Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 37. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
June 07, 2017, 05:10:12 PM
Lol... says the pathetic blocknet shill advertising blocknet all over bitcointalk and desperately trying to undermine bitcoin.

Do you know bitcoin is the most secure, liquid and immutable crypto out there? Do you know bitcoin is here for good while shitcoins will come and go?  Tech doesn't mean jack shit when bitcoin has the best developers and can adapt the tech of any shitcoin using sidechains and smartcontracts

best developers, don't make me laugh  Grin
those "best" developers are unable to even increase the block size limit
they have crippled Bitcoin more than they have done any good
SegWit is a clusterfuck of unnecessary code written in the name of a soft fork and now they want to hard fork Bitcoin with UASF in order to enforce their soft fork. Those guys are absolute morons and hypocrites

Bullshit, Core isn't even behind BIP148 so you might want to check up on your facts. Segwit is a genius piece of code and is being criticized by incompetent fools like you who can only parrot other fools who don't understand code either. Talking about morons and hypocrits. Roll Eyes

I think the point Hyena was making was about the ridiculousness of implementing segwit as a softfork to avoid a hardfork, but then needing a hardfork to activate UASF which is the only way it looks like being accepted by the network. When a hardfork would have been the proper way to go from the start.

Also I'd say the segwit 'bundle' of updates also includes malleability fix which is what enables offchain scaling like lightning network. To me at least it is very debateable that offchain scaling is the way to go.

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 04:09:20 PM
Lol... says the pathetic blocknet shill advertising blocknet all over bitcointalk and desperately trying to undermine bitcoin.

Do you know bitcoin is the most secure, liquid and immutable crypto out there? Do you know bitcoin is here for good while shitcoins will come and go?  Tech doesn't mean jack shit when bitcoin has the best developers and can adapt the tech of any shitcoin using sidechains and smartcontracts

SegWit is a clusterfuck of unnecessary code written in the name of a soft fork and now they want to hard fork Bitcoin with UASF in order to enforce their soft fork. Those guys are absolute morons and hypocrites

Hyena you nailed man!   Grin

Dafar, you are ignorant. BTC does not innovate anymore. Now it has to steal inovations from other alts. Look how innovative alts boom. They made X20-X200 ROI within 12 months while you BTC made only X4 ROI  Grin

Africoin EOS seems very interesting. I will definitely watch closer! What  do you think about Status project?  www.status.im

So you are judging coins (or rather, "innovation") based on how much they were pumped?? HAHAHA

MEOW coin pumped 5000% in 2014..... I guess it means it's a better coin than Bitcoin too? LMAO!!! You are a fucking moron.

And Hyena is a Roger Ver nut hugger who's been brainwashed against his own interest like an idiot

Hey you ignorant asshole, good tech coins always make X20-X200 ROI. All the history of your shit BTC is also pump and dump. You really think BTC grew naturally you fucking moron?  Grin

By the way do you still sell BTC on bottom and rebuy it on top?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
June 07, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Dafar, you are ignorant. BTC does not innovate anymore. Now it has to steal inovations from other alts. Look how innovative alts boom. They made X20-X200 ROI within 12 months while you BTC made only X4 ROI  Grin

Africoin EOS seems very interesting. I will definitely watch closer! What  do you think about Status project?  www.status.im

So you are judging coins (or rather, "innovation") based on how much they were pumped?? HAHAHA

MEOW coin pumped 5000% in 2014..... I guess it means it's a better coin than Bitcoin too? LMAO!!! You are a fucking moron.

And Hyena is a Roger Ver nut hugger who's been brainwashed against his own interest like an idiot
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 11:54:41 AM
I sodl the most in a day since the start of the bull market.

I also sodl in the bit-sim game.
legendary
Activity: 1246
June 07, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Do you know bitcoin is the most secure, liquid and immutable crypto out there? Do you know bitcoin is here for good while shitcoins will come and go?  Tech doesn't mean jack shit when bitcoin has the best developers and can adapt the tech of any shitcoin using sidechains and smartcontracts

best developers, don't make me laugh  Grin

Bullshit, Core isn't even behind BIP148 so you might want to check up on your facts. Segwit is a genius piece of code and is being criticized by incompetent fools like you who can only parrot other fools who don't understand code either. Talking about morons and hypocrits. Roll Eyes
legendary
June 07, 2017, 08:17:25 AM
Seems to be some blockchain ecosystem based on a POS concept. I understand it's supposed to be an ecosystem like 'NEM' on which apps can be build/run. I'm not sure what's new (didn't we have POS with Peercoin already?) but there is a lot of enthusiasm visible in the fora, as EOS is supposed to solve a few issues that ETH has or may have.

I welcome new projects with new ideas, but only a few will survive (=are useful/adopted IRL).

No word on distribution method yet.

official website: https://eos.io/ (bit mysterious  Shocked )
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eos-asynchronous-smart-contract-platform-dan-larimer-of-bitsharessteem-1904415

Thank you for the links. Yes only few projects with real usage will service. Copy cat coins have no future.

The offical website reminds me of this

legendary
June 07, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

Do you know bitcoin is the most secure, liquid and immutable crypto out there? Do you know bitcoin is here for good while shitcoins will come and go?  Tech doesn't mean jack shit when bitcoin has the best developers and can adapt the tech of any shitcoin using sidechains and smartcontracts

Nice comment Hyena.

I'd also add that side chains are a horrible idea
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
June 06, 2017, 04:53:58 AM
Price Analysis: Cryptocurrencies Hit $100 Billion Market Cap as Bitcoin Reaches for New Highs

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/price-analysis-cryptocurrencies-hit-100-billion-market-cap-bitcoin-reaches-new-highs/
June 06, 2017, 04:15:06 AM
Seems to be some blockchain ecosystem based on a POS concept. I understand it's supposed to be an ecosystem like 'NEM' on which apps can be build/run. I'm not sure what's new (didn't we have POS with Peercoin already?) but there is a lot of enthusiasm visible in the fora, as EOS is supposed to solve a few issues that ETH has or may have.

I welcome new projects with new ideas, but only a few will survive (=are useful/adopted IRL).

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eos-asynchronous-smart-contract-platform-dan-larimer-of-bitsharessteem-1904415

Thank you for the links. Yes only few projects with real usage will service. Copy cat coins have no future.
June 06, 2017, 04:12:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
June 06, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
June 06, 2017, 03:03:31 AM

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
June 06, 2017, 02:27:29 AM
did you guys hear about EOS?

supposed to be huuuge!

look out for crowdsale

join mailing list now

EOS ? What's that ?
Can you share a link ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
June 05, 2017, 07:15:43 PM
did you guys hear about EOS?

supposed to be huuuge!

look out for crowdsale

join mailing list now
Activity: 283
Merit: 127
June 05, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

Did the author of that article ever heard of UASF? Does he know that there are more advanced coins on the market and BTC is not the only crypto in the world? Does he even know what is the total amount fiat money all around the world?

Total bullshit!!!

The author of this post read the article and understood the irony?
legendary
dafar consulting
June 05, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

Did the author of that article ever heard of UASF? Does he know that there are more advanced coins on the market and BTC is not the only crypto in the world? Does he even know what is the total amount fiat money all around the world?

Total bullshit!!!

June 05, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

Total bullshit!!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
legendary
dafar consulting
June 05, 2017, 01:13:56 PM
Afrikon.... please tell me you are back in  Cool
legendary