Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT Trend Can Go For Long? - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
June 05, 2021, 02:23:51 AM
Hope All Is Doing Well, As You all Know Binance, the world top best Cryptocurrency Exchange is going To Launch NFTs market place soon In Upcoming Weeks. So Whats Your Opinion that NFTs Can become trend and this trend can go for Long in 2021?
NFT trend will die faster than the DeFi trend. It is simply a greed trend and worse than DeFi trend.

DeFi trend brings many DeFi platforms to help people move, swap their cryptocurrencies quickly and decentralized. At least they have really good usecases and good DeFi projects will last for long. NFT trend brings overvalued sell products and the pockets of people will not full forever. They will stop spending big money for NFTs since that this trend will die as well as derivative NFT projects.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 05, 2021, 02:11:28 AM
Not only binance is doing this, but I also see that there are a number of exchanges that are also promoting the development of this field. I think its hype period has abated and is now a serious expression of the projects that want to pursue it, and to me this is part of the market.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
June 05, 2021, 02:05:23 AM
Hello Guyz,
Hope All Is Doing Well, As You all Know Binance, the world top best Cryptocurrency Exchange is going To Launch NFTs market place soon In Upcoming Weeks. So Whats Your Opinion that NFTs Can become trend and this trend can go for Long in 2021?
Pages:
Jump to: