Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 53. (Read 117616 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nimbus now added to voting list at C-Cex  Smiley Smiley

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/tA4ot7pxKC

Cool. It was suggested by me yesterday

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
the great coin , we need many exchanges. dev,i hope you can do it

Thanks, I'm trying. Thanks for patience...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
the great coin , we need many exchanges. dev,i hope you can do it
Because can break... Thanks
Activity: 238
Never use intensity at max.

Why? I use my two R9 270OC with intensity 21, and each give 1,86 MH/s with 7/24 hours SLA.
Activity: 378
Activity: 700
cow white paper please.
Activity: 432
Nimbus now added to voting list at C-Cex  Smiley Smiley

https://t.co/tA4ot7pxKC
arz
Activity: 261

Todayis a good day, Let's RT the message to Bittrex.

Yea Dev, lets all tweet for Bittrex

Todayis a good day, Let's RT the message to Bittrex.
Activity: 10
Love the committed dev. I only have 2mh coming from my r9 290.  Can someone help?

Using sgminer win 7

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer --kernel bitblock -o stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:7036 -u rodneycrypto.1 -p x -I 17 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 2

Try --worksize 64 -g 1

3MH/s with my R9 290x and Intensity 17 on catalyst 14.7 RC1

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Love the committed dev. I only have 2mh coming from my r9 290.  Can someone help?

Using sgminer win 7

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer --kernel bitblock -o stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:7036 -u rodneycrypto.1 -p x -I 17 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 2
arz
Activity: 261
Any serious tips?

Free = like Unix, I don't have coins to give, if want to mine ok... If not, do not post shit...

Please guys, rt to bittrex add....

No.

You need to work to be added to bittrex now. They are now more wiser then before. They was like 6 consecutive scam coins on bittrex, Latest i think is hertzcoin!.

Complete Proof of Developer and pay someone to vouch for your coding work.

This will be a massive plus+++= for bittrex and community, it will show them and us, you mean business.

Oh and the nimbus blog is shit and provides 0 community confidence. I could make a blog about mickey mouse, call myself mickey mouse.

Am I mickey mouse ?.....

So, I can't waste money, I DO NOT HAVE MONEY to pay people to "analyse" my code, are on github to be read...

And about proofs, are there, is wan't any questions my facebook are on whitepaper...

And you "cryptoangel" said on other topic a few days ago that will behind me to "chase". LoL.

Are you crazy?

I will only reply NOW serious topics, and if you want to make DOUBT I will delete your topics, remember, I have cow power here....

bye bye, good luck, I DO NOT NEED YOU HERE.

+1
I'm with you, sr.machado. 6 Month ago, when I joined to this forum and cryptoworld, there wasn't much FUDs, and arrogates as today. It seems, the lot of scammers, scamcoins and due to this the loss of confidence make ppl crazy. However the real community member, who mine coins not for the quick win or big profit leave or they are silent. We can see, this time is the hard wild west, with a lot of fortune hunters and most of them will be rich in one day / one week.

I have read the OP, and the coion specification and your previous topic and your plan. I very well understood, this coint isn't making for a weeks, it's a long term project, maybe the future.

Godd luck and power to survive this period.

Thanks, I need luck, because this market is very crazy and I releasing an long term and open coin, thanks for your words, help me alot.

Smiley
Activity: 238
I'm with you, sr.machado. 6 Month ago, when I joined to this forum and cryptoworld, there wasn't much FUDs, and arrogates as today. It seems, the lot of scammers, scamcoins and due to this the loss of confidence make ppl crazy. However the real community member, who mine coins not for the quick win or big profit leave or they are silent. We can see, this time is the hard wild west, with a lot of fortune hunters and most of them will be rich in one day / one week.

I have read the OP, and the coion specification and your previous topic and your plan. I very well understood, this coint isn't making for a weeks, it's a long term project, maybe the future.

Godd luck and power to survive this period.
Wait be added on a exchange that have big volume, I'm contacting some exchanges.
Activity: 57
No news about Bittrex...

They don't reply, we recommend to use Bleutrade.

Bleutrade it's ok! But the volume is very low.. Greedy miners will dump... And price will be very low!

miners wants to ROI ,so they dump coins if they keep the coins with them they are just bagholders.

We all know that. What I can't understand is: why mine this coin to sell it for 251 satoshi?
Not so smart...
Activity: 383
Any serious tips?

Free = like Unix, I don't have coins to give, if want to mine ok... If not, do not post shit...

No.

You need to work to be added to bittrex now. They are now more wiser then before. They was like 6 consecutive scam coins on bittrex, Latest i think is hertzcoin!.

This will be a massive plus+++= for bittrex and community, it will show them and us, you mean business.

Oh and the nimbus blog is shit and provides 0 community confidence. I could make a blog about mickey mouse, call myself mickey mouse.

Am I mickey mouse ?.....

So, I can't waste money, I DO NOT HAVE MONEY to pay people to "analyse" my code, are on github to be read...

And about proofs, are there, is wan't any questions my facebook are on whitepaper...

And you "cryptoangel" said on other topic a few days ago that will behind me to "chase". LoL.

Are you crazy?

I will only reply NOW serious topics, and if you want to make DOUBT I will delete your topics, remember, I have cow power here....

oh shit, not cow power...
Activity: 378
Any serious tips?

No.

Am I mickey mouse ?.....

Are you crazy?

+1
Pages:
Jump to: