Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 32. (Read 117616 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Great progress, team.. keep it straight...

Thank you. We need community support. We will come up with amazing things in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Great progress, team.. keep it straight...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
holy shit  cryptsy!!!
OMG
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Awesome!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Poker client is looking good. Looks like Nibus and Pink are setting the stage for a poker showdown.
Will there be a road map of future development projects? Besides poker, what will set Nimbus apart from the rest of the field?

Yes, our team are designing the roadmap and the new website.

Thanks

Cool, thanks.
arz
Activity: 261
nmb on cryptsy man! congrats! Cool

btw.. Why is the irc thread invite only?  Huh

Sorry my conection are closing, have one volunteer to be the Operator?

Nimbus on Cryptsy, good investments!

Thanks

YAY

Sorry my conection are closing, have one volunteer to be the Operator?

Nimbus on Cryptsy, good investments!

Thanks
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I haven't sold any of my NMB but I'm afraid I'll lose them all in upcoming poker tournament  Grin
Poker client is looking good. Looks like Nibus and Pink are setting the stage for a poker showdown.
Will there be a road map of future development projects? Besides poker, what will set Nimbus apart from the rest of the field?

Yes, our team are designing the roadmap and the new website.

Thanks
Activity: 560
arz
teaser ? ... proof ?
with all the respect i wouldn't buy back in (or buy big) without a proof

SURE mate, we have teaser, this was a freeroll that prize 0.08 BTC to Brazilians that was test our system.

Soon more news about the poker system, today I'm working to done a job to a client but tomorrow I'll work exclusively on Nimbus project.

Thanks

Ahem Ahem, waiting hard-o-core
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
teaser ? ... proof ?

SURE mate, we have teaser, this was a freeroll that prize 0.08 BTC to Brazilians that was test our system.

Soon more news about the poker system, today I'm working to done a job to a client but tomorrow I'll work exclusively on Nimbus project.

Thanks

awesome... rebought  Cool
arz
Guys as you know nimbuscoin mission is very high but we need your full support and suggestions to achieve those goals.
Here is our link to get listed in #CasheerApp : http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=198 … . Please make some good comments Smiley and help us get listed. Plz Plz guys we need your support for this kind of stuffs. Regarding the development of coin adding features/service and applications, I am doing very hard work.

Thank You

+ 1 , right one dev, guys please all support on this one. Dev alone cant do this, we all need to help nimbuscoin on this kind of stuff. I m doing right away.
TO make comment- first you need to register, to register go to this link: http://forum.casheer.net/ucp.php?mode=register
After registering and verifying your account please go to this link and make comment: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=198

Thanks
Guys as you know nimbuscoin mission is very high but we need your full support and suggestions to achieve those goals.
Here is our link to get listed in #CasheerApp : http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=198 … . Please make some good comments Smiley and help us get listed. Plz Plz guys we need your support for this kind of stuffs. Regarding the development of coin adding features/service and applications, I am doing very hard work.

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 924
omg
nice
i would really want to play it
good luck
teaser ? ... proof ?

Thanks
legendary
teaser ? ... proof ?
when is the Poker site ready ?
do you need any help ?
I will buy 5k coins only to try it, price is back to when i sold
i dont know for how long it will stay this way Smiley

the Poker system are ready and ok, now we just is defining the date of tournament and final buy in, I think that will more cheap that 5k of Nimbus, I'll reduce the buy in price to be more fair.
legendary
when is the Poker site ready ?
do you need any help ?
I will buy 5k coins only to try it, price is back to when i sold
i dont know for how long it will stay this way Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: