Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 83. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
March 29, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Why would you want to bite the hand that feeds you? Miners like Jihan Wu make no sense, hopefully its all one big bluff and he's not suicidal like he appears.

wait, there is more:
I don't think economic majority is that important. I started to invest into Bitcoin in 2011 by ignoring so called "majority".
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/847114060676018177
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 29, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

Why would you want to bite the hand that feeds you? Miners like Jihan Wu make no sense, hopefully its all one big bluff and he's not suicidal like he appears.
Otherwise its a game who will get out first. We must take that Wu guy serious, but thats exactly what i wants with this crap.
Activity: 268
March 29, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
March 29, 2017, 10:11:51 AM
What is after that a HF happens? Could the price go lower than $750?

fundamentally, HF might be like the silkroad bust: spike low and then off to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
March 29, 2017, 04:44:14 AM
MY Bitcoin Price Analysis Summary this week dated 29th March 2017

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/03/29/bitcoin-price-analysis-29th-march-2017/

zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2017, 02:22:37 AM

My gut feeling goes with this one - but there is one thing. When you look at an image like this one it is natural to imagine that the B just goes from here to 1150 - my own prediction is that now it will slide down along the trend line from the peak 1120 to the one at 1070, it will probably break 1000 again, and stop maybe around 950, only after that long slide it will break the TL and go to 1150 to finish the B.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
March 29, 2017, 01:43:10 AM
From the MasterLuc:

Anything new from the master?

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/AVRDIIr7-At-strong-support/

Selected area has a massive support including linear and log long term support trendline , daily ma200 and weekly ma20.

Also commented here (in Russian) https://vk.com/bitcoin_vanga:

Bullish wedge forming, let's see if Bitcoin likes it. Once $1120 is broken, next target 1300+, by the book. I'd like to add that a powerful logarithmic trend that's been forming for 1.5 years is currently boosting the support.

I don't think $1000 will be broken on a weekly timeframe. There is a lot of support gathering there: daily MA2000, weekly MA20, logarithmic and linear long-term trends.
legendary
March 29, 2017, 01:16:46 AM
4h Follow-Through: BTC, ETH, DASH Ep. 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p4Ip_RtfYE

PS: BTC analysis ends at 5.20
legendary
March 28, 2017, 06:02:12 PM
Looking at this too on the 1 hour chart

March 28, 2017, 05:29:54 PM
Silence before the storm ? This chart is really good for the past 3 weeks. Still accurate.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ST356mvt-03062334-BITCOIN-BE-PREPARED/

Just push the play button to see the realtime movement.
legendary
March 28, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
legendary
March 28, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
March 28, 2017, 04:47:39 PM
I cant be sure. BU looks defeated but its like a trapped cat in the corner if you ask me. Cats are doing crazy things when they are trapped. BU is no exeption. I am still expecting that the BU FUD machine will spit out some nasty stuff. But its better to join the ride, better safe than sorry. I bought bitcoin a long time ago, so i am not willing to sell anymore.

Well, that sounds good to me. I will wait for the cat's next crazy dance  Grin I would let go of my btc before it crashes again so I could buy back at low cost.

Thank you for your insights my friend

No problem man, just watch the news very carefully. Good luck trading  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
March 28, 2017, 04:45:06 PM
I cant be sure. BU looks defeated but its like a trapped cat in the corner if you ask me. Cats are doing crazy things when they are trapped. BU is no exeption. I am still expecting that the BU FUD machine will spit out some nasty stuff. But its better to join the ride, better safe than sorry. I bought bitcoin a long time ago, so i am not willing to sell anymore.

Well, that sounds good to me. I will wait for the cat's next crazy dance  Grin I would let go of my btc before it crashes again so I could buy back at low cost.

Thank you for your insights my friend
March 28, 2017, 04:37:33 PM
Should I hold my BTCs Mister Afrikoin? or should I trade it with altcoins until that freakin forky forky is resolved?

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy

haha! you nailed it amigo! yeah I was sleeping in my couch the last time btc fell down... and I found out too late to ride ETH. I woke up that morning with tears rolling.  Cry Grin Embarrassed

anyway, do you believe BTC = $1500 within this year, amigo?

March 28, 2017, 04:24:47 PM
Should I hold my BTCs Mister Afrikoin? or should I trade it with altcoins until that freakin forky forky is resolved?

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy

haha! you nailed it amigo! yeah I was sleeping in my couch the last time btc fell down... and I found out too late to ride ETH. I woke up that morning with tears rolling.  Cry Grin Embarrassed

anyway, do you believe BTC = $1500 within this year, amigo?
March 28, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy
March 28, 2017, 04:10:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
March 28, 2017, 04:02:44 PM
lol at 51% hard fork... c'mon now, no one in their right mind would think that's a good idea  Roll Eyes

I'm still in cash Afrikoin, but I'm a little worried... BTC wants to be bullish, the community isn't as worried about the HF drama and at the end of the day neither side wants a contentious fork which is clear. Even bitmain knows economic majority is behind core/segwit and his mining dominance isn't as scary as some made it out to be. Although I don't see a reason for the price to push past $1300 right now, I also don't see it falling to $700-$800.... I wish I got back in at $900 Sad

What you are experiencing is trader's emotion. That is how market corrections trap traders.

Sit it out and be patient.

The market will soon trend again.

oh you are a wise one Afrikon! I will be patient  Wink
I will buy the shit out of bitcoin, because i know that the price will be low for 3-5 years and after that we go moon, according to the CORE roadmap.

me too.

happy to get fresh lows because it means cheaper coins!

Look, we might just be in a B and you might just get your 700-800 coins if a C comes after.

Or C might truncate or we might not be in a B.

For me the trend is up until proven otherwise, so I'd rather HODL than run the risk, even if its <50%, that I won't be able to buy back lower. Do not want to run the risk of selling, having the price go back up above that price, and losing exponential long term value.

it cannot be a wave C

because a wave C has 5 wave impulses down - 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5

I cannot see any 5 wave on the wave down that preceeded this wave

So, after my wave B count top, i would expect 5 waves down to conclude the C.

wave C's move in 5 waves

Wave Cs can truncate with 5 waves. It is possible wave C doesn't go lower than wave A.

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't suggesting we are now in a wave C. Only that a future one might not bring a lower low.
Pages:
Jump to: