Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 46. (Read 47910 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I need node
Activity: 24
please give a link to multipul this coin, please))
Activity: 42
Small Update:

Greetings everybody.  Today we have a small update.  We reached out to Bittrex and they asked for more twitter activity if we would like to be listed.  Please tweet to $gph and the developer account @graphcoin be sure to include @bittrexexchange

Tomorrow we will have a temporary website created.  We are also working on a mac wallet, which we'll release soon.

We have made some personalized wallets for some of the people posting on this thread.  Send a pm and we will provide a download link for you, there are some examples below.  If you would like your own personalized wallet, we will make up to 50 of them, and 10 a day.  We are editing a 256x256 image, so it can be anything you want, just link us what it should be.  If no image is provided we will use your name.

To answer a few questions that have been asked:

Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.

It is a good idea to save your stake weight until block 7500, that is when the dynamic pos kicks in.  There is no maximum coin age.  I suggest you have at least 100 coins.  Close the wallet or disable staking to save your weight, and keep an eye on the block explorer.

My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

You can also rent scrypt hash, it seems cheap right now.

This pool has some problems minerpools.com
Home page display error. Roll Eyes

I don't believe this is a problem any more.

We will try to answer questions each day, thank you.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
whether it will go bittrex dev
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 47
This night I will be humming on Graph. Servers are full of ASIC factories. Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
mac wallet?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

Trust me don't think price will drop till 5K , better to buy now still  very cheap!  Wink

I am waiting for miner to panic sell.  I hear they go crazy sometimes and have very very weak hands...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

Trust me don't think price will drop till 5K , better to buy now still  very cheap!  Wink
Activity: 81
Activity: 117
BinPool Admin
Guys spread hash on @BinPool please. Dev dont have added pool in OP )))))
Activity: 209

Block: 2463, Sup: 305919
Net. hashrate: 88.03 GH/s

now Wink
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.
Activity: 42
Activity: 306
i would like to buy some GPH, 10000 Please PM me best offer!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Fair launch and awesome concept, I'll be investing when POW ends for sure.
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Insane hash rate.  Tongue
Activity: 224
multipool dump to oblivion
Pages:
Jump to: