Pages:
Author

Topic: Nicehash Miner Genral Question - Noob - page 2. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
April 17, 2017, 07:41:47 PM
The amount you earn will fluctuate with the exchange rate of the particular coin you are mining, so it won't stay the same every day. It also depends a little bit on luck too in finding shares.

With the drop in hashrate that you; what drivers are you using and which miner did you select in Nicehash?  Also, what is your specific brand and model Power Supply? Are you using any programs to overclock or monitor your video card, such as Afterburner?
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 06:47:24 PM
Hi, i dont know where to post a general Nicehash or mining comment so i chose here.
I just got a new Radeon RX470 card and it was mining so nicely for a few days non 24/7 though .
My ethereum speed was 24MH/s no overclocking stuff and my zcash speed was 280-290 odd solutions/s.
I have been fanning the room but the temperatures mostly got to 73 degrees but its starting winter now here in the south so i barely get 70 it sits at 69 with Zcash and maybe 71 with ethereum i dont know why the one is hotter.

My mining earning was like 1.85 USD to 2.09 and i dont know but now all of a sudden this weekend its been horrible, my earnings are like 1.55 to 1.65 i dont understand what has gone wrong, is my card faulty now and old a moldy ? like it is hurt or something?

I am sure I have installed the correct drivers…and I am running windows 7 64 bit.

I have been uninstalling and re-installing drivers… and i have been rebooting. i dont understand it, but my earnings in Nicehash says 1.52 now on the GPU alone. i dont get it really i dont i feel sad now.

The other day it was pumping and it was showing 2.19 for the GPU alone …it was like super amazing - the hashes stayed at about 290/s

I dont get it , now my speed is like 22 MH/s for the Ether and 265 270 for Zcash i dont understand what i have done wrong or what is broken or what i dont understand about how this works maybe

The 30-60 odd cents means a lot to me.

Please help me understand what I am doing wrong and or if my dream is over ?
I just bought another Rx470 so i hope this is not just a waste now.

Forgive me for my grammar and or clarity i hope it makes sense.

Pages:
Jump to: