Pages:
Author

Topic: "no free outputs to spend" blockchain wallet - page 2. (Read 7359 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
tried to sent a larger amount and it gave me this error. What is odd is that I sent .001 and it went through. Given that small transaction probably compounded the problem, but eh, what are you gonna do?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
JUMP SHIP blockchain.info is fucked up!

No, it's not.

Your issue comes from probably having very small unspent outputs (maybe 1 Satoshi from dice?)

Bitcoin has always to send the oldest unspent output. If you now have 100s of 1 Satoshis there it has to use this 100s first. Now you could end up with a fee that's higher than what you actually have, or you are not able to spend it at all.

never played dice. haven't deposited in over a week; I have coin that they won't let me send them. Plus that story of someone's fucked up experience two posts above; did you miss it?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

No, it's not.

Your issue comes from probably having very small unspent outputs (maybe 1 Satoshi from dice?)

Bitcoin has always to send the oldest unspent output. If you now have 100s of 1 Satoshis there it has to use this 100s first. Now you could end up with a fee that's higher than what you actually have, or you are not able to spend it at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
There were about 100 coins in my Blockchain.info wallet.
I sent 40 coins from there this morning.
After a few hour I received notification in my blockchain mobile app - 10.34 btc received (Newly Generated coins) Cheesy

I check my wallet - balance was 120 btc.
Outgoing transaction of 40 diapered.
Incoming transaction of 10 appeal, instend of sender address - "Generation". ))) with many confirmations.

I checked address where 40 btc has been sent. Coins are there, 30+ confirmations.
In transaction details: Transaction fee: -50.34

I though I am lucky and send a transaction with -50btc added. ) But blockchain disappointed me when I tried to send thos 120 coins away. Wink Now back to normal,

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Can you just export the private keys to another app and try to send from there?
sent a ticket. no response yet
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
same problem here  Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I got the problem too, I cant use my bitcoins..
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
I've been having the same problem most of the day with my blockchain wallet.

Only got around 1BTC in there but can't spent any of it which is frustrating
and what does this mean?

no free outputs to spend

I had this problem too. I manually checked the outputs and noticed they were in fact unspent. Waited a couple of hours and tried again, worked that time.

what does that mean?

i hadn't sent coins to this wallet in a long time
Activity: 700
and what does this mean?

no free outputs to spend

I had this problem too. I manually checked the outputs and noticed they were in fact unspent. Waited a couple of hours and tried again, worked that time.
Perhaps it's saying that you'll need to add a fee for your transaction to propagate?

a recent problem?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Perhaps it's saying that you'll need to add a fee for your transaction to propagate?
and what does this mean?

no free outputs to spend
Pages:
Jump to: