Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 10. (Read 117592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Sleeping is for pussys ;-)

I have updated to the latest wallet now
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Updating/Compiling now

lol do you ever sleep ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Updating/Compiling now

Thank you for the fast reply sir!

To be clear guys, our last POW block will be the 141k ok? After will be PoS!

See our new functions...
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Updating/Compiling now
@sr.machado

Great! Syncing.

Just a little more waiting for Bittrex to update their wallet, and perfect! Wink

Thank you, waiting new connections on our servers!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
@sr.machado

Great! Syncing.

Just a little more waiting for Bittrex to update their wallet, and perfect! Wink
Here the Windows Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!8oR0AbiJ!NWdD1I-GGzNhQS7vbe7VLTWGgPoS1tRsjsYfQJUV3uQ

Please use this example Nimbus.conf file:
Code:
rpcuser=yourrpcuser
rpcpassword=yourrpcpassowrd
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=6676
connect=192.52.166.168
connect=192.161.48.5

Github are synchronizing now...
Here the link:
https://github.com/ProjectNimbus/Nimbus
Guys I increase the lastblock to 141000, I'm uploading on github!
Thank you, I am contacting all exchanges and poools today!
Yesterday I warn about this...

Please, exchange owners, pool owners and other people that have services based on Nimbus, please, stop and hold Nimbus please, we need update to the new system before continue!

Thanks

thank you all
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
if the fork is at 140k you need to make exchanges halt wallets and trading...
so no one will buy coins created on wrong fork !

Guys, remember, after block 140000 do not mine, all coins that you mine on actual wallet after 140k will not validated.. I will do a checkpoint on block 140000 to release the wallet and send email to exchanges, pools, services and goods, ok?

The term of 4PM to launch is based on time of block 140k done, but will take some time after this because I will need do the checkpoints and send files to github, ok friends?

Thank you all

@Gunther, I'll see sorry if I was rude with you too.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Awesome, I wanna eat till 500  Grin Grin Grin
Guys, remember, after block 140000 do not mine, all coins that you mine on actual wallet after 140k will not validated.. I will do a checkpoint on block 140000 to release the wallet and send email to exchanges, pools, services and goods, ok?

The term of 4PM to launch is based on time of block 140k done, but will take some time after this because I will need do the checkpoints and send files to github, ok friends?

Thank you all

@Gunther, I'll see sorry if I was rude with you too.

legendary
Activity: 840
Dev, I send you a PM. I know we had our issues in the past, but I wanna move on. Please read. Ty.
legendary
thanks for update
need to remember to shutdown GPU Smiley
Hello Nimbus friends, how are you?

I am upgrading here our servers and will upload the source to github and binary files to MEGA, I will update today, to prevent over message about the launch, the term to finish all is 4PM UTC!

Thank you
i mined many NMB, sold a lot. some I keep. and some i sent to you.
its my right to sell, and to say my opinions (even if they are not what you like)
i earn NMB with GPU hardware and electricity. and pay them with hard work

Ok, sorry, my bad and bad interpretation by me...

but our project is serious and we have problems because we do not have too much money to provide this things in fast times...
legendary
i mined many NMB, sold a lot. some I keep. and some i sent to you. (few thousands in the past)
its my right to sell, and to say my opinions (even if they are not what you like)
i earn NMB with GPU hardware and electricity. and pay them with hard work

I do respect you, even if you might be scamming  Cheesy
@Salim,

I invested all my savings on this project, all my life and knowledge and can't continue the poker system because my partner sell the system (or offer to sell) and I can't continue working with Poker project for now.

If you are not interested guy, just leave, but I invest ALL MY LIFE on this, my moral and I fight to be honest and fair, if you want HYPE COINS, go invest on EQX, but read my whitepaper and you will see that my intention is make A REAL ALTERNATIVE to bitcoin, and not a PUMP N'DUMP shitty coin.

Thank you.

Tomorrow I will release the update/hardfork.

Like I said, I am looking for more devs to make a new poker system, because my partner give me this problem.

see you tomorrow, working here...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
For those of you who have pretty much been donating (selling) at these prices, I would like to thank you!
This will eventually reach the ATHs. Leandro has been giving good news and a lot of info in the IRC. Please join the channel #nimbustalk and let's grow this community

you are welcome...
your faithful miner Smiley

how is Poker ?

Leandro said the previous devs have been let go due to some trust issues and he is actively talking to other potential and more trusted devs for this project

Regarding road maps and future development projects, we will be doing a complete rebrand and thereafter will release a full road map. Nimbus Poker will also be in the works, but please be advised that there were issues with the previous developers and we will be moving forward without them. It might take a little while longer to deliver the poker software, but we will be in talks with more notable developers for this project.

Pages:
Jump to: