Pages:
Author

Topic: No debits from the ledger possible. Who can help? - page 3. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 29
So transfer the entire balance to a paper wallet, for example?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
How about trying to consolidate your all inputs?
Send them all to your bitcoin wallet to consolidate them.

If it didn't work the solution that I think is to make an offline transaction with coinb.in I think it doesn't need too much CPU process and this one needs two devices because you need an online and offline device to consolidate all inputs.

But the problem is you will need to extract the private key from your hardware wallet.

Do you have OTG? I would like you to try if you can make a transaction on mycelium with your ledger.q
Activity: 61
Merit: 29
Hello,
maybe you can help me here?

I've been trying to make a BTC transfer from my ledger for a few days, unfortunately without success because the Ledger Live software crashes every time.

In the Windows task manager, I can see that the app's energy requirements are very high, I think that's why the app is crashing.

I've now tried it with Electrum, unfortunately I can't get any further there either. The stocks were loaded correctly, but if I want to send an amount, a window comes up saying: "Transaction receipts are being prepared... (phase1, 3/349)" I just let the program run, after approx. 9 hours, it was at some point 103/349. after sometime, there was again an error message and the transaction was not executed.

Hardware and software are both updated, I tried it on different computers/systems (Mac Book, Windows), unfortunately without success.

I wrote to Ledger 2 days ago, unfortunately without an answer so far.

I have the suspicion that the programs are overwhelmed with the many small BTC inputs, since I have been getting smaller amounts transferred every day for a long time.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my inventory?
Pages:
Jump to: