Pages:
Author

Topic: Nicehash miner alternatives? - page 5. (Read 38450 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 09:03:36 AM
Thanks for tip. Works flawlessly!  Grin
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
July 07, 2017, 06:16:26 AM
Is there any multi algo miner with auto switch and btc payments like nicehash but with lower fees/higher profit?

You are welcome to give our WiMiner a try (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winminer-v1126a-auto-switch-windows-app-for-multi-miner-optimization-2004875)
It optimizes your revenue by automatically switching miners to the the most attractive one for your machine in real time.
(Password for the Alpha version download - alpha)
We will be happy to hear your feedback and address it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
July 06, 2017, 05:31:51 PM
2 things about nicehash: when I look at "whattomine" it says Nicehash equihash but I'm running nicehash and it's mining daggersia.  Why isn't it on equihash?

Because based on the benchmark you ran on that card, and nicehash CURRENT payouts, Nicehash thinks your card will make more on daggersia.

IMO don't bother with their "short" or "medium" benchmarks, those give some really bad numbers a lot of the time.
 Even the long ones can be off at times, but they're USUALLY at least close.

Also keep in mind that "daggersia" is not one of the algos WhatToMine lists on it's primary comparison page (nor is Skein, even though Skein has spent a LOT of time the last couple months being more profitable than at least half of the algos they DO list on most NVidia cards).

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 01:28:15 PM
NH benchmark used to be crap, probably still is.  Manually benchmark it
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
July 06, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
2 things about nicehash: when I look at "whattomine" it says Nicehash equihash but I'm running nicehash and it's mining daggersia.  Why isn't it on equihash?

second, does the fact that the mining switche sback and forth affect profitability?  should I just stay on one or 2 coins?
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
July 06, 2017, 11:39:28 AM
Is there any multi algo miner with auto switch and btc payments like nicehash but with lower fees/higher profit?

I tried "awesome miner" (http://www.awesomeminer.com), it requires some time to configure if you want better results, but it works like nicehash miner.
For profit switching, you can point it to nicehash servers too, or other multialgo pools like zpool or mining pool hub.
You can also define your preferred pools and/or mine single coins.
Unfortunately, I didn't use it for a long time yet, so I cannot tell if the profit is really better, but using pools with lower fees should help.

Also, I've seen this one:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner
It is essentially a batch file for multialgo pools, but when I tried it, I got very high cpu usage for some miners during benchmarks, so I dropped it for now.

Currently, I am mining by myself, using whattomine to see which algo is profitable.

If you find better alternatives, please share.

Kind regards.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 03:06:23 PM
It is a good idea to mine with my personal computer? is a realy normal pc, and im going for DMB
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 12, 2017, 02:35:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: