Pages:
Author

Topic: NHCT to be listed on exchange - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 29, 2019, 10:04:47 AM
NHCT token will listed on several exchange on May 1st. The listing procedure was said to be done early but for some reasons it was postponed.
I have sum 30k+ NHCT token. The current price on DEX is around $0.001, what do you think? Will it be worthy to invest some or sell whatever I have now?

just heard about this NHCT,
so, i don't know what is NHCT token, is this an ethereum based tokens or others ? anyway what is the main features from this token mate
then, could please tell me more about this token ? look like the price is cheap enough for now

it's my first time heard NHCT so i decided to search on google about that and i found this
https://www.nhct.io/
https://icobench.com/ico/nhct

and i look for the exchange but i don't find any that accept it currently but maybe forkdelta accept it?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 29, 2019, 09:53:16 AM
It is not yet clear if NHCT token is worthy of investment, but if it is listed on some good exchanges then the price would definitely shoot up. By the way, do you have any information in which exchanges it would be listed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 29, 2019, 09:22:42 AM
NHCT token will listed on several exchange on May 1st. The listing procedure was said to be done early but for some reasons it was postponed.
I have sum 30k+ NHCT token. The current price on DEX is around $0.001, what do you think? Will it be worthy to invest some or sell whatever I have now?

just heard about this NHCT,
so, i don't know what is NHCT token, is this an ethereum based tokens or others ? anyway what is the main features from this token mate
then, could please tell me more about this token ? look like the price is cheap enough for now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 28, 2019, 03:17:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: