Pages:
Author

Topic: No BTC Holding is risky - page 7. (Read 893 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 13, 2021, 03:24:13 AM
There's a reason why timing the markets has been heavily heavily despised in investing communities in general, simply because not a lot of people can manage to pull it off. But I get it, there's definitely a lot of interest in trying to beat the market; but at the very least separate your investing and trading funds.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
August 13, 2021, 02:16:33 AM
Yesterday, I was scrolling newsfeed on twitter and got someone tweeted like this, "No BTC holding is risky.' This is somewhat true when I thought it deeply. Now, I got the same feeling. It’s risky to not own any bitcoin. Fiat is getting devalued all the time.
Fiat is getting devalued, that is one of the reasons Bitcoin has been a good alternative for holding aside it being a coin you can also hold and have privacy. The reason why someone can think that Bitcoin holding is not risky is because if you hold it for a very long time, the price is volatile, it will fluctuates in the uptrend and the downtrend direction, it can even decrease more than expected, but at the end, the price will increase and reach all-time-high. So, if someone is concluding that Bitcoin holding is not risky, I think that is the reason. But when the price is decreasing, some people would have sold in panic for not to lose more, not knowing the price will increase back and reach all-time-high.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
August 13, 2021, 12:30:01 AM
Congratulations! It sounds like you're starting to realize you've been fooling around. Just buy Bitcoin and hold and cut the bullshit. It seems unbelievable that you have been on this forum for 3 years already.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
August 12, 2021, 11:14:22 PM
I had the same sentiment about this because, in the recent breaking of ATH, I didn't have any holdings to benefit from it. I had altcoins that rode the highs, but it's still different. Now I allocate a percentage of it whenever I receive BTC and leave the remainder in BTC. I believe this is one of the best ways to secure some gains in the long term, knowing that BTC could be worth more than it is.

The best way to think about this is to remember that it's not too late.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
August 12, 2021, 11:08:29 PM
I have sold my BTC earlier @$31k-$35k range long ago. I have invested in altcoin then and made some great profits although I had to lose 50% at the end. Now, I own almost no cryptocurrency other than USDT and a few trash coins.

Yesterday, I was scrolling newsfeed on twitter and got someone tweeted like this, "No BTC holding is risky.' This is somewhat true when I thought it deeply. Now, I got the same feeling. It’s risky to not own any bitcoin. Fiat is getting devalued all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: