Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[No Collateral*]★[No Interest]★ Offering Micro-Loans To Everyone! - page 29. (Read 75427 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I need 0.0042 to purchase a GFX pack.

If needed, I can provide my Steam account (http://steamcommunity.com/id/nothingoeshere/games/?tab=all) as collateral.

I'll repay in 24 hours or less.

address: 1Bd6Kx2emUPME5UGeqJa9MnZvUvbm11V2K

Thanks.

Denied. Sorry!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I need 0.0042 to purchase a GFX pack.

If needed, I can provide my Steam account (http://steamcommunity.com/id/nothingoeshere/games/?tab=all) as collateral.

I'll repay in 24 hours or less.

address: 1Bd6Kx2emUPME5UGeqJa9MnZvUvbm11V2K

Thanks.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please see - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/desperate-loan-needed-localbitcoins-account-as-collateral-1019646

Contrary to others beliefs, I'm in need of help and will pay back on time and in full guaranteed.

Please consider my proposal, it would mean a lot and stop me pissing some of my customers off.

Thanks

Sorry! This isn't the way to run a ponzi.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi,

Please see - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/desperate-loan-needed-localbitcoins-account-as-collateral-1019646

Contrary to others beliefs, I'm in need of help and will pay back on time and in full guaranteed.

Please consider my proposal, it would mean a lot and stop me pissing some of my customers off.

Thanks
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Loan amount required: 0.05
Term length: 2  day
Interest: 30% (repay 0.065)

My address:  1GZ6EEwVX3rYAPEPSDscsRZXJgjefKNTR5

and I'm just a little short. If you can't make it happen (since I don't have any collateral) I understand

Thanks

Whhat about this loan of yours? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8045777
Yes, that was me, but I just filed this collateral is not passed.
I changed my mind after it got negative trust by Grand_Voyageur. It never was my intention to make you an idiot or something.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Your BCT account will be enough for 0.035BTC loan. I will need a signed message.

Proof I'm not looking for a quick loan to buy anything stupid. give a guy a chance Smiley

I signed the message could you let me know if i did everything right?

I didn't verify your messages. I want to tell you that I can't give you this loan. Your trust page say not to give the loan. Sorry!

P.S. You sent 3 messages with same content. Please don't repeat this.

then why did you just say up above that my account will cover .035 btc...

don't make me look like an idiot because i'm asking if ive done everything right. all i did was see your reply to my request of .035 saying yes that will cover and sent you the details.

If you want you can have the login to this account now and i'll pay you back tomorrow for such a small amount. really sucked when you said yes to the account.

take it until I pay you tomorrow. thats the last i'll ask.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Needed 0.02
Will repay tomorrow or max in 2 days
address : 19sRwgCWB9FtpCeKqUpN1CqmErUM58GNbt

Thanks
Your BCT account will be enough for 0.035BTC loan. I will need a signed message.

Proof I'm not looking for a quick loan to buy anything stupid. give a guy a chance Smiley

I didn't verify your messages. I want to tell you that I can't give you this loan. Your trust page say not to give the loan. Sorry!

P.S. You sent 3 messages with same content. Please don't repeat this.

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue
don't worry if you can't, though

I thought sig payment is enough but it isn't.

lol. I though so   Grin
well thanks for helping me anyway.
is that correct? some reason i don't think i did that right lol
Address:
1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4

HETRuIMitFdKpUKNT4zljYwJQEBdD11QimU7F6TUWyi7GVx8eKm6gBSY/lKk7ayk1kUwOzQmZgZysVzlWo2h3tU=

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This Is lahm-44 and I need a 0.35BTC loan on 8 Apr 2015 for Website hosting backpay. Collateral is my bitcointalk account. Repayment on 12 April 2015, Address is 1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
HBoNQjYrxV5v5yvmhjHfftu1JRVVjaL0ussx6CGpuADTV/Eyd3q0I9wpAmibzb5PJBds2p3BRfvhBU+ZRwlgQMg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue

I thought sig payment is enough but it isn't.
Muhammed I actually didn't sell my LBC account thats my whole point I immediately withdrew the idea the second I realized it was dumb but honestly is selling a reputable lbc account much different then selling say a hero bitcoin tlak account?

same negatives could happen Smiley

It is different. You shouldn't trust a person by looking at his/her rank and also people by Bitcointalk accounts for prestige or for earning from signature campaign etc... But by a reputable LBC account is mostly for scamming but there are genuine users too.

And if i was to ask for a smaller amount such as .035btc which equals $8.57 and will pay my overdue hosting fees (29 days overdue with a new invoice on the 13th of april) it will atleast allow me to get my site back online until I can fend for myself plus give me some trust and reputation here?

I can put this bitcointalk account +whatever i discussed before to do this.

[ img]http://www.clipular.com/c/4846517203501056.png?k=e0N0WG4zHH8qFM26rjwoVln_7z0[/img]

Image can be faked.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Loan Ammount: 0.1btc
Reason: Personal
Collateral: my sig earnings
Repayment: 12 April 2015
Address: 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I need a 0.1BTC loan on 8 Apr 2015 for Personal Reason. Collateral is my sig earnings. Repayment on 12 April 2015, Address is 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
GzJnZhh6DSopnb5qNCi4Ld24sJVk4Icw8ihUOrf1DPRkMW3EaUjpQdWDr83qrsFFyeOXKxfMeMv4zh7EbnIY4Z0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue
Muhammed I actually didn't sell my LBC account thats my whole point I immediately withdrew the idea the second I realized it was dumb but honestly is selling a reputable lbc account much different then selling say a hero bitcoin tlak account?

same negatives could happen Smiley

And if i was to ask for a smaller amount such as .035btc which equals $8.57 and will pay my overdue hosting fees (29 days overdue with a new invoice on the 13th of april) it will atleast allow me to get my site back online until I can fend for myself plus give me some trust and reputation here?

I can put this bitcointalk account +whatever i discussed before to do this.

Loan amount required: 0.05
Term length: 2  day
Interest: 30% (repay 0.065)

My address:  1GZ6EEwVX3rYAPEPSDscsRZXJgjefKNTR5

and I'm just a little short. If you can't make it happen (since I don't have any collateral) I understand

Thanks

Whhat about this loan of yours? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8045777
Pages:
Jump to: