Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 169. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good project,
I am delighted !!!
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @ducatispeed
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I feel like this is a really great project Smiley. I applied to signature bounty and I hope that I can help you guys spread the world Cheesy. Hope that I can help Cheesy

Beside I just wanna I just need to make enough 10 posts each week without reporting post links or I will have to report it in anywhere?

Uchain is a great project, promoting a sharing economy, which is what blockchain is about, eliminating 3rd party through smart contracts, best of luck to Uchain
Activity: 70
All retweets MUST @ tag at least one of the following: Crypto review site, Crypto influencer (Youtuber, Blogger etc), Crypto news site. @ tags should be unique each time.
It is not clear on which sites to refer? you can write more
Activity: 48
I like this project. This project will be successfully
Activity: 168
#Join Signature campaign
Telegram username: @icohunter_vn
Bitcointalk username     : riboku0105
My bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/riboku0105-2044179
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
I feel like this is a really great project Smiley. I applied to signature bounty and I hope that I can help you guys spread the world Cheesy. Hope that I can help Cheesy

Beside I just wanna I just need to make enough 10 posts each week without reporting post links or I will have to report it in anywhere?
Activity: 168
Very good and promising project with high ratings!
Activity: 3
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hmmm, interesting project with new distribution model of tokens through bounty campaign. I want participate in it! With best wishes to team project.
Activity: 59
The goal of UChain is to create a decentralized network of Blockchain. During a transaction between peer-to-peer transactions between a user
and service providers, intermediaries will be cut off, and commissions for transactions will be reduced by almost 20%. Also, the platform ensures that users' data is not compromised by means of a distributed storage scheme using a private key, which means that data can not be faked and is only accessible to the owner.
The project is good, so I join!
Activity: 70
This is one of Good project this year!!!
try to learn more about Uchain
and you will know why ...
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
UChain is a network that facilitates the growth of D Apps that utilize a sharing backed economy. The UChain platform will apply proprietary credit rating ecosystem and goals to design a decentralized exchange. UChain money (UCN tokens) will be applied as the base money within the system, which will also support the growth of URC-One standard tokens that allows supplementary sharing economies. Tokens can also be staked in order to acquire UCP, which offer voting rights.
Jump to: