Pages:
Author

Topic: No Confirmations, no transaction? - page 2. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
February 28, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
That looks like a technical problem. This gets automated with return of bitcoins into your wallet.
So as suggested it is better to try with high transaction fee, so to have a fast transaction.

any Idea how long this could take? 54h now
Its pretty random, but a transaction gets dropped from the mempool on average from 4 days- a week. Have you checked the transaction on other block explorers? Blockchain.info is pretty unreliable some times
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 28, 2016, 10:51:46 AM
That looks like a technical problem. This gets automated with return of bitcoins into your wallet.
So as suggested it is better to try with high transaction fee, so to have a fast transaction.

any Idea how long this could take? 54h now
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 28, 2016, 10:39:32 AM
February 28, 2016, 10:37:34 AM
The transaction was likely dropped out of mempool, you should've received the BTC back in your desktop wallet. Try resending it with a higher fee next, use cointape for knowing if there is a storm of already unconfirmed transactions and hence increasing your fees per KB accordingly

I dindn't receive anything in my desktop wallet back.. was is the low fee I paid?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
February 28, 2016, 10:34:34 AM
The transaction was likely dropped out of mempool, you should've received the BTC back in your desktop wallet. Try resending it with a higher fee next, use cointape for knowing if there is a storm of already unconfirmed transactions and hence increasing your fees per KB accordingly
February 28, 2016, 10:30:09 AM
Hi there,

I have a problem. 2 days ago I send some btc from one wallet to another. I googled my way but this is driving me nuts.

All in all my old bitcoin qt wallet had some btc in it (~0,9). I sent them to my onlinewallet. so far so good. the btc went to transaction... but did they?

TX-ID (2fec578241e93c47f3495ddf41cafb8f91b561af297b8414ecb23e8afb408f72).. blockchain.info --> Sorry we could not find any blocks or transactions matching this hash

Receiver adress: blockchain.info --> no transaction for this adress.

I payed a fee of 0.0001 btc, as i set up ages ago.. could this be the reason why it takes forever?

What freaks me out is that the whole transaction doesn't appear and my wallet is empty.. never had a case like this in 3 years!

Any Ideas what is happening?

Greets

Pages:
Jump to: