Pages:
Author

Topic: nico_ernesto SCAMMED ME 0.40 BTCs: 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 - page 2. (Read 1787 times)

tal
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
His shit is all over Google. He is using his real name "Nico Ernesto", lists his DOB, location, so if you're that bothered about it, publicly DOX him and maybe file an abuse report to his ISP, police, etc.

Thanks, I have asked  to bitcointalk.org IP logs and will make to denunciation to Police. I will denunciate this address 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 in bitstamp and mtgoxm too.
Activity: 28
Yes, tell the police you lost your bitcoins. I'm sure they'll help you out.
tal
Fail scammer.

YEs, is very sad, scammer and stupid.

At the moment (a day later) this guy nico_ernesto has not sent 150 BTGs of deal neither has come back the 0.40 BTC.

He thought changing a single char in address it did generate a vaild address, what is false, so he received my trasanaction perfectly and he was doing me wasting time.

blockchain shows my 0.40 transaction.

nico_ernesto, listen guy:

You have a 12 hours ultimatum to account from 00.00h  server location for come back my 0.40 BTC. Ohterwise I will ask IP logs to bitcointalk.org and  I will start a denunciation to Police of my coutry, aprending IP logs, blockchain url of his address and logs of my  bitcoin client.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
His shit is all over Google. He is using his real name "Nico Ernesto", lists his DOB, location, so if you're that bothered about it, publicly DOX him and maybe file an abuse report to his ISP, police, etc.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
tal
I have lost 0.40 BTCs because scammer nico_ernesto has got my 0.40 BTC, arguing the address given by him was a wrong address. Note as nico_ernesto don't know BTC address are not valid substuting a single char as said by him.

----

I am wating the sent of 150 BTGs as said by himself in verbal contract. The deal was 2 sends, 0.40 BTCs for 150 BTG each one.

You can see the terms of verbal contract and the address pointed by himself, 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.

Next I sent 0.40 BTCs to address pointed by himself 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.
However, he said it not was sent and he pointed a second address, 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7, as "true" address.

However, this supposed "real" addres is invalid, by simply validating it, what proves he was  wrong, and first addres provied by himself  was valid.

Besides, simply by quering the details of transaction, it  proves I sent 0.40 BTCs to address provided by himself at first term.

However, he persists in showing 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 as a valid address and it proves he was lying.

because the second address, which he prenteds it was the "true  address" is invalid.  (This guy dont know how BTC address work).

This proves he is an scammer. Give me my money. I hope in 12 hours my money (0.40 BTC) come back.

This is the track of nico_ernesto in BTC. You can see my  0.40 BTCs.  If you find out any tracking or finding for localting nico_ernesto, please PMed, becase he has got 0.40 BTCs mine. Thanks in advance.

https://blockchain.info/address/13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7

Please, help to overall community. What can I do for return my money?

Pages:
Jump to: