Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 66. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
@rollfiend....if you want to deposit coin from exchange,give them to me:
oer3FtxfB8qj6zkuKrZnWzPFqZwya3MGbc

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Guys, don't forget to vote for NakamotoDark here! https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Btw, voting with CryptsyPoints counts as 5 votes.
Activity: 105
Wallet looks sweet but it still won't sync! Firewall is off, I put the config file, is there something I'm missing? None of my other wallets do this. I just want to deposit my coins from exchange.

DNSSEED are included in wallet(2) Nodes are connecting each other via IRC. The wallet will automatically seek out nodes as it runs, but it's also possible to specify them in the .conf. specially if your computer doesn't have open and forwarded ports.

Will put this quick guide in OP:
-In order for the NakamotoDark client to support more connections you might have to create an ini file in the %appdata%\nakamotofolder. To get to this folder click your start button (start->run for Windows XP) and type in %appdata%\nakamoto
-Now right click in the folder (not on a file or directory) and goto New->Text Document
-Rename it to nakamoto.conf
-Now you should get a pop-up as you’re trying to change the extension of a .txt file to .conf. Click Yes.
-If you don’t get pop-up you’ll have to switch off “Hide extensions for known file types”. In Vista/Windows7 you can find this by pressing ALT once and then going to the Tools->Folder options menu. In Windows XP this menu should be visible without pressing ALT.
-After this, remove the .txt from the filename so the full name becomes nakamoto.conf.
-Now open nakamoto.conf and insert this information:

Code:
rpcuser=yourpersonaluser
rpcpassword=yourpersonalpassword
listen=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.148.235.111
addnode=46.105.118.15
addnode=104.28.3.124 
rpcport=47155
port=47356

-Save
-Restart your client

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Mine wallet also won't sync. What I need to do? Please help
it should, check your ports are open and read the 1st few pages for a conf file that will have nodes you can add.
here is one
addnode=54.148.235.111
legendary
Activity: 924

even FUCKcoin implemented a proper seed dns when they lunched...
dev - can you take care of it ?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Thanks again for the donations all. I just learn about this coin and I think it's a great effort.
I will make the tweets for a full month to support it and to return a favor.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Wallet looks sweet but it still won't sync! Firewall is off, I put the config file, is there something I'm missing? None of my other wallets do this. I just want to deposit my coins from exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
thanks dev for great wallet!

im buying more cheap NKT  it's really really cheap

thank all dumpers and miners for selling it so low Smiley

Regards
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Made some profit off this during the first pump.  No offense, but I kinda assumed the dev would have disappeared by now and this thing would be dead.  Surprised to not only see developer is still here, but the coin seems to be developing a bit of a community.

Just trying to decide if I should reinvest.  Is the wallet 3.0 just going to be the in wallet chat and trade, or is their an ace up your sleeve you have planned that you haven't revealed yet?  Not that an alt needs to have a thousand gimmicks to make it successful, I'm just being a scrupulous investor.
UPDATE:

-Within 24 hours we start twitter campaign
As first round,we engage:
https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders

We will reach over 34k follower posting 3/daily for first week.

Show them some support:
oJXnXHUV5jVkCDdq5FLWF5Djryc2CmD5F2

The nkt address is owned by cryptotraders.
Please,post if you made a donation and the amount.

Thanks.

I donated 50k to CryptoTraders and i will donate 1BTC within 2days for the Dev for great work!

Thanks for your support as always.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
UPDATE:

-Within 24 hours we start twitter campaign
As first round,we engage:
https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders

We will reach over 34k follower posting 3/daily for first week.

Show them some support:
oJXnXHUV5jVkCDdq5FLWF5Djryc2CmD5F2

The nkt address is owned by cryptotraders.
Please,post if you made a donation and the amount.

Thanks.

I donated 50k to CryptoTraders and i will donate 1BTC within 2days for the Dev for great work!
Activity: 112
NAKAMOTODARK is also a strange name for a coin Grin but who knows?

Nakamoto is Dark  Smiley

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
NAKAMOTODARK is also a strange name for a coin Grin but who knows?
Good vibe here, new wallet,twitter promotion,few blocks left to mine.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
great Smiley how can i help with marketing campaign ?

i'm great supporter of nakamotodark i love this coin and progress...

It's good to see someone asking what they could do. Coins need active support from comunitymembers for more success.
Anyone can create pictures, fan-art, a video, promote on their channels, make a business or website to accept or add NKT, create and sell merchandise, setup a giveaway or bountycampaign, vote for their coin on exchanges, talk about it on trollboxes, and so on  Cheesy

You can also look for opportunities and ask for support from others here, like this one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/your-coin-has-potential-tell-us-829002
If some people can post a recommendation there, NKT can become altcoin of the week.
UPDATE:

-DOWNLOAD NEW WINDOWS WALLET(this is not a mandatory):

https://mega.co.nz/#!JFgiWAYY!-64E3sQLWKIDbG95IenECj8HFg7_cm22THWqi29R6Cc

January roadmap completed. Looking forward to february.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
great Smiley how can i help with marketing campaign ?

i'm great supporter of nakamotodark i love this coin and progress...

Activity: 107
Hello group, I want to introduce myself. I am bitcoinbegger from the twits. Over the past couple weeks I have spoke with the nkt dev and we have agreed to let me handle the official nkt twitter account. I want to make a few things clear right off the bat. I own no nkt. I am not being paid to handle the account. If I receive anything it will be strictly from the community. I am not here to make a bunch of coin. I am here to help. I use positivity and good communication skills to interact with the crypto community on twitter. This combination along with a great dev and community should bring in new users. I am not making any promises. I am not speculating on price or growth. I am going to do what I have done for the past year, which is focus on my task. I also want to point out that I approached the nkt dev, he did not approach me. I approached him for a number of reasons, but the main one is his consistency. The team has been active/selfless and for me it was attractive. Hopefully freeing up his time spent worrying about twitter acct devs can focus on the coin. I am here to help, and if you can not get an answer here on the forum feel free to contact me @nakamotodark and I will try my best to get the question answered in a relatively short period of time. Thank you, and I am stoked to be a part of the team!
Pages:
Jump to: