Pages:
Author

Topic: No Collateral Needed - Up to 1 Month loans! FAST - page 3. (Read 4738 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
sir wanted a 0.05 loan repay will be in 2 weeks i will be very thankful to you if you help me Smiley please tell me your terms

I'm not even going to bother responding to everybody individually, this response should serve to answer most:

I don't need to tell you my terms, my terms are in the OP, which you do not meet.
Activity: 282
Authentic Individual
sir wanted a 0.05 loan repay will be in 2 weeks i will be very thankful to you if you help me Smiley please tell me your terms
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Please confirm payment has been received back BTC. So tomatocage can remove negative feedback in my account.

yes I got the payment of BTC. Sorry for the delay in returning collateral, I'm trying to rectify the situation.
Hey I am not get collateral repayment. You can pay via BTC if u not sending STP.
Sorry. Because i am send msg but u not repply.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
Holy crap OP, do you just have so many coins you're trying to get rid of them?  I'd put BTC that 80%+ of the newbies that you loaned to are going to default.
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
Can you loan me 0.1-0.2 btc for two weeks?

you should post a lot more so that its not too obvious that you only here for a loan and the run with the money
i cant believe that as a brand new you already knew where write your first post
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Amount: 0.01
BTC Address: 1DFhhmiYpdESNH7K1yG8L47FcHiLmbWGM3
Collateral on msg.

Ok, I didn't realize you supplied collateral Smiley
You really shouldn't downtrust people just because they asked for a loan, even if it is without collateral. It's one thing to warn people against loaning to them in the thread, its another to put a mark on their profile that will carry with them. I know there are lots of people in this forum that do that, nothing against you personally, I just think it is seriously not a good practice. People should be downtrusted when they show that they lie or take money. What's going on right now is effectively guilty until proven innocent.
Hey have send you PM to collateral.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

First post, welcome to the forum. This looks really legit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
loans without collateral should be given to full members and above with trust on there profile or have ratings.  I agree with most ops if your giving loans to newbies without collateral,  im telling you the ROI for this is going to be affected.
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
can i get a loan of 0.5 with one month duration?
legendary
Getting a loan in here is easier than Lindsay Lohan.
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
Hi.. i would like to know if im qualified to loan for 0.15 BTC payable after 7 days with 10% interest?..
I just need more funds in my business..

Thank you.
Activity: 252
Hi i'd like loan 0.01 1B2NQoLyaZ3dRP4RooouNZ4Muu2XzTx8zJ

a newly created account but you already knew where to go and where to post
guess you have a very good btc radar
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi i'd like loan 0.01 1B2NQoLyaZ3dRP4RooouNZ4Muu2XzTx8zJ
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
You really shouldn't downtrust people just because they asked for a loan, even if it is without collateral. It's one thing to warn people against loaning to them in the thread, its another to put a mark on their profile that will carry with them. I know there are lots of people in this forum that do that, nothing against you personally, I just think it is seriously not a good practice. People should be downtrusted when they show that they lie or take money. What's going on right now is effectively guilty until proven innocent.

Guess you'll learn the hard way. I'll gladly remove the negative trust once your loans are paid back, but a little bird tells me that I won't have to.
legendary
How can you not see the purpose of auto downtrust these new accounts? It's a preventative measure. A newb can and will fall for another newb asking for a loan, same thing for reversible payments like paypal. Newbs don't bother reading stickies about collateral or paypal. When someone just joins the forum, makes zero contribution, and the first thing they do is asking to buy btc with paypal or ask for a loan, that should set off some alarms. It's better to put their account in the red so anyone can see, rather than follow them in every post to warn people in the thread. If they get red negative trust, they don't lose much anyways.
Collateral on msg.

Please confirm payment has been received back BTC. So tomatocage can remove negative feedback in my account.

yes I got the payment of BTC. Sorry for the delay in returning collateral, I'm trying to rectify the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Collateral on msg.

Activity: 252
is there a chance to borrow 0.5 from you OP?
Pages:
Jump to: