Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninety nine percent of new projects are money grabbers - page 5. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 113
If you are looking for solutions to the other problems then some might not be helped if they dont want to listen to advises. 99 percent is big to assume, so you are saying that most of these altcoins under erc20 are just made only for money investment? Maybe you are right but I disagree that some of them have no concept or use at all. You only saying what you see but how about those you dont see? There is no arguement that bitcoin is the most influential coin and have a good standard by many but altcoin struggle is not just simple investment where you can income. Take a look on brighter side of their concept too.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
You're a bit pessimistic. Of course, you can't talk big about making a change and innovation in cryptocurrency without money and funding so no shy for new project talking about money. Sure it's very easy to chunk out ERC20 tokens but everyone already knows that and it will be met with low expectation as well so nothing to worry about.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
What about this, since you know 99% altcoin is only want to scam people and stole investors money... So you need to avoid all altcoin and invest on bitcoin only, right? It's pretty simple to answer your question.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
To me many new projects are here today just for your money, you invest in them and you make them rich, that's why we keep seeing unqualified people becoming developers, it's always about the money, I wish crypto projects are much harder to built, maybe only few scam projects will exists...... I know how easy it is to built erc20 token and website too, God have mercy on investors, I hope solution comes soon
Pages:
Jump to: