Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ NITROGENSPORTS.EU Signature Campaign ★★★ - page 8. (Read 38611 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I already reached Snr Member level today. Happy to stay with this campaign if given the chance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
I don't know what's the fuzz all about. Nitrogen has been here since 2014 If I'm not mistaken and you guys have been paid. Betcoin has re-structured their payment affecting a lot of their of long time campaigner. You guys ought to be lucky and not complain about it. If I have the chance I would apply for this long running campaign like Nitro.
We are supposed to get an update too, so I guess the news won't be that great. Repeated delays in payments and a scheduled update usually mean lower rates in future Sad
Yes, Nitro is a nice campaign, but you also have to understand that people are sometimes using the campaign payments to buy themselves some stuff they might need and having a delay of over 2 weeks might be putting that long awaited PC upgrade on hold Wink
That is the disadvantage of this campaign, always delay of payment, and what it will reduce the rates i think the current rate of this campaign is already competitive and if it will be change i think there are some participants leave and find new signature campaign. That is why i think Nitrogen need to review and audit this things also the manager need always update this thread and follow up the payment in the owner of nitrogen.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Timely. I just rank up to Senior member status and upgraded my signature as well. Thank you for your consideration.
legendary
Merit: 1103
I don't know what's the fuzz all about. Nitrogen has been here since 2014 If I'm not mistaken and you guys have been paid. Betcoin has re-structured their payment affecting a lot of their of long time campaigner. You guys ought to be lucky and not complain about it. If I have the chance I would apply for this long running campaign like Nitro.
We are supposed to get an update too, so I guess the news won't be that great. Repeated delays in payments and a scheduled update usually mean lower rates in future Sad
Yes, Nitro is a nice campaign, but you also have to understand that people are sometimes using the campaign payments to buy themselves some stuff they might need and having a delay of over 2 weeks might be putting that long awaited PC upgrade on hold Wink
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
The campaign manager already tell us about the payment for week 42 and 43 and we do not have to worry about it mate we have more trust in nitrogen and notaek.

Same here, not worried at all - notaek always comes through, plus payment will be bigger and less tx fees. Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 280

Any updates? We're 2 weeks behind on payments again as of today without any word whatsoever.

You havent received message from notaek?

You guys haven't got paid for 2 previous weeks? Is the manager still alive? Maybe you should contact Nitrogensports and ask if they're aware of the situation and in contact with your manager.

The campaign manager already tell us about the payment for week 42 and 43 and we do not have to worry about it mate we have more trust in nitrogen and notaek.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
You guys haven't got paid for 2 previous weeks? Is the manager still alive? Maybe you should contact Nitrogensports and ask if they're aware of the situation and in contact with your manager.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Any news about the payments? We are 2 weeks past deadline without any word. I've been here a while and I don't remember it taking this long ever before.
Yeah, this is the first time we've had such a long delay without any word whatsoever.
Please give us an update.

EDIT: All payments confirmed, thank you.

Any updates? We're 2 weeks behind on payments again as of today without any word whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Hi Notaek,

Thanks for the payment. I have always trusted you and I was not wrong. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Avikz
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Any news about the payments? We are 2 weeks past deadline without any word. I've been here a while and I don't remember it taking this long ever before.
Yeah, this is the first time we've had such a long delay without any word whatsoever.
Please give us an update.

EDIT: All payments confirmed, thank you.
legendary
Merit: 1103
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi Notaek and Nitrogensports,

I have recently ranked up to Hero Member and would now be using the signature according to my rank. Would also like to request to have my bitcoin address changed to this: 3AkPq8HCeSmkbkPs8soYXMbjnqfL886aaz

I'm ok with the adjustment to take place after this week's cutoff.

Thank you and best regards.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
hi i would like to inform you that my rank changed from  Sr member to hero changed Signature and my post count is 1430+1
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Hi. I would love to participate and updated avatar and all Smiley I have like 4-5 posts in Greek subforum but the majority of my posts (450+) are in english forums. Please let me know if I can participate.  Smiley

Username : trumpman
Current Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 452
Bitcoin address: 1MYx5mVCNmfucEXijWvcJgbEDhtsxpQKFN
Want to avail for avatar bonus?: Yes

Activity: 882
I am a bit confused here,did we change the pay date from Tuesday to Saturday ,just now checked the spreadsheet and it looks like i am missing the date all the time if that is the case,since i was checking the front page whether there is any change i did not notice that. Smiley
Agree with you , but still looking confusing totally because it seems that there is one day shift in the count of post and payment ( may be around to Wednesday to Tuesday or may be anything )
But here is the word that is direct showing everything at Tuesday Smiley
Our goal was to start the campaign from Monday but unfortunately, it started from Tuesday and I'm sticking to that time-frame since then. Now I have edited the OP as well as spreadsheet, reflecting the changes. Hope this clears the confusion.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
I am a bit confused here,did we change the pay date from Tuesday to Saturday ,just now checked the spreadsheet and it looks like i am missing the date all the time if that is the case,since i was checking the front page whether there is any change i did not notice that. Smiley
Activity: 882
In this week ,  my activity reached to Hero member rank Smiley , so i am changing my signature which is alloted for hero memebers .
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
During this week, a few of our current participants got promoted and so our spots were readjusted accordingly as follows:

5 spots available for Full members.
1 spot available for Hero members.

The current accepted participants from week 38 are:

Username : peter0425
Current Post Count: 642 664
Bitcoin address: 3DG5YqL9THf9ES2oa3sdvTjVENmjwLJ4yZ

Username: squatter
Current Post Count: 173 201
Bitcoin address: 1ugj76pwcXq2YmPVwxRccZmWrQmEsb2zp
Want to avail for avatar bonus?: Yes (I have changed avatar, waiting for site to update)

Thanks for your consideration.

Username : TravelMug
Current Post Count: 631 + 1 666
Bitcoin address: 34YxzZLqpCQxkSeStpssYCs2uMXMkeJSzH
Want to avail for avatar bonus?: Will change everything (Signature, Avatar, Personal Text) once accepted.

Thanks.

Username : entrepmind23
Current Post Count: 418 443
Bitcoin address: 1MrVnD9w9Hu9i9uQXqCnwwpMpBqaNe2nsL

Username : Baofeng
Current Post Count: 460 486
Bitcoin address: 15HqMP4KRM93Bs23Lf9THt7uWZfQrymrFp
Want to avail for avatar bonus?: Will set up everything once accepted to this great campaign.

Username: Kingaltcoins
Current Rank: Hero Member
Current post count: 594
Bitcoin Address: 1Nvas3DToqprZdac3bNXmFDXc3jSnNTsjr

There are no spot available at the moment.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
I would like to join this, but I'm not sure if there's still a spot open with all the recent applications? Roll Eyes

I would wait. The last response from the campaign manager was 10 days ago:

For Week 37, we have;

4 spots available for Full members.
2 spots available for Hero members.

No spot available for Senior and Legendary members.

Post your applications below...

Is the campaign paying out on time? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: