Pages:
Author

Topic: [NO ICO] First TOKEN MINTING EVENT on the MELON PROTOCOL - page 7. (Read 1689 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Updated Midas INTRO
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.

reserve italian translation

We will let you know about Bounties as soon as we have set up a campaign
Activity: 12
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.

reserve italian translation
Wanna explain the crypto topic and Midas quickly to your friends?

Check out this ARTICLE

Thanks and welcome to the community Smiley We will let you know when we launch a bounty campaign. Until then, join our Telegram group in order to receive all important updates and news!
This project sounds very structured. Hoping there will be bountys in the future. Strong team and the information you give are easy to understand.

Thanks! We focus on making things as easy as possible. This holds true for UX as well as communication! Welcome to the community Smiley
Activity: 116
Activity: 44
This project sounds very structured. Hoping there will be bountys in the future. Strong team and the information you give are easy to understand.
Another 2 questions: What is the exact purpose of your token? And why did you choose to give out a security token?

HERE you find our latest publication about Why we launch a security token

Can you share more details about the Midas module?

Midas is deploying the Melon protocol as blockchain-based fund management technology. The open source Melon protocol is a modular system that consists of a Melon Core and Melon Modules. While Melon Core sets the basic framework for a fund, the modules represent additional layers that a fund manager might want to add. Midas Technologies AG develops the Midas module that is represented through the Midas Touch function. Whenever a user pushes the Midas Touch the module extracts a small usage fee and thereby generates revenue.
Activity: 12
Another 2 questions: What is the exact purpose of your token? And why did you choose to give out a security token?

Can you share more details about the Midas module?

and the third epsiode of THE TOKENIZERS about tokenizing equity
Is that right that people wont really notice the difference except convenience  due to spreading? So it is going to be indirectly, right?

Could you define again what exactly you are referring to?
Is there any country that is accepting cryptocurrency in the real estate as payment? This could make a lot easier if some business will accept.

There are plenty of projects working on the tokenization of real estates and according legal implementation of such structures. As a modular system, Midas can integrate any of those platforms and thereby provide tokenized real estate as assets to users.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Is that right that people wont really notice the difference except convenience  due to spreading? So it is going to be indirectly, right?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Is there any country that is accepting cryptocurrency in the real estate as payment? This could make a lot easier if some business will accept.
merculet
As more and more people ask us about asset tokenization and what assets Midas is going to provide we want to cover this topic with a little series. It is an opportunity to show the range of assets Midas is offering and to simultaneously share some of the great tokenization projects out there.

THE TOKENIZERS
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested.

Welcome to the community Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: