Pages:
Author

Topic: NHL Stanley Cup Final 2014. Who do you want to win and why? - page 3. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I hope that New York Rangers wins the NHL Stanley Cup final this time. Some of my favorite players are representing the Rangers this time, including Henrik Lundqvist and Jesper Fast.  Grin

I also supporting NY Rangers.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I want the Kings to win...just because they keep pulling off all these miracle victories

Yeah coming back from 3-0 against the Sharks was pretty impressive.  Didn't watch much of tonight's game, but I figured Chicago had it. Gonna be an interesting final.  LA didn't have muck luck against the Rangers in the regular season, but the finals are a whole new ball game.

Another crazy one. I have been watching and I don't even really like hockey. They were losing basically the whole game and then won in overtime...
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I hope that New York Rangers wins the NHL Stanley Cup final this time. Some of my favorite players are representing the Rangers this time, including Henrik Lundqvist and Jesper Fast.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
The Rangers and the Los Angeles Kings have met twice in the playoffs since the Kings entered the N.H.L. in 1967, but they have never met in the Stanley Cup finals.
The odds are in favour of the Kings but in my opinion is 50% each, they are equally the two top teams of the season.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I want the Kings to win...just because they keep pulling off all these miracle victories

Yeah coming back from 3-0 against the Sharks was pretty impressive.  Didn't watch much of tonight's game, but I figured Chicago had it. Gonna be an interesting final.  LA didn't have muck luck against the Rangers in the regular season, but the finals are a whole new ball game.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
So now that the Stanley Cup Final is set, who do you want to win?

As a Vancouver Canucks fan I find it funny that the coach we fired at the end of last season is now coaching in this years cup final, LOL! I was really hoping Montreal was going to make the final, but with Price being injured, I didn't see it being much of a possibility.

Personally, I'm gonna have to root for the Rangers, not because of AV, but because of Martin St. Louis. Losing his Mom during the playoffs has to make it really hard to concentrate on playing, but he's doing it and contributing with goals.  I just think it's fitting that he wins a cup in his Moms honor.

New York won both games they played this year against L.A. by scores of 3-1, and 1-0.
Pages:
Jump to: