Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice Increase in Price but What Next?? - page 7. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
January 06, 2020, 07:55:34 PM
From beginning 2020 bitcoin has been pumped almost 8 to 10% and still continues and now bitcoin price $7768 as per coinmarketcap and got 4% hike I hope that Bitcoin going to cross 10k mark within in end of January because there are all positive talks going about bitcoin and crypto and right situation for bullish in crypto market.
It's really a good increase of bitcoin price today! It was like 6800$ 1-2 weeks ago. seems that 2020 is probably a good year for bitcoin, hope this increase of price will continue during this whole year and we'll probably see a new high peak of bitcoin's price by the end of this year, probably 50k$ if everything will go well.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
January 06, 2020, 07:49:25 PM
From beginning 2020 bitcoin has been pumped almost 8 to 10% and still continues and now bitcoin price $7768 as per coinmarketcap and got 4% hike I hope that Bitcoin going to cross 10k mark within in end of January because there are all positive talks going about bitcoin and crypto and right situation for bullish in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 06, 2020, 07:35:36 PM
A nice pump here and there and then BOOM a big DUMP..
Maybe that's what's going to happen here, maybe not.  What I can say is that I'm very glad bitcoin is at $7744 right now, because that's the highest it's been since November.  And man, it feels like it's been way longer than that.

So I don't know if what we're seeing is the start of some upward momentum, but I hope so.  And if bitcoin drops back down below $7k again, I'll just take it in stride since I have no way of influencing what happens.  The market is going to do whatever it wants to do, and there's nothing to be done by any of us except to sit here and watch it all unfold. 

I've pulled up a battered lawn chair and got me a big tub of popcorn, and I'll have my eyes glued to preev for a while.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
January 06, 2020, 07:11:42 PM
We have all seen it before.. A nice pump here and there and then BOOM a big DUMP.. It's almost disheartening really but still.. What will come next of this little rise? Will it hold true and keep its position or will it come crashing down again and again. In my opinion i believe that Bitcoin would have to reach an over  10,000 usd mark to see a "bigger" style of a bull run. For now it's just going back and forth in a 6-8k range. None the less my friends only time will tell but until then what are some of your thoughts? As usual your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: