community. Also, the developers are making fascinating p2e game with deep and unique lore. This project reminds me of the Skyrim and the Lord of the Rings vibe, and it is so amazing. What do you think about this project?
Activity: 25
June 02, 2022, 07:21:00 PM

I am hunting for some good NFT Games too, but most of them are garbage. However, I found one interesting project "reptile chronicles" a few days ago. The developers are making a p2e game with unique and deep lore. This reptile atmosphere reminds me of a Skyrim and The Lord of the Ring vibe. What do you think about this project?
Activity: 322
June 01, 2022, 05:13:43 PM
the only project i really care about now is Point Network
in my opinion they're soo underrated!
web3 is our future thats for sure
Point Network is a collection of software tools allowing you to get access to Web 3.0: a new generation of the internet, which is free of censorship, mass-surveillance, permissionless, open for everyone and privacy-focused.

Point Network decentralized all main components of the modern internet:

- decentralized domains (.point) that cannot be taken away or censored
- decentralized storage (using Arweave's permaweb) on which the website code, posts, images and videos are uploaded and permanently stored in a censorship-resistant way
- decentralized identities are used instead of logins and passwords. You only need one seed phrase to log into all dApps on all chains that Point Network supports
Point Network is a good one
Activity: 25

You must continue your searching because there are a lot of interesting NFT projects, which seem to me will be successful and profitable. For example, I participate in one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". They are making a really good game with unique and deep lore about three clans of reptiles. Have you heard about this project?

I am so glad to see reptiles at Bitcointalk. Yeah, the project is really good. I can say that I lost my words when I saw how cool their arts are! Everyone must check their website, you won't regret it!
Activity: 266
the only project i really care about now is Point Network
in my opinion they're soo underrated!
web3 is our future thats for sure
Point Network is a collection of software tools allowing you to get access to Web 3.0: a new generation of the internet, which is free of censorship, mass-surveillance, permissionless, open for everyone and privacy-focused.

Point Network decentralized all main components of the modern internet:

- decentralized domains (.point) that cannot be taken away or censored
- decentralized storage (using Arweave's permaweb) on which the website code, posts, images and videos are uploaded and permanently stored in a censorship-resistant way
- decentralized identities are used instead of logins and passwords. You only need one seed phrase to log into all dApps on all chains that Point Network supports
Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
Pages:
Jump to: