Pages:
Author

Topic: No competition in the next 3 months, buy A4 now and enjoy the profit today! - page 3. (Read 3667 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Arent these miners having huge firmware issues like according to the other thread? And there is only 1 Jig to flash hundreds of A4 miners?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
And what will be the fourth month?  Smiley

they will drop the price by 60%
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
And what will be the fourth month?  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
how much do these cost?

Propably a lot. That's funny that ASIC manufacturer talk about a short timespan to buy its products, with the reputation those companies have to ship with a great delay, in practically all the shippings. Kinda funny no ?
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
how much do these cost?
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Dear friends,

2017 is around the corner, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your trust and support all the time over the years!

Chinese new year is coming, next 3 months you will enjoy no competition in mining since Chinese new year will stop all new production. Only A4 is available in volumes.

No better timing than now, limited A4 before Chinese new year!

Most important factor about mining is mine fast before any steep increase in hash power. Mine 1st makes profit 1st! The best mining time is now. 1st batch A4 buyers are already making money!

Mine now and enjoy the profit today!

A4 Support team wish you a Merry Chirstmas!

To purchase, please email [email protected] and [email protected]. For more information, please visit http://www.innosilicon.com/html/mining-asic/14.html
Pages:
Jump to: