Pages:
Author

Topic: No hype is good - page 3. (Read 605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2020, 06:12:06 AM
new hype will always born new scammer who take advantage of the hype, just look at masternode hype on 2018 - 2019 there is to many people create their nonesense project that using masternode concepts and ran away after succeed selling few of their shit copy paste masternode coin.

be carefull when you invest on hype thing, there will always scammer behind the hype.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
September 07, 2020, 06:03:53 AM
History always repeats itself and the reason is that human psychology in each historical period is the same so the chart patterns are always correct. Without hype, things will be better. Everyone will hold and win together.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 07, 2020, 05:25:15 AM
before investing in a project must be thoroughly conscientious in all respects such as reading a white paper, seeing progress and project partners
although now defi is becoming popular it is not possible that all defi projects will generate profits there are many ways to deceive investors more careful
it's my suggestion
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
September 07, 2020, 05:20:50 AM
Some people take advantage of this hype, people who trully believes on the current hype will be left out and will lose money. It is not that bad to ride along with the hype as long as you will exit at the right time. Some of my friends are earning because of the DeFi hype, and as long as you are careful, it's still sound money. Just invest smart, and don't ride the hype for too long.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 07, 2020, 12:31:41 AM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.
Have you seen that none of these are long existing? ICO created hype back in 2017, then IEO come into the ground and now it's time of DeFi. But with all of them, a lot of people were attracted and get scammed. It's not that easy to make money, dude. Don't run after anything which creates significant hype. Take time, observe and make decision. You have enough time to make profit.
For some of us I think its quite normal to go with the flow on the current hype in crypto. They take advantage it to gain profit, the problem is not all investors are doing their research before giving in to the project they want to invest, the reason why many investors are ending up losing their money for wrong decision. Thats why its better to invest in an old coin rather than in ICO, IEO or defi projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 07, 2020, 12:01:34 AM
I know right. Those are hype are just for the meantime. But investors are joining the hype for the opportunity of making some gains. They know for a fact that defi popularity won't last long like other projects such as ICO, IEO before but this is something that they may try as well for
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
September 06, 2020, 07:33:31 PM
Wise in choosing a long-term investment instrument, because there are many scammers under the guise of ICO, IEO or DEFI.

They just hype a minute and then died while, like other scammers.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 06, 2020, 07:32:10 PM
I think the hype is a good thing, to make crypto even more popular. Without the hype I'm sure cryptocurrency would not be popular
as it is now. All we have to do is analyze the market properly, we must be able to take advantage of the hype that is happening, to
make a profit. Don't let the hype make us suffer losses, if we can take advantage of the hype we can produce profit in the short term.

It is a good thing in some way because it attracts some noncrypto users to look into crypto. However, for those that don't know how crypto works, they usually get rekt by these fake projects because they have no idea how to spot on scam project. Some thought that every DeFi is worth to invest whereby, most of them just want to screw investors. If you are a long time crypto user, you already know how to react on these hypes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
September 06, 2020, 07:29:50 PM
I think the hype is a good thing, to make crypto even more popular. Without the hype I'm sure cryptocurrency would not be popular
as it is now. All we have to do is analyze the market properly, we must be able to take advantage of the hype that is happening, to
make a profit. Don't let the hype make us suffer losses, if we can take advantage of the hype we can produce profit in the short term.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 06, 2020, 07:20:55 PM
Those event only good for short term investment but not for long term investment. I'll alwasy take this as an opportunity to gain a lot of profit, but if there is an important problem come who fall to the event I'll leave it and store the money to bitcoin and some altcoin.

Like now the problem that is happening to DeFi, the blockchain ethereum is busy and make the transaction fee is high. Currently, I tried to send the USDT from binance to another exchange and you know what how much fee that I should spend for one transaction? Yeah it was $6 that is something that will kill the crypto currency which many considered has a low fee with fast proccess if we compare with bank service.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
September 06, 2020, 06:50:49 PM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.
Have you seen that none of these are long existing? ICO created hype back in 2017, then IEO come into the ground and now it's time of DeFi. But with all of them, a lot of people were attracted and get scammed. It's not that easy to make money, dude. Don't run after anything which creates significant hype. Take time, observe and make decision. You have enough time to make profit.

People earn millions of dollars on such hyips. However, it should be said that this is not possible for everyone. You need to be either a very lucky son of a bitch or have information that is not available to everyone.
Many people have been waiting for this ICO like time in 2017. This is the time when you can buy a little coins of new projects and they can bring a profit of 1000 and 10,000 percent.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 06, 2020, 06:40:40 PM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.

i agree with you,, do not fall into a hype if we are not ready with the risk
because all kind of hype will make we lost a lot of money if we late to get in

It's about getting in and out at the right time, you get in late that means you got FOMOd and that is not good as it's been proven many times that people lose money. An investor would not go into FOMO mode if they research well before investing, hype is normal in the market and it's good for the overall market as it means more money are flowing in, but with that, it cannot be avoided that some would also lose money as investing is not one way where you only make profit, that's why there's a risk involve because anyone could lose money anytime.

but many scammers who call themselves project developers have bastardized it,but there are still genuine ones among others.

We should be aware of this if we made a research very well. They are everywhere, so let us not be their victims.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 06, 2020, 06:40:12 PM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.

Hype actually favour some set of people and at the same time, it is the reverse for some particular set. Defi movement is.actually very good and it is what we truly need in this space, but many scammers who call themselves project developers have bastardized it,but there are still genuine ones among others.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 06, 2020, 06:15:35 PM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.

Activity: 573
Merit: 250
September 06, 2020, 05:59:49 PM
Indeed.
History repeats itself using a different name.

They are all being pulled by it and causing a big ruckus in social media.
Some newbies will be coming in without hesitation and just buy that damn coin because its popular.
I don't think this will last long.
I read somewhere where some hunters earned huge amounts of money from these DeFi hype. We know some top DeFi projects won't last long, but these projects are good for profits. Still some legit projects can be successful by only ICO, even Binance IEO is better for success. Only scammers ruin those opportunities from real investors. Then legit projects find out new legit process
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 06, 2020, 02:07:32 PM
ICO, IEO and now DeFi.
Well scammer getting so clever all the time and they managed to created a hype for another hype so that was not a surprises anymore but still a newbies that want to get rick will get hook for the hype and get lose for what their believed is so good to be true. There was no quick rich scheme on cryptos.. Remember that..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
September 06, 2020, 02:06:10 PM
all kinds of hype is nothing good but there I sometimes enjoy the sensation, the hype is only beneficial for first-come and sad for those who come late, like the Defi hype last month I made quite a lot of money because Defi got a really great pump the usual. those who have just joined Defi will experience a lot of losses. So get off the ICO, IEO and Defi hype. Let's wait for the next hype Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 06, 2020, 01:59:25 PM
And there will always be moments over moments, what I mean is that a successful ICO will emerge an IEO on behalf of a successful ICO, and a successful IEO will penetrate DeFi. And so will continue. Keep learning all these things because if you are an investor it will be very useful so that you are not easily fooled.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 06, 2020, 11:56:18 AM
when we don’t have hype it’s good because people will not do stupid things, but it’s just as bad because those people who are smart investors cannot make money from hype.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
September 06, 2020, 11:48:04 AM
Hype or otherwise, every stage has enabled profits to smart investors, hype creates awareness, exposure and a choice, not necessarily only an investment scam magnet.
Pages:
Jump to: