Pages:
Author

Topic: No bull market in 2020 - page 2. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 02:52:42 PM
Predicting it is easy but the reality is also far different, we just entered in 2019 and the market has decreased, and I'm still optimistic there will be bulls this year and next year. Feeling challenged by your current predictions, and I am still optimistic that in the future I will benefit more.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 10:58:24 AM
how you can say that? one thing i learned in crypto everything is possible and unpredictable when it comes to crypto so that no one can really say what will happens in the future.
what you say is true, no one will know what happened in the future. but experts can see signs of market conditions and responses that are likely to occur. their opinions are just predictions, nobody knows the truth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 10:18:53 AM
how you can say that? one thing i learned in crypto everything is possible and unpredictable when it comes to crypto so that no one can really say what will happens in the future.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 30, 2019, 08:51:43 AM
The journey of crypto is still a long way better, don't predict negative things, here we are always optimistic that every period there is good that we get. I still hope that by 2020 there will be a better improvement than this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 30, 2019, 08:09:40 AM
We are seeing more and more futures exchanges becoming popular, bitmex, okcoin, huge daily volume. I can be sure that whales are profiting from the futures trading market by manipulating bitcoin prices.
It’s too hard to want a bull market, even now the price is low. Bitfinex doesn’t buy Bitcoin again.
The current market situation is that the whole sea is full of whales. So there will be no bull market in 2020. Whales will continue to profit on futures.
You worry too much when the bull run happen. Don't worry if it does not happen this year or next year. Time will turn the future is ahead and bitcoin will turn bullish but don't expect too much it will happen anytime soon this year or early next year. We are just speculating. Anything can happen anytime.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
January 30, 2019, 08:00:30 AM
We are seeing more and more futures exchanges becoming popular, bitmex, okcoin, huge daily volume. I can be sure that whales are profiting from the futures trading market by manipulating bitcoin prices.
It’s too hard to want a bull market, even now the price is low. Bitfinex doesn’t buy Bitcoin again.
The current market situation is that the whole sea is full of whales. So there will be no bull market in 2020. Whales will continue to profit on futures.
Even if we consider the option that bitcoin is completely dependent on whales and speculation, whales will not leave bitcoin as bitcoin needs a push, without it he just died, but I think that the main growth factor will be the demand for the purchase of bitcoin beginners who have just come to the market !  Everything can change at any time and bitcoin will start to grow !
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 30, 2019, 06:04:36 AM
2020 is still next year and we do not know how 2019 will do. It is easily possible for market should go up this year and continue well into 2020 before another correction.
the possibility can still occur, but none of that gives a guarantee to actually happen. the market is still bad, we all still hope the market will improve soon. but maybe just wait and see the market that we can do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 04:56:21 AM
Yes, they can earn by secondary assets in the consolidation or in the reduce prices. But this is a dead end road.
Big players think strategically. They are forced to maintain interest in the market in order to attract a lot of new money. This is only possible with the help of rising prices. Therefore, it will be so. Maybe not 2020, but it will be.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 27, 2019, 11:10:43 AM
2020 is still next year and we do not know how 2019 will do. It is easily possible for market should go up this year and continue well into 2020 before another correction.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 27, 2019, 11:02:17 AM
We don't know what happens by 2020, but there's a big expectation upon bitcoin for the year 2020 based on the halving which is being scheduled to take place by 2020. During the previous halving good price increase was expected to take place, but nothing big took place rather than small price pumping. In this way bull market is highly unpredictable at the moment unlike the year.

How can we know all this stuff? Everything is so unpredictable that we do not know what happens tomorrow. Simply work, trade and wait for the better times, when the bulls can really come.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2019, 04:45:30 AM
Many people hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover in 2020. Most people believe that halving rewards will have a positive effect on the price of a coin.

Right, this is one event that everyone his holding for and the catalyst for a bull run to happen again. Why? Because the last bull run started prior to the halving and months following it. If my memory serves me right, its about 4 months after the event the price of crypto started to regain some traction that eventually go as far as the end of December 2017.

Right now we cannot tell yet as obviously it is still far, but if we're going to base on its past performance, this will very well be the catalyst that everyone has been waiting for.

Halving is just one factor, when rewards for miners are cut in half. That`s a supply that is going down by 50%. Demand on other side is what
people are responsible for. Who can stop people from joining crypto-currencies? When mass adoption starts nothing will be able to hold people
from using crypto-currencies. I count more on people to start next bull run, halving is just a benefit for all Bitcoin holders!

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 26, 2019, 02:14:59 AM
Many people hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover in 2020. Most people believe that halving rewards will have a positive effect on the price of a coin.

Right, this is one event that everyone his holding for and the catalyst for a bull run to happen again. Why? Because the last bull run started prior to the halving and months following it. If my memory serves me right, its about 4 months after the event the price of crypto started to regain some traction that eventually go as far as the end of December 2017.

Right now we cannot tell yet as obviously it is still far, but if we're going to base on its past performance, this will very well be the catalyst that everyone has been waiting for.
Activity: 350
January 25, 2019, 05:36:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 25, 2019, 05:13:34 PM
We don't know what happens by 2020, but there's a big expectation upon bitcoin for the year 2020 based on the halving which is being scheduled to take place by 2020. During the previous halving good price increase was expected to take place, but nothing big took place rather than small price pumping. In this way bull market is highly unpredictable at the moment unlike the year.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 25, 2019, 04:39:20 PM
In my opinion, the bull is necessary thing every year. If 2019 will be so good year for cryptocurrency, it doesn't mean that 2020 will be better. May will be worst than 2018.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2019, 04:08:44 PM
why is it taking too long to think that the bull run will come until 2020 , I think the bull run will come this year too 2019 , My speculation that the bull run will arrive in June until December 2019
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
HQ Dutch Translator
January 25, 2019, 04:04:52 PM
It is hard to say where Bitcoin/cryptos will be in 5-10 years. I expect a giant flight to safety into cryptos over the coming years.

Yes safety and don't forget Privacy, personal data control as todays social media sells all your personal data for big $$$. When we learn to figure out how to get control back through Blockchain technology will be a big turning point for people worldwide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 03:54:39 PM
If there is no bull run until 2020 then so be it but I guess, it won't hurt many investors since they are already at lost when the bear market stays long and almost 90% of the cryptocurrency lost its price. So it is a matter of time before the healing began and that is I believe will happen in 2020 while the halving is approaching.
I hope we all don't have to wait until 2020, we will see a bull run. I think in this year there will be losses even though it is not so big, but this year the crypto market must recover and grow, we can only see what kind of market development, obviously everyone must pray for an immediate increase.
First of all, we need to know exactly what affects the current state of the cryptocurrency market today. Of course, I understand that in past years an active information company increased interest in cryptocurrency, but for some reason the market fell and there are reasons for that. Only by knowing these reasons can we predict and build a strategy for the future.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
January 25, 2019, 08:03:48 AM
If there is no bull run until 2020 then so be it but I guess, it won't hurt many investors since they are already at lost when the bear market stays long and almost 90% of the cryptocurrency lost its price. So it is a matter of time before the healing began and that is I believe will happen in 2020 while the halving is approaching.
I hope we all don't have to wait until 2020, we will see a bull run. I think in this year there will be losses even though it is not so big, but this year the crypto market must recover and grow, we can only see what kind of market development, obviously everyone must pray for an immediate increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 25, 2019, 07:50:28 AM
You must be joking, do you think they can forever push the price of Bitcoin don, if they even succeed doing this, they can only push the price don to $0, Whales knows what they are doing and will continue to use their bags to dictate what happends in the space but 2020 ia the next halving anyone that stand infront of three price will get hirt
Pages:
Jump to: