Pages:
Author

Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 3762 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Who's with me?

You've risk alot mate and save for future usage.Well its your decision but christmas is a time for giving not just for our loveones but also for ourself because this is just the time that we can give ourself a gift.Give yourself a treat.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
Who's with me?

I think many of you are experiencing this right now , we dont need to depend anything to bitcoin. Its really the best to invest extra money that put all of it and risk. But I know time will come and bitcoin will recover and in that day you will have the profit that you are dreaming. You can give your family whatever they want. I think the best thing in christmas is that you are whole as a family and the gifts are just bonus.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Its okay. When bitcoin recovers make ordinary day a christmas day. Its not all the time we are lucky and same with the market that its not always bull. Let's look forward to a great 2019 crypto year.

Indeed. Its sad to think that our christmas is not so good because we can not earn much money this month we can not buy some gift to our love ones because we do not have much money and all we have to do is to wait when it will rise again. We need to look on the brightside to stop worrying about the market price. Lets enjoy the holiday with a peaceful mind.
- Well, Christmas is coming and this is really a sad Christmas for bitcoin and for all of us when the value of the bitcoin is still falling, it has no sign of coming back, and everyone has begun to realize that they will not make any profit at Christmas, they will not have the money to buy gifts and have fun with their families. But as you say, we should not worry about that, Christmas is a happy day and having fun with the family, that's enough, and sometimes with such optimism, on Christmas Eve, Santa bitcoin can bring us a surprise gift
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
That's right! I already bought, when Bitcoin was almost at its lowest point. Therefore, it remains only to observe and wait until Bitcoin grows again!
Activity: 462
Yes guys I have no cash money in my hands, my pocket is really empty due to market declination. I bought bitcoin with my pocket cash hence my hand Full null and I have no money to buy Christmas gift.

You had to save the money for your everyday needs and for Christmas. This holiday comes once a year, and your close people are waiting for surprises. You have still enough time to find out how to make gifts on Xmas.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Yes, the situation now is not very conducive to the festive mood. But not for all. I think some traders will be able to afford good gifts this Christmas. And those who hold bitcoin, like me, we will rejoice next year or in another year. Not so long.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
We may not receive any "gifts" for Christmas this year. Bitcoin gave each holder a gift at Christmas last year, but things are not repeated every year. This year's Christmas we Will be colder than ever.
Honestly, I have not been in a mood for a happy Christmas now.
Activity: 30
me!!! Hoping for more bonuses so that our table will have something on christmas eve. Smiley
Activity: 644
Its okay. When bitcoin recovers make ordinary day a christmas day. Its not all the time we are lucky and same with the market that its not always bull. Let's look forward to a great 2019 crypto year.

Indeed. Its sad to think that our christmas is not so good because we can not earn much money this month we can not buy some gift to our love ones because we do not have much money and all we have to do is to wait when it will rise again. We need to look on the brightside to stop worrying about the market price. Lets enjoy the holiday with a peaceful mind.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well for me its a big difference from this time last year to this year as last year I was able to buy many Christmas gifts for the whole family but this year it won't be as many. For me family comes first, I'll still be buying gifts for them as well as holding some BTC and in the new year if the price is still this low or even lower I'll be picking up some more.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Of course, everyone loves gifts but it doesn't have to be expensive things. The main thing is your attention. Bitcoin made a gift to many last Christmas, and in the coming year, perhaps we should expect a surprise on another holiday.
Bitcoin does made a good surprising gift last Christmas but that doesnt justify that it will do the same this year because this market is different and I warned people about their high expectation on crypto currencies market to experience bull run because this year market has changed ever since the Q3 of this year.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
we have same issue, no christmas for me too as my money is also in bitcoin. I planned a big christmas holiday but it is unfortunate bitcoin dropped and has been dropping during the holiday. well other christmas holidays will come
Activity: 910
Of course, everyone loves gifts but it doesn't have to be expensive things. The main thing is your attention. Bitcoin made a gift to many last Christmas, and in the coming year, perhaps we should expect a surprise on another holiday.
copper member
Activity: 280
Yes you are right Bitcoin's price has gone quite a lot since last few days. Because of which many people are not selling their coin. And they have to hold their investments too.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Who's with me?
Or you could go to some online shop that accepts crypto currencies to buy some goodies for your Christmas! It is just another kind of excitement to buy things using crypto currencies. Trust me. Moreover, you will also be supporting those online shops that are accepting crypto currencies. Don't loose the Christmas spirit!  Smiley  Wink
Activity: 980
No no I will give my girlfriend Amna Katie luxurious car with my bitcoin cashing money. Though I will face huge losses but I want to give her luxurious gift in Christmas days..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
All i can offer this year is another year of love and friendship.
I hope they will understand as my money is with BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM.
Promise that next Christmas we will celebrate Yuletide season in full blast.
Activity: 478
Who's with me?

You should diversify your investment, don't put all eggs in one bucket. I think you have to be fine with this situation, only this year, it's okay. Next year you can double the gifts. Bitcoin price will rise soon but not this year. Bitcoin price is unpredictable it's meant that it's  price moves not in line with the exception of many people, most of people think that bitcoin price will keep fall so they sell their bitcoin but after most of people do that then bitcoin price will rise Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes .
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
Not this time, have some other plans for the Christmas money though it might be good time to buy some coins.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
I feel you. Have little bit of the same situation. Bad time to sell as well. Just need to hold and wait till the next bull run happens. Which is eventually going to happen, but just need to be patient.

Happy Holidays anyway and remember it is a good thing and no need to get let your head down. You still got your family and have fun with them. Presents are not the most important thing  Wink

Cheers!

Thanks, you are right! Family first!  Smiley
Yes, family first and I respect the fact that you chooses to invest into bitcoin which was good decision but the part of you investing all your money into bitcoin is something which is not acceptable because it never a good investment habit which is why people are advised not to invest more than they can afford to loose.
`

Totally agree here, it is not healthy AT ALL to have all your eggs in one basket like this. Especially in this premature stage when your full savings are going to be swinging erratically in price. Don’t get me wrong I’ pro Bitcoin in the long run, but I have only invested into it what I can comfortably afford to lose and not have a detrimental effect on my life.
Pages:
Jump to: