Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 65. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
Is anybody watching this threat?

Grin

Hope this thread is not a threat for you  Wink

I watch this thread also daily and sometimes a few times but there is not so much news and not so much views.

Everybody is waiting for the update i guess.

Anyone who is not banned from slack can tell us something new?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
Is anybody watching this threat? I’m feeling a bit lonesome here 😂
Anyways. Is anybody watching Gulden? So much going on!

Nocks released 6 new plug-ins for online commerce. This way implementation of Gulden payments in your retail software is even easier than before!

https://twitter.com/nocksapp/status/984063397191962624?s=21

And Tatch Capital Limited presents new tlc.Gulden. This way you can profit to the max from witnessing without having the lock-in restrictions. If a lot of people join, there will be no Guldens left to trade anymore 🙈 (which is probably nice for the price of my stack 😘🚀🚀).

https://medium.com/@tatchcapital/tatch-introducing-tcl-gulden-10bb680e53c6

I'm watching this thread on a daily basis and I guess a lot of the other regulars do too. But also as long as PoW2 is not released I don't think that those messages could end the crypto-winter for NLG, therefore not so much interest and traffic in here lately.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
April 11, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Is anybody watching this threat? I’m feeling a bit lonesome here 😂
Anyways. Is anybody watching Gulden? So much going on!

Nocks released 6 new plug-ins for online commerce. This way implementation of Gulden payments in your retail software is even easier than before!

https://twitter.com/nocksapp/status/984063397191962624?s=21

And Tatch Capital Limited presents new tlc.Gulden. This way you can profit to the max from witnessing without having the lock-in restrictions. If a lot of people join, there will be no Guldens left to trade anymore 🙈 (which is probably nice for the price of my stack 😘🚀🚀).

https://medium.com/@tatchcapital/tatch-introducing-tcl-gulden-10bb680e53c6
April 11, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
I noticed Gulden is ranked 220 on coinmarketcap, is everything ok with the dev team, no one has left the project for this low rank?

Gulden team is doing fine. A few weeks ago they even hired an extra developer. They do not care about the ranking. Just about the tech. It works. And it will work even better with the update.
It’s up to you if you want the use Gulden or invest in it. I do both. ✌️
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
I noticed Gulden is ranked 220 on coinmarketcap, is everything ok with the dev team, no one has left the project for this low rank?
April 10, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
New users can enter Bittrex. Another green light for Gulden. Go go go. 😄

http://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002563511-Bittrex-Reopens-New-Customer-Registrations
April 10, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Automated trading with Unfold soon on Nocks.
https://medium.com/@letsunfold
April 09, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
New app to track Nocks price action.

http://guldenbites.com/2018/04/09/new-guldendex-app/
April 08, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
They (whoever controls gulden official website) did not even bother to officially put an update of the outcome... smh

That's stupid i think.

When they finally have some news they do not post it on the official site.

They need some lessons on communication  Undecided
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
They (whoever controls gulden official website) did not even bother to officially put an update of the outcome... smh
April 06, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
Yep, Unity will be developed first. The other projects will follow. But first the release of PoW2.
And even before that expect an update of the iOS wallet. My guess: lastest next Friday, based on the sneak peeks and comments.
Guldentrader was also delayed (again). They are doing some final safety tests and hope to release the exchange (end of) next week.

Admire your deadlines.
Can we (all of us on BCT) promote you as official timeline officer for Gulden? Smiley

He should tell us the timeline for PoW2 ?

Who else?  Grin

Just keeping you guys informed...and sometimes accompanied with some personal guesses/wishes, but ALWAYS make up your own mind when trading! 😂

Today this tweet came along from GuldenTrader about their progress:

https://twitter.com/guldentrader/status/982198725136166914?s=21

Meanwhile Nocks is looking for testers for their new PrestaShop plugin.

https://twitter.com/patrickkivits/status/982171132466835456?s=21
April 05, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
Yep, Unity will be developed first. The other projects will follow. But first the release of PoW2.
And even before that expect an update of the iOS wallet. My guess: lastest next Friday, based on the sneak peeks and comments.
Guldentrader was also delayed (again). They are doing some final safety tests and hope to release the exchange (end of) next week.

Admire your deadlines.
Can we (all of us on BCT) promote you as official timeline officer for Gulden? Smiley

Who else?  Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Admire your deadlines.

April 05, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Admire your deadlines.

April 05, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
There is such a wonderful coin in my portfolio, but it has fallen so badly that it is scary to look at it, how do you think it still has a chance to grow up? And then I can not look at it already and I want to sell it quickly, only not in a minus)

Found out from telegram group that Unity project is going to win. It was a message from the community to the development team that they need to speed up the dev work. No one really wanted this project if the dev was fast.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 04, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
There is such a wonderful coin in my portfolio, but it has fallen so badly that it is scary to look at it, how do you think it still has a chance to grow up? And then I can not look at it already and I want to sell it quickly, only not in a minus)

Well, to be completely fair, it was not the only coin to fall so badly. I take a look at my portfolio and everything almost is scary to watch as the days go. I guess it also, like others, had such high highs, that the lows feel worse than they should really be. Of course it has the chance to grow, it is still in development and it still has a strong community, despite what is happening internally and between supporters and dev.

Come back after a year. I bet you, you will be surprised.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 04, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
Hey I am back  Wink

Only 400 active user voted in the pool !
400 users after 4 years

My’s cat videos on YouTube have more view than gulden active users

ZOMG!!! NLG has 400 active users that weren't kicked out of slack! :-D
April 04, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
Hey I am back  Wink

Only 400 active user voted in the pool !
400 users after 4 years

My’s cat videos on YouTube have more view than gulden active users

There were a lot of active users but they were all banned.

Any idea how much ppl were banned in 4 years time?
Pages:
Jump to: